Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. (35175 Views)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goiter; Asks For N300k Instead / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by bashtee09(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Rejouir:
i stopped when i saw, olawale. Una mumu is too much. Walaihi
Brother please don't use my tribe to judge the me, not all yoruba are in support of this evil government

I never for once supported APC all my campaign on social media are for obi, I can show you proof if you want

Please kindly assist me if you can

Abundance blessings to you IJN
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by LockDown69(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2023
Poverty is also a disease. cry
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by bukatyne(f): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
The NGO shouldn't have given her the cash.

The deal was a free goitre surgery. Since she wasn't interested, then they use the money to treat the next person.

I can't deal with people who are poor mentally.

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Pat081: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
I don't know why some people love money more than their life maybe is Pastor or Alfa tell her not to go to hospital 🚑
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Imagine the nonsense that voted for ebola Tulumbu
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by bewla(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
What are they waiting for?
Give her the money she needs it more than her ailments
Who knows it's might be her source of living
Family problem, money palava , faer of death
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Doxy1:

A Nigerian woman identified as Mrs Folakemi, has reportedly turned down an offer for her goiter to be removed through surgery.

It was gathered that she has been suffering from goiter for a while and a Non-governmental organisation was able to raise N300,000.

The NGO shouldn't have allowed her to walk away with that money. She is free to walk away but shouldn't be with the money. They had specific plan for the money before raising it for her. I hope this condition doesn't eventually kill her

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by maasoap(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Wawelexy:
Probably scared... Or poverty....

What's the essence survival from goiter and end up being killed by hunger? 😏

You are as ignorant as her, just like nairalanders giving your comment likes. Hunger didn't kill her all these years but it will kill immediately after the surgery? Those who raised 300k for her surgery could still raise small amount for her business.
What is her end game here with 300k now? The money will probably disappear over time and her health challenge will still be there?
Would you choose poor health over the fear of hunger?

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by maasoap(m): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
yemmit90:
This women is not only suffering from physical poverty but poverty of the mind as well. She probably thought 300k is worth more than removing her goiter.

Let the organisation seek for donation for her and remove the damn thing.
The money had term and condition, to remove her goiter. She didn't deserve to be given the cash whether she wanted the surgery or not.

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by purples25(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
It's suffering. Though her decision was foolish. They should offer to do it for free for her, and give her the exact amount raised as her upkeep money after surgery.

She's either greedy or very scared of suffering.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by djseanjohn77: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mbanda:
Nobody should blame her, hunger dey afonjaah land too much.

Yet your brothers relocated to Lagos to be hawking anythng possible in traffic. Shior!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Dominiccash360(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
It really saddens my heart to hear this. A lot of people with this condition especially those in the rural areas believe that an attempt to take that goiter away is attempt to take their life. They are usually told not to be deceived by any medical doctor that any surgery would lead to their death. I guess that is what informed her decision.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by maasoap(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
udemzyudex:
Na cos she dey use am beg ni.
You're absolutely right. Remove that goiter from her neck and she automatically lose her source of income, her source of free money

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by maasoap(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
bashtee09:

Brother please don't use my tribe to judge the me, not all yoruba are in support of this evil government

Beg for arms in peace if you want to, you don't need degrade your tribe on social media.

I never for once supported APC all my campaign on social media are for obi, I can show you proof if you want

Please kindly assist me if you can

Abundance blessings to you IJN
And Obi is a saint and your saviour? Lol.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tito24:
na ibo get Lagos

That property wey you think say you don acquire for Lagos eh

We go collect am

No worry!
They no born you well to collect shingbine from any Igbo man, whether dead or alive.

If you doubt me try am.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by deavicky(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6HIAHuW83/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcz2owttc9w?si=S1Cwdc-fyzA6Kwew

A Nigerian woman identified as Mrs Folakemi, has reportedly turned down an offer for her goiter to be removed through surgery.

It was gathered that she has been suffering from goiter for a while and a Non-governmental organisation was able to raise N300,000.
hunger!!!!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Yet your brothers relocated to Lagos to be hawking anythng possible in traffic. Shior!
To every yoruba person, lagos is like crude oil and gold to them. Because they know they have nothing, that's why they think the world starts and ends in lagos.

But to Igbo men no place is special, that's why Igbos are everywhere including in war torn areas. For example, I have a brother in Ukraine as we speak upon all the wars going on there.
Stop hyping lagos because, there is nothing to be compared to world class cities. Your precious lagos is even among the worst and dirtiest cities in the world. You are hyping lagos because it is the only good thing that has happened to you lots.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Justkatty(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
I actually saw this woman few days ago, sincerely I couldn't look at it twice embarassed
May God ease every pain she's going through amen.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by nobilie: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
What I see is hear. Hear of death. She probably think or have been told she'll die if operated.
That mass is heavy. If not properly done, can affect her speach box abi voice box(not sure what it is called).
U see, as a man thinks so he/she is. She need help. Kind of follow up
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by planetx: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Poverty mentality how much is N300k

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Zinpat: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
orisa37:
GIVE HER N300000 PLUS DANGOTE IODINED SALT.

Will salt get rid of it?
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by RisenObinna: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
immortalcrown:
Goiter or no Goiter, na hunger she fear pass.
She's afraid she may die
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Ezmans: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Oxb90:
Thunder fire poverty.
she is fear of dying during the surgery
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Gandrova: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Poverty is a deadly disease.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Antivirus92(m): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

grin e pain am Wella grin
But you wey Dem born for the land no even get nylon bag to boast of grin

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Antivirus92(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Joke aside, they should bundle the woman to the theatre.

Poverty in the south west is really alarming
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
placeofallure:

Nincompoop!

Yes to your question whether Yorubas are the real owners of Lagos. Let one Emeka or Chiamaka point to his ancestral home in Lagos. Ọmọ a t'oko wa b'ale jẹ.

Point of correction, we don't want One Nigeria more than anyone else. Infact, Ẹ n d'oru mọ wa! If you all carry your eriibu away from Lagos, it's good riddance to bad rubbish!

Yes, you and the rest of your moronic kinsmen developers are free to stay in our cosmopolitan Lagos provided you are of good behaviour. We have our brothers in your now war-torn enclaves; but our brothers are well behaved and don't Lord things over their hosts because we are Ọmọluabis.

Skull mining? Maybe just a few unscrupulous elements. In your side of the divide, what have we not seen? Unknown gunmen (you are one of the gun-trotting demons I'm sure) baby factory, otokoto ritual killers, kidnappers, drug traffickers, Fraudsters (Mmesoma is still fresh in our memories) Okpos dem plenty, senseless politicians ( That's why you keep getting sidelined) Make I talk more?

Ọmọ atiro to lọ ra bàtà fún ìyá ẹ, ọrọ lo fẹ gbọ. Radarada!
Simpleton!

The truth is that, we don't need any Emeka or chiamaka to point any ancestral home in lagos before any reasonable person will believe that, Igbos are part and parcel of lagos. Onye eririeri dika gi.

In fact, no truthful person can tell the history of lagos without mentioning how Igbos contributed positively to the growth of lagos. But nobody can say that yorubas contributed positively to the growth and development of anywhere in SE that is the fact.

Secondly, you know you are lying when you said that yorubas don't want "one Nigeria" because, we all know the role you lots use to play anytime the issue of biafra is raised. And we all saw how yrobas jubilated in 1970 after the war, when it was announced that Igbos has surrendered to nigeria.

And let me remind you that, Igbos in lagos are in Nigeria, after all you joined in the fight that brought Igbos back in Nigeria when they seceded from Nigeria. So, you wanting respect and honour from Igbos in lagos, because you think they are in your land is not going to happen.

Lastly, skull mining is who you lots are. Don't say is few unscrupulous elements that indulge in it, that's a lie and you know it.
The unknown gunmen you mentioned is the handiwork of Nigerian government and their security agents (which you are one of the gun-welding demon they employed) baby factory, is also in your region. The otokoto ritual killers you mentioned, dey learn work from ogun skull miners. While the drug traffickers and Mmesoma dey learn work from tienibu grin grin grin

So you see, wetin dey sokoto also dey shokoto.
Nigeria and mostly the SW are now paying heavily for sidelining Igbos.

Onye iberibe nwuru anwu!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
gladdensir:

But una dey japa come lagos
Lagos was former bini war camp. Yorubas should stop attaching it by force.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
georgeakins:

Why only Ibos dey live in cursed Ibo land?

Are you sure you are a human being?
If truly you are a human you shouldn't be saying this.

Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet / 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House / My Thoughts About Nigeria Medical Doctors.