Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. (35197 Views)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goiter; Asks For N300k Instead / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Rafman12:

The same afonjah land that my fa*thir came in at night looking hungry with polybag in his hand and return home with a car that will later k!|| him child of &
So this is what happened to your fa*thir?

Good for the good for nothing mofo!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
sammirano:

Shut up refugee Yorubas own the whole SW and you refugees are mere parasites in this place. ungrateful idiat.
Lagos was former bini war camp and your progenitors were refugee in the camp. But today you refugees/parasites are laying claim on lagos. I no blame una because you lots can't boost of anything other than lagos.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Major7:

What knowledge will you impact in your children with hate speech and tribalism? ?? Remember you will give accounts cos you're a steward angry. I pray that God will purge your heartland Grant you wisdom in your dealings cool
Tell that to tinibu supporters.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by chaloskyx: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
govt is soo corrupt it even now encorages citizens to value corruption than their lives.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by GentuLion: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6HIAHuW83/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcz2owttc9w?si=S1Cwdc-fyzA6Kwew

A Nigerian woman identified as Mrs Folakemi, has reportedly turned down an offer for her goiter to be removed through surgery.

It was gathered that she has been suffering from goiter for a while and a Non-governmental organisation was able to raise N300,000.

Can someone please help with the name of the NGO.

Perhaps they can help me with the hernia surgery for my 8 months old baby.

Someone with any information please...the hernia is almost ripe and I don't have a dime! cry

Please someone help me!!!!!! It's urgent please
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by DaTruths: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
BlackPantherxXx:

Yet SE wey be Dubai, everyone dey do Japa go the same land.

Nigerians japa go UK & US. Una dey japa go their lands because they are your colonial masters.

100% sure you are baby factory product, miracle center graduate. grin

How you thought the guy is from South East without even him disclosing is baffling, be like igbo people dey pursue una for dream, nawa oh.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by placeofallure(f): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mbanda:
Simpleton!

The truth is that, we don't need any Emeka or chiamaka to point any ancestral home in lagos before any reasonable person will believe that, Igbos are part and parcel of lagos. Onye eririeri dika gi.

In fact, no truthful person can tell the history of lagos without mentioning how Igbos contributed positively to the growth of lagos. But nobody can say that yorubas contributed positively to the growth and development of anywhere in SE that is the fact.

Secondly, you know you are lying when you said that yorubas don't want "one Nigeria" because, we all know the role you lots use to play anytime the issue of biafra is raised. And we all saw how yrobas jubilated in 1970 after the war, when it was announced that Igbos has surrendered to nigeria.

And let me remind you that, Igbos in lagos are in Nigeria, after all you joined in the fight that brought Igbos back in Nigeria when they seceded from Nigeria. So, you wanting respect and honour from Igbos in lagos, because you think they are in your land is not going to happen.

Lastly, skull mining is who you lots are. Don't say is few unscrupulous elements that indulge in it, that's a lie and you know it.
The unknown gunmen you mentioned is the handiwork of Nigerian government and their security agents (which you are one of the gun-welding demon they employed) baby factory, is also in your region. The otokoto ritual killers you mentioned, dey learn work from ogun skull miners. While the drug traffickers and Mmesoma dey learn work from tienibu grin grin grin

So you see, wetin dey sokoto also dey shokoto.
Nigeria and mostly the SW are now paying heavily for sidelining Igbos.

Onye iberibe nwuru anwu!

I'm at work, I'll be back
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:
That's how one idiot was disturbing my wife. Claiming she needed some money for surgery for her dying daughter. Even sent pictures. That LASUTH was demanding for 500k plus.
I told her to give me the name of the Doctor or number. Cuz, I know lots of doctors there. Never heard from her again.....

Lol! The woman wan run you street.
But honestly, it's attitudes like this that make people no longer willing to give to beggars.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Sleekfingers: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! The woman wan run you street.
But honestly, it's attitudes like this that make people no longer willing to give to beggars.

She wanted to run my wife street. My wife was planning to send her some money. She just decided to tell me. That was how I knew......
You are right. Some Nigerians are just not trustworthy.

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
placeofallure:

I'm at work, I'll be back
Am waiting...
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by hkidola00(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
who are the rightful owners of lagos in one word?
Mbanda:
See who's talking grin grin
Everyone dey japa go which land? Are the yorubas the rightful owners of lagos? As far as yorubas want one Nigeria more than their lives, Igbos and every other tribe has the right to be anywhere they want in Nigeria.
From the way you reason, I don't need a soothsayer to know that you feed from skull mining.

Olodo!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by gladdensir(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mbanda:
Lagos was former bini war camp. Yorubas should stop attaching it by force.

Why them no come claim am back if truly he be their own land?
I wonder why other tribes always have this feeling of hate in them whenever it occurs to them that Lagos the most sought and populous state belongs to the Yoruba. Try to defend your own Anambra or Kaduna state next time, y'all can develop your own state like Lagos too.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
hkidola00:
who are the rightful owners of lagos in one word?
The bini kingdom! Even Oba Akiolu of lagos state knows this.

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
gladdensir:

Why them no come claim am back if truly he be their own land?
I wonder why other tribes always have this feeling of hate in them whenever it occurs to them that Lagos the most sought and populous state belongs to the Yoruba. Try to defend your own Anambra or Kaduna state next time, y'all can develop your own state like Lagos too.
The places most people call their ancestral lands today because they found themselves living there. Does not mean they are the original occupants of those places from time immemorial.

Besides, yorubas did not build lagos. Lagos was build with collective efforts of many tribes.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by gladdensir(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mbanda:
The places most people call their ancestral lands today because they found themselves living there. Does not mean they are the original occupants of those places from time immemorial.

Besides, yorubas did not build lagos. Lagos was build with collective efforts of many tribes.

The fact that they dominate Lagos state makes it theirs . You can't tell me Delta belongs to Ibos. Besides, why are Lagos governors Yorubas? Why is it not Chinedu or Adamu? You can go make your research very well, yorubas made Lagos what it is today.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
gladdensir:

The fact that they dominate Lagos state makes it theirs . You can't tell me Delta belongs to Ibos. You can make your research very well, yorubas made Lagos what it is today.
How did yorubas made lagos what it is today?
Thats a fat lie and you know it.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Weyrey
LET THE GOITRE CONTINUE TO SWELL UNTIL IT EXPLODES AND KILL HER. MUMU.
ONE WEYREY PASTOR, BABALAWO OR ALFA MIGHT HAVE TOLD HER NOT TO DO IT OR SHE DIES.

Some people actual prefer to suffer and live in penury in this life.
I have seen many situations where beggars are given huge amount of money to stop begging and start a business, THEY WON'T!
ALL THEY'LL DO IS CHANGE LOCATION AND START BEGGING AGAIN.
SOME YEARS AGO, A BEGGAR WAS CAUGHT WITH 10M NAIRA OF HER MONEY FROM THE PROCEEDS OF HER BEGGING... THIS IS WHY I DON'T USUALLY GIVE BEGGARS MONEY AGAIN...

MANY PEOPLE EVEN DESERVE WHAT THEY'RE GOING THROUGH... I DON'T REALLY PITY PEOPLE AGAIN.

can u invest in my music ambition?
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by gladdensir(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mbanda:
How did yorubas made lagos what it is today?
Thats a fat lie and you know it.

How come people from other tribes made Lagos what it is and yet not claim it? It is more like you built a house and you watched someone else snatch it from you, yet you didn't fight back. Isn't that kind of strange?

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Rafman12: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mbanda:
So this is what happened to your fa*thir?

Good for the good for nothing mofo!
See pa!nment
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
gladdensir:

How come people from other tribes made Lagos what it is and yet not claim it? It is more like you built a house and you watched someone else snatch it from you, yet you didn't fight back. Isn't that kind of strange?
Time will tell.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Dcaliphate(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Lies. That goitre is her source of income. She's using emotional manipulation to solicit for alms. Na useless woman finally. Penny wise, pound foolish. She'll use that money and then go back to bus parks with placard to beg. She makes a sizeable chunk daily and removing the goitre means cutting off her source of income. She fully knows what she's doing. If you know the number of beggars at motor parks that's actually gotten help but refused to take it. Sometimes, try to know the story behind those people's situation. Next time, offer to take one of them to the hospital to get medical attention and watch their countenance change immediately.
They usually don't need help. They want money which is foolish.
It still boils down to poverty my bro. If they had something else to fall back to they won't be playing with their health like that.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Dcaliphate(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Lies. That goitre is her source of income. She's using emotional manipulation to solicit for alms. Na useless woman finally. Penny wise, pound foolish. She'll use that money and then go back to bus parks with placard to beg. She makes a sizeable chunk daily and removing the goitre means cutting off her source of income. She fully knows what she's doing. If you know the number of beggars at motor parks that's actually gotten help but refused to take it. Sometimes, try to know the story behind those people's situation. Next time, offer to take one of them to the hospital to get medical attention and watch their countenance change immediately.
They usually don't need help. They want money which is foolish.
It still boils down to poverty my bro, abject poverty.... If they had something else to fall back to they won't be playing with their health like that.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Rafman12:

Yiur fa*ther cannot boast of anything other a wa!sted spam borrowing airtime to banter the children of his colonial master the son of a slave is a slave yu rema!n a slaive the name Ojukwu mean conquered slave that kick bucket untimely Oyeah son of a coward
Small pikin grin
See as e dey bark ...na Igbo people matter go carry this one go one day grin
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by placeofallure(f): 3:15am On Nov 23, 2023
Mbanda:
Am waiting...

You know what, on second thoughts, I figure it's unproductive engaging in a banter with someone who's incapable of holding an intellectual conversation. I'll pass. I went through the thread and found you're grossly delusional. O n sọrọ bí werey. Make you no come bite me, rabies cure dey expensive, Abeg! Really, I've lost the urge to banter with you. Come another day Eleriibu!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by orisa37: 3:53am On Nov 23, 2023
Zinpat:

Will salt get rid of it?

AS A BABALAWO, THE IODINE IN THE SALT WILL HELP.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by herich(m): 5:48am On Nov 23, 2023
If she was Igbo,,
Yoruba people will say,,, is because of Igbos love for money
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Rafman12: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Small pikin grin
See as e dey bark ...na Igbo people matter go carry this one go one day grin
What sussy said of sally says more of sussy than sally ONKR
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Fearyourcreator: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2023
Mbanda:
See who's talking grin grin
Everyone dey japa go which land?
Are the yorubas the rightful owners of lagos? As far as yorubas want one Nigeria more than their lives, Igbos and every other tribe has the right to be anywhere they want in Nigeria.
From the way you reason, I don't need a soothsayer to know that you feed from skull mining.

Olodo!
Na igbos own Lagos , oponu .. eti yawerey
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na igbos own Lagos , oponu .. eti yawerey
binis are the rightful owners of lagos.

Onye iberibe nwuru awu!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
placeofallure:

You know what, on second thoughts, I figure it's unproductive engaging in a banter with someone who's incapable of holding an intellectual conversation. I'll pass. I went through the thread and found you're grossly delusional. O n sọrọ bí werey. Make you no come bite me, rabies cure dey expensive, Abeg! Really, I've lost the urge to banter with you. Come another day Eleriibu!
Fvck off b!tch! What do you think you know?
Just tell us that you can't stand a well constructive conversation without bringing your usual yoruba mgbati mgbati in it. You went into the thread and found things that are bigger than what your tiny brain can digest grin grin grin

Olosho eriri eri tongue tongue tongue
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by placeofallure(f): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mbanda:
Fvck off b!tch! What do you think know?
Just tell us that you can't stand a well constructive conversation without bring your usual yoruba mgbati mgbati in it. You went into the thread and found things that are bigger than what your tiny brain can digest grin grin grin

Olosho eriri eri tongue tongue tongue

Ọmọ ale jatijati.

I bring my n gbati n gbati to the table cause it is unsettling for you. I am proud of my heritage. Ọmọ Yoruba atata ni mi! If you care for it, check out my antecedent here on Nairaland, as far as that English is concerned, I can beat my chest. I will school you and your entire generation, that's my area of specialty. Even your comment that I quote is full of grammatical blunder. Ewu!

Ko ni da fun Awọn Fada ẹ!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Fearyourcreator: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mbanda:
binis are the rightful owners of lagos.

Onye iberibe nwuru awu!
Wetin concern omoyiibo and who owns Lagos... eti yawerey... make binie people go collect am na ... oponu werey... binis no dey shout like the madt igbos on top Lagos ... enikure

Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] / 4 Reasons Why Rats Are Always In Your House / 10 Things A Man Should Eat Everyday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62