Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. (35250 Views)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goiter; Asks For N300k Instead / Olawale Sulaiman: Biography Of Neurosurgeon Who Performs Free Surgery In Nigeria / Delta Woman Refuses To Take Her Daughter Without Anus For Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by placeofallure(f): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wetin concern omoyiibo and who owns Lagos... eti yawerey... make binie people go collect am na ... oponu werey... binis no dey shout like the madt igbos on top Lagos ... enikure

Ọmọ Ìyá, please leave Mbanda alone. He's high on Colos.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Fearyourcreator: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
placeofallure:

Last election made me dey dislike those people ... they are over doing it ... very annoying people

1 Like

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wetin concern omoyiibo and who owns Lagos... eti yawerey... make binie people go collect am na ... oponu werey... binis no dey shout like the madt igbos on top Lagos ... enikure
Wetin concern nwanyorbanza and who travel go Lagos? Onye nzuzu aburu onu.
Bini people wey get lagos no dey even shout on top lagos, na yorubas wey dey attach lagos by force dey make the most noise.

Mumu people!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Fearyourcreator: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mbanda:
Wetin concern nwanyorbanza and who travel go Lagos? Onye nzuzu aburu onu.
Bini people wey get lagos no dey even shout on top lagos, na yorubas wey dey attach lagos by force dey make the most noise.

Mumu people!
Oponu , make binie come claim Lagos na... arindin... na east Lagos dey na ... oloriburuku... thief ... people you dey claim owns it wahala no reach una stupid tribe wahala... bini get Lagos afofun... eyin te ti fori gbale... Wetin even concern igbos with Lagos owners ... thieves ...

1 Like

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oponu , make binie come claim Lagos na... arindin... na east Lagos dey na ... oloriburuku... thief ... people you dey claim owns it wahala no reach una stupid tribe wahala... bini get Lagos afofun... eyin te ti fori gbale... Wetin even concern igbos with Lagos owners ... thieves ...
Ezi ofia... Every time yorubas go dey shout Igbos dey enter night bus go lagos, as if na yorubas get lagos. Wetin concern yorubas if Igbos go lagos with morning or night bus?

Ndi oshi!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
placeofallure:

Am your nightmare grin grin grin
By the time am through with you, you will runaway from politics section.

Olosho with smelly kpekus!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
placeofallure:

Ọmọ ale jatijati.

I bring my n gbati n gbati to the table cause it is unsettling for you. I am proud of my heritage. Ọmọ Yoruba atata ni mi! If you care for it, check out my antecedent here on Nairaland, as far as that English is concerned, I can beat my chest. I will school you and your entire generation, that's my area of specialty. Even your comment that I quote is full of grammatical blunder. Ewu!

Ko ni da fun Awọn Fada ẹ!

Nwa akwuna otu isi.
Your useless mgbati mgbati you are bringing to the table cannot shake nor stop me from demolishing whatever junk that is in your disposal.

You cannot school me with your rubbish. I will school your generation for free. Otu isi dika gi adiro n'uwa.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Fearyourcreator: 4:32am On Nov 24, 2023
Mbanda:
Ezi ofia... Every time yorubas go dey shout Igbos dey enter night bus go lagos, as if na yorubas get lagos. Wetin concern yorubas if Igbos go lagos with morning or night bus?

Ndi oshi!
Lagos is southwest ... abeg na igbos get am... something everyone knows that Lagos is Yorubas ... you dey drag Wetin no be yours ... una dey madt no be small... Lagos na southwest or south south ... you don kolomental ... na bini get Lagos ... make binis come collect am na... arindin ... you be confirmed idiots .. cus no be una get am now na make another person get am... make una stay una village develop una states.. yeye people ... is that not stupidity, Leaving una village undeveloped then dragging una dey develop other places ... igbos are very stupid... nothing fit make me move to that una yeye region...

1 Like

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Emmymarvel(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2023
She has chosen to die with a full belly than Die on an empty stomach
Doxy1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6HIAHuW83/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcz2owttc9w?si=S1Cwdc-fyzA6Kwew

A Nigerian woman identified as Mrs Folakemi, has reportedly turned down an offer for her goiter to be removed through surgery.

It was gathered that she has been suffering from goiter for a while and a Non-governmental organisation was able to raise N300,000.
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by placeofallure(f): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Mbanda:
Am your nightmare grin grin grin
By the time am through with you, you will runaway from politics section.

Olosho with smelly kpekus!

I laugh in Mandarin. 😁🤣😂Your foolishness is beyond salvaging. Werey Alaṣọ!
Chest beating over nothing as usual. I know your type, You will run away instead.

1 Like

Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
placeofallure:

I laugh in Mandarin. 😁🤣😂Your foolishness is beyond salvaging. Werey Alaṣọ!
Chest beating over nothing as usual. I know your type, You will run away instead.
You will not only laugh in mandarin, you will also laugh in katangora. You think it's by carrying smelly kpekus around?

@sh@wo kobo kobo!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by placeofallure(f): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Mbanda:
You will not only laugh in mandarin, you will also laugh in katangora. You think it's by carrying smelly kpekus around?

@sh@wo kobo kobo!

Thank you, you sha no see the kpekus chop tongue I no share am reach your side. E pain am. Họọọọọbi!
Re: Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. by Mbanda(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2023
placeofallure:

Thank you, you sha no see the kpekus chop tongue I no share am reach your side. E pain am. Họọọọọbi!
How can smelly kpekus wey carry HIV join go pain me because I no chop am? I never chop all the clean kpekus wey dey my area finish, na smelly kpekus of omo jaguda I go chop.

Ikpu rere ure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eight Habits That Fuel Impotence / Tomcat: The Dreaded "Electric Ant" / Another Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.