Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. (3556 Views)

"Why Should We Hire You?" / Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer β€œwhy Should We Hire You?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by ndan: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Facility Management
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by chymdyx(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
I own & run a catering company Andco foods, in Abuja.
We do wonderfu samosa, springrolls, and the most amazing puff puff you've ever tasted!!

We do small quantities..and large quantities e.g weddings. We'll serve as well.

We also have talented mixologist on our payroll to provide you with exotic cocktails, mocktails and milkshakes, to give your event a boost..

So what are you waiting for? Reach out today!
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by sholyshow(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
I teach mathematics from primary 4-5, and from J.S.S1 to J.S.S3 , online classes. You can contact me on 09162887787 or my email olojedeolamideadesola@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2023
I am a Crypto content writer and Video editor/Creator.

I've got a Blog and a YouTube channel.

Here's my latest video on YouTube: https://youtube.com/shorts/_Oxpt47VRpo?feature=share

For those Mining Ice Coin, It's time to start putting in your Ethereum Wallet Addresses.

Watch this 1 minute video to learn how to do it.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Good morning, 234 eight one eight 628 zero twenty-one seven
Lamban2:
Good evwning
Please how can i reach you regarding financial analysis?

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Thank you. wink
Joseph1505:
Wow, like 6 people just appreciated me that they got their clients from this thread.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by cappucino925(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2023
I write.
Contents, Articles,Blog posts, Company reviews and product reviews.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by adam4success(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2023
[url][/url]Good morning.am into branding and promotional items such as
Throw pillow
Frame
Mug
Keyring

Customize phone pouch for Iphone and Samsung.
Event wristband
Award plaque
I also sell plain T-shirt
Email is : adamnurein@gmail.com
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Healthtalker(f): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
I'm Idongesit Jeremiah and I'm an entrepreneur who deals on quality and luxury Outfit πŸ‘Ž

I sells all kinds of luxury Outfit for both male and female, quality beddings, bathrobe wears, sexy panties, girdle tight, under wears, quality UK bra, luxury shoes for both male and female like quality sneakers, cover shoes, cover palm, scandals, quality jean trousers for both male and female πŸ‘‰ Boyfriend jeans, Cargo Pant,
Jewelries, Boxers, perfumes and I also venture into skin care products and can recommend Oriflame Products as the best skin care products for anyone.

I'm also a marketer working with UBA Bank and I can help you invest in the best plan that will help you secure a future for your business, families and even insured your life as well against any future occurrence.....

Here is my WhatsApp number to reach me for any of our services πŸ‘‰07012852648
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Healthtalker(f): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Attached here are some of our beautiful and luxury Outfit you can rock and slay differently

Send a dm via WhatsApp πŸ‘‰07012852648

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by StanGold1: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
I am a proficient writer ✍️
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Shuleybrus(f): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
I'm a writer...

If you need my service you can contact me on WhatsApp 08160277543. I write quality articles on blogs , content and story writing. For articles I charge N5 per word. Do contact me if you need my service
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by jade4all(f): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2023
If you're yet to get the Quillbot premium for 2k then you're jonzing πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Join the league of error free writers for lifetime NOW.

No payment ever againπŸ“ŒπŸ“ŒπŸ“Œ

You see Xmas came earlier 🀸🀸🀸🀸🀸😬😬😬😬

https:///message/RPL2EVXFHRVQH1

1 Share

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Tabletuner(m): 4:20am On Dec 07, 2023
Benki003:
Am a nurse (student nurse though) and also a sporty analyst and bc games predictor πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

Just in case…
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Tabletuner(m): 4:29am On Dec 07, 2023
Olatimide:
I am a Video editor. I help you create engaging video ads for your product and services

Send me an email please
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Tabletuner(m): 4:33am On Dec 07, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:
I am a Crypto content writer and Video editor/Creator.

I've got a Blog and a YouTube channel.

Here's my latest video on YouTube: https://youtube.com/shorts/_Oxpt47VRpo?feature=share

For those Mining Ice Coin, It's time to start putting in your Ethereum Wallet Addresses.

Watch this 1 minute video to learn how to do it.

Send me an email please

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Benki003(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tabletuner:

Just in case…

Swear just in case 😹😹
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Sirlami45(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
Industrial Electrician.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by LincolnOnyeabor: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tabletuner:

Send me an email please

I can't find your mail address on Nairaland sir. I just used Nairaland to send you a mail.

Should I drop my own mail address??
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Tabletuner(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
LincolnOnyeabor:

I can't find your mail address on Nairaland sir. I just used Nairaland to send you a mail.

Should I drop my own mail address??

I replied already
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Tabletuner:

I replied already

Here's my email sir:

douglasemeka27@gmail.com
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by sassygal(f): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2023
Olatimide:
I am a Video editor. I help you create engaging video ads for your product and services

Can you do product photo? I need someone to take products pictures for kids dresses. Preferably with a phone
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by ajiboyeshola(m): 5:46am On Dec 08, 2023
Am a copy editor and also a writer. I can help with any type of ties(Tiler)
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by ajiboyeshola(m): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2023
ajiboyeshola:
Am a copy editor and also a writer. I can help with any type of ties(Tiler)
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by pongwa(m): 7:42am On Dec 08, 2023
I am an environmental consultant, cartographer, researcher and GIS Analyst
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by thereals: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2023
I am a virtual tutor. I teach mathematics to kids within and outside Nigeria. Here are some of the benefits your child will gain by hiring me:

1. Personalized Attention: I'll provide one-on-one instruction tailored to your child's specific needs and learning style, ensuring they receive the individual attention they deserve.

2. Flexibility: With virtual tutoring, your child can learn from the comfort of their own home, at a time that suits their schedule. No more rushing to physical tutoring centers or dealing with traffic!

3. Engaging Lessons: I'll make math fun and engaging for your child, using interactive tools, games, and visual aids to help them grasp challenging concepts and build a strong foundation in mathematics.

4. Improved Confidence: Through patient guidance and positive reinforcement, I'll help boost your child's confidence in their math skills, encouraging them to tackle problems with a can-do attitude.

5. Progress Tracking: I'll regularly assess your child's progress, identifying areas of improvement and providing feedback to both you and your child, ensuring they stay on track and continue to grow.

6. Customized Curriculum: I'll develop a customized curriculum that aligns with your child's school curriculum, ensuring they receive targeted support in areas where they may need additional assistance.

7. Exam Preparation: Whether it's preparing for a math test or a standardized exam, I'll equip your child with the necessary skills and strategies to excel and perform their best.

8. Increased Motivation: I'll foster a positive learning environment where your child feels motivated and inspired to explore math, fostering a lifelong love for the subject.

I'm excited to be your child's virtual math buddy! πŸŽ‰πŸ“š Let's dive into the world of numbers and equations together!
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by chiarachy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
I offer the following services with a token as low as #500

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Shuleybrus(f): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2023
I'm a writer. I write articles for blogs, on health and other aspects. I also write fictional stories too. If you need my service WhatsApp 08160277543
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by abutujj: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Joseph1505:
As for me i am doing very well as a web developer and also open for more gigs, i deal on both frontend and backend development.

When posting your gigs on this thread, ensure you also make the benefits of your services clear.

As for me, what the clients who hire me will benefit from me is free website traffic for one month.

Copy that? grin

I am data analyst I can use the following tools effectively
Excel, power bi, SQL, SPSS and R
Please someone should link me up with data analysis job
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by doneback04: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
We do all furniture and sofa design for your home and office here is my WhatsApp number 08162377311 I also base in PH
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Blaky2235(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
I've been posting but no hire. At all cry cry
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Emmy3791: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
I do proofreading, video and audio transcription, audio editing.
You can reach me on 08153171610

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRESH GRADUATE RECRUITMENT AT RECKITT BENCKISER / ARM Life Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / NCS: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal 2024/2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.