Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. (3551 Views)

"Why Should We Hire You?" / Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by googlechic(f): 9:09am On Jan 03
I'm a seasoned Virtual Assistant based in Lagos, specializing in Administrative and Customer Support. I excel in precise calendar management, efficient appointment setting, meticulous data entry, social media management, and seamless online meetings. My approach is tailored to enhance your business workflow for maximum efficiency. Whether you require on-site or remote assistance, I bring dedication to every task. Reach me at 09030706344 or anderigwe@gmail.com, and discover more about my expertise at https:///anderlineigwe

2 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Nehyooh(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03
engrtao:

https://www.nairaland.com/7954078/7-job-openings-lekki-lagos

Applications closes soon, Goodluck
Thanks baba!
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Hardeytunji10(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05
Architect and also tiles laying 08164370896
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Joeyszn(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05
I'm a Product Designer and Brand Designer. Open to gigs - remote and hybrid.

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by nora2018(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05
CCTV& electric fence expert
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by FessBarron: 3:34am On Jan 06
I am a Video Editor, Video Content Creator And Interior Designer.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Agn201: 3:48pm On Jan 06
Sales Officer/Attendant Needed in an Oil Firm around Obalende.

(Female Candidates strongly advised to apply)

Candidate should be a graudute in a relevant field and possess a minimum of one year of experience in the Industry.

Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other pertinent IT skills is required.

Accomodation is also Available if required.

Deadline for Submission
6th January, 2024

Kindly send your CVs to godspoweroweh@gmail.com
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Blaky2235(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15
This is what I do for a living..
Pls, patronise me

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by uncleteeh(m): 7:22am On Jan 16
I do architectural designs and building constructional works.
People outside the country can also confide in us for excellent delivery.
+2348108408732

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by ModJ1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16
My name is Odinaka Daniel

I'm a graduate in Polymer and Textile Engineering

My field of study cuts across Petrochemical industries, paint industries, Pesticides, detergent, plastic, Clay, electrical and optic cable coatings, Textile etc

I also have skills in Office Admins, Personal assistants, Automobiles, parts and Machineries(e.g Listers and industrial machines) and to an extent servicing

Driving and maintenance for leisure (I have valid license)

I also have interest in the Telecom and real Estate and managements because I'm a fast learner in diverse fields.

Yours Sincerely....
Thank you All🙏🏾
08one63nine08seven93

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Shobbyxi(m): 4:11am On Jan 24
Joeyszn:
Good Day Joey, I’m currently in need of a Product Designer. Looks like you possess CAD skills. I hope you’re as well creative. Kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp on 09048691039. Looking forward to your message. Cheers.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Monben: 4:54am On Jan 25
Hello everyone,

I am an Editor. I edit written works from all genres except foreign languages.

If you need a second eye/opinion on your written material, kindly hit me up.

I have years of experience under my belt.

Thank you.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Danurugwo: 11:27am On Jan 27
Joseph1505:
As for me i am doing very well as a web developer and also open for more gigs, i deal on both frontend and backend development.

When posting your gigs on this thread, ensure you also make the benefits of your services clear.

As for me, what the clients who hire me will benefit from me is free website traffic for one month.

Copy that? grin

I'm a blogger, I can write on your blog( any niche) but mostly educational and jobs niche

Contact me 08160505671
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Ifyman: 4:43pm On Jan 27
My name is Raymond, a professional website developer with vast knowledge of digital marketing.

The kind of websites we build:

* Loan and investment website
*Online Banking website
*E-commerce
* Logistics site with tracking code
* Property website
*Networking
*School website

Additional bonus: I can convert your website to mobile app for free

Am also opened for one on one training

WhatsApp/Call: 07063441660.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Postmusic: 9:51am On Feb 03
adam4success:
[url][/url]Good morning.am into branding and promotional items such as
Throw pillow
Frame
Mug
Keyring

Customize phone pouch for Iphone and Samsung.
Event wristband
Award plaque
I also sell plain T-shirt
Email is : adamnurein@gmail.com

Bro I can see that you tried to mail me but I don't have access to the mail again but check my profile you will see my WhatsApp number there you can text me and we talk from there
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Jedinfo001: 12:13pm On Feb 03
I'm professional graphic design , I also retouch picture for web design and for printing, I restore old pics to new, but when sending your picture to me for editing, make sure the pics is in high quality and send it as documents on WhatsApp.

My WhatsApp number: 07084131694
Price is negotiable
Thanks
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by efec(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03
I am a video editor, I edit movies and documentaries. You can chat me on 07030891121
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by chiboy1116: 11:24am On Feb 05
Joeyszn:
hey joey, can I have your number?
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by liztop2012(f): 6:10pm On Feb 20
Dear Employer,
I am a virtual assistant writing to express my interest in any job position available. With a strong background in administrative tasks, excellent organizational skills, and a keen eye for detail, I am confident in my ability to contribute effectively to your team.
Thank you for considering my application.
Warm regards,
Bankole Temitope
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by IAmHim1: 4:03am On Feb 22
Fresh Second Class Upper Petroleum and Gas Engineering Graduate seeking experience.
Im a quick learner and quite hardworking.

Open to relocation if necessary

I can be reached through PM.

Thanks.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Xhady(m): 5:02pm On Feb 22
how can i reach you?

Joeyszn:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Credit Direct Limited, Member Of Fcmb Group Is Recruiting! / Westfield Consulting / Nigerian Nurses Needed In Canada & The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.