Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. (3542 Views)

"Why Should We Hire You?" / Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Engrgreg1: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
I'm a civil engineer with experience in design and interpretation of design site management I can handle your next project even without paying me
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Prosperousman(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
I am a data analyst and animal scientist(more than a decade experience)

2 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Chizillar1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
I am an Accredited registration agent from CAC for business, limited company and NGO registration. We also file annual returns/07033097160
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
yOU ARE SETTING YOURSELF UP TO BE USED
Engrgreg1:
I'm a civil engineer with experience in design and interpretation of design site management I can handle your next project even without paying me

2 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by instagramFreak0: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2023
I'm a professional graphic designer with over 5years experience.., copywriter, social media assistant and manager etc
Message me on WhatsApp 09034250897
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Olahlekan001: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2023
FREE UPDATE ☑️
No deposit !!☑️
Get 35$ as a sign up bonus (will be invested automatically and start mining)
✅✅ get $12 as referral bonus.
Once your balances reaches $1 withdraw to any account if your choice.
Just click on the link below 👇
https://listlink.store/ref578922_jlh
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Phronesis22: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
I am a freelance writer. Contact me for your writing gigs.
WhatsApp no: 09030935656
Email:greatjamesvi@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by gaudyangel(f): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2023
Producer of Nigerian made wears, we supply to both within and outside the country.
08162082909 WhatsApp or
Email - amandaifeanyi@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Xhady(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
Drop your email or phone number
uyogabie:
Social media management, customer care representative, graphic designer.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by uyogabie(f): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
Xhady:
Drop your email or phone number
uyogabie@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Gettoknowme21(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Joseph1505:
As for me i am doing very well as a web developer and also open for more gigs, i deal on both frontend and backend development.

When posting your gigs on this thread, ensure you also make the benefits of your services clear.

As for me, what the clients who hire me will benefit from me is free website traffic for one month.

Copy that? grin
\

i am a pro writer, it comes naturally so i don’t use Ai or anything, i craft stories that will capture the attention of your audience
on the other hand i am also a web designer i designer attractive and responsive websites and i don’t charge much

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Marvelmoore: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
I'm a labour supplier. My company supply workers to companies,estates and also individual. In case you need someone or people to work, we have eligible and qualify personnel for you. just hallo me on

2 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
Gettoknowme21:
\

i am a pro writer, it comes naturally so i don’t use Ai or anything, i craft stories that will capture the attention of your audience
on the other hand i am also a web designer i designer attractive and responsive websites and i don’t charge much
Loveycan you write a content for a product

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by captaininiobong(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
I am an academic research writer, data entry and analysis expert. I can also help you structure your cv for jobs
I can repair computer systems.
Phone number in signature
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by IreMIDE1: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2023
I am an academic writer, who writes both Nigeria and International schools, there are samples of these.

I am also a freelance Journalist, I have written for both local and International media outlets also, with samples.

You can reach me for any of this or even anything related to writing.
0 9 0 2 7 4 5 9 3 18
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by unbranded13(f): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2023
I am a graphic designer, video editor, amazon book cover designer, Microsoft Excel editor and data and documentation editor
I can design your company logo, letter heads, business cards etc
Cusbrave@gmail.com
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by patosky3310(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
I take students on home lessons. As an agricultural engineering students, I have mastery of physics, mathematics, chemistry and agricultural science. I have a teaching experience of seven years.

If you need your child to excel in the subjects listed above, you can count on me.

Please PM me if you are interested.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by topsam19(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2023
I'm into solar power inverter installer.Contant me on 08089482216
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by AnthCunny(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2023
I'm a writer. I write blog contents, articles, stories, film scripts and academic papers.

Reach me on 07067331180 (WhatsApp)
Email: ocanthony4real@gmail.com
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Gettoknowme21(f): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rubyjade:
Loveycan you write a content for a product
of course i can, how do you want me to contact you?
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by skillzae: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
Get Professional Scripts And Voiceovers For Your Youtube, Tiktok, Etc Handles

I Will Write Professional scripts for any niche for your YouTube, TikTok, etc handles (600+ Words Per Script), plus script voice overs. Depending on your need.

Struggling to write an engaging script for your next YouTube video? Let me do it for you!
I know it can be messy and time-consuming to write the perfect video script. But there is no need to stress when you can post your next video. I will write creative scripts for you on any topic and ensure you gain high viewer traffic.
I am a passionate scriptwriter who loves to write original and creative content. I have experience in health, fashion, finance, business, informational topics, how-to topics, Top 5 or Top 10 video scripts, and many more.
What will you get:
100% unique content
Powerful writing generated from in-depth research Engaging and creative content to gain more subscribers
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me….. 07032068853 WhatsApp
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Hardeytunji10(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2023
I am architect and also tiles laying,interlog,marble, etc contact on 08164370896
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by cheffs(m): 12:31pm On Jan 02
I am a Service/ installation engineer. My skills include Fiber Optics link installation and maintenance, electromechanical machinery installation and repair, high and low voltage automation and controls setup and repairs, ups and cctv installations.
You can also contact me if you are into photolab printing & production machine procurement, installation and repairs.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by mogboyelade(f): 4:15pm On Jan 02
Are you in Ibadan or Southwest State, planning to have your wedding, burial, birthday, or any kind of party done this year?
Contact us let's plan and execute the event for you. We provide professional vendors for your events. We are tested and trusted
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Emusan(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02
We are into modern SMART furniture.

Featuring:
1. Unique design
2. Audio amplifier
3. Mechatronics
4. Bluetooth receiver
5. LED Chaser e.t.c

For people in Abuja and environ

DM to do business with us.

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Fortune444: 3:22am On Jan 03
Urgent job Opportunities in a Catering outfit in Eliozu, Port Harcourt:

We are supporting our clients to recruit for the following positions in Port Harcourt for immediate start, thus seeking serious and competent applicants only. The positions open are as follows:

Reference: SA1
Sales Assistant (3-10 years customer service/social media sales experience, good command of english, attractive offer).

Reference: CC1
- Continental Chef (4-8 years experience in CONTINENTAL CUISINE, catering school diploma, hard-work, honesty, leadership; attractive salary).

Serious interests residing relatively close in Port Harcourt, to Eliozu, Rupoku, Eneka, Stadium Road, Rumudara and environs, and Send whatsapp today with voice note or CV to 08037260838 or email: capableng@gmail.com with CV, indicating REFERENCE FOR JOB of interest.

Additional benefits apply (daily feeding, off days, mentorship, etc).

All applicants to respond within 24-48 hours of receipt of this publication. Job Start is planned immediately (on or before 5 Jan 2024). Regards
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by sade911(f): 8:08am On Jan 03
I am a content writer with 4 years experience. My niche are politics, relationship, entertainment, health, fashion and lifestyle.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by engrtao: 8:47am On Jan 03
Nehyooh:
I'm a graphic designer; Business logo, Business card, Graphical online post, banners, flyers, letterhead etc......

https://www.nairaland.com/7954078/7-job-openings-lekki-lagos

Applications closes soon, Goodluck
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by engrtao: 8:51am On Jan 03
instagramFreak0:
I'm a professional graphic designer with over 5years experience.., copywriter, social media assistant and manager etc
Message me on WhatsApp 09034250897

https://www.nairaland.com/7954078/7-job-openings-lekki-lagos

Applications closes soon, Goodluck
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by pompom17: 9:06am On Jan 03
I'm a baker and my services are
Smallchops for parties and individual's pack. Cakes, pastries and more.

I'm also a passionate private tutor for children between the ages of 3and 9.

I also take food orders like rice , soups and so on. Please patronize me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nafcon,nahco Vacancies / Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage / Who Is A Pool Officer In Civil Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.