Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Feel My Life Is Crumbling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel My Life Is Crumbling (2223 Views)

I Feel My Penis Size Is Small / Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship / I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by Emma513: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
SO TOUCHING, TAKE HEART BRO.
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by missjekyll: 12:22am On Nov 23, 2023
Bless your heart, sweetie. I am very sorry you have had these huge losses.

I will say this Grieve as much as you want. People grieve differently. Whatever you are doing to cope now is ok. Do it for 6 months and then go back to business. She would want you to prosper. Bless you
ebijimi7:
Good morning guys

I'm tired of this life I'm living in the last few years I've actually had to battle with depression, I'm a guy who just did his 30th birthday few months ago and it's really making me feel bad I'm in my 30s no wife no child, now let me tell you what has been happening in my life.

I stayed in my family house with my mum until I clocked 27 years so I got my apartment although I had a building project of 3 bedrooms flat and 3 unit of room and parlour self contained and 2 shops in front which I was actually building for my mum so she can enjoy her privacy, my plan was to surprise my mum on her 60th birthday with the said house but my mum died at the age of 57 which is september 2022 after spending all the money i had on her hospital bills and took loans judt for her to be fine,I'm still not over it yet and I now had a supportive girlfriend who was with me and my sister in the hospital in 2022 and when my mum died she was beside me she cared for me and doesn't want me to think about what happened at times when I'm down thinking about my life she would show up and tell me baby let's step out I don't like you in this mood she was actually helping me to get over my mums death,

then early this year my girlfriend and I got a shop for her so she can start making money for herself too so we were cool everything was going well until she feel sick in June and at this moment I was just pulling myself together with her help now she is sick I started getting scared because I remember how my mums sickness started I tried not to cry as a man but I couldn't hold back the tears when we were in hospital she would held my hands and tell me baby don't worry I would be fine please stop crying,

at times I hide myself to cry because I don't want her to see me at a point in time she wasn't responding to medical treatment and this is the same girl I've engaged only to do necessary things next year so she can move in with me and we start living as a couple later on after going to churches and seeking spiritual assistance every where we were told she stepped on poison and we need to act fast me I'm a yoruba man that was born and brought up in a white garment church and my fiancee was an igbo girl and a deeper life church goer which she later stopped going because that was her mums church, after everything I told the mother that can we take her to my church so that she can be fine because d

I'm not comfortable with the fact that she kept crying she is feeling pains all over her body but the mother didn't listen to me so I approached the shepherd if there is anything that can be done if she's not brought to church?

The shepherd said its only when there is physical contact with her that he can help her be better again.

because they projected needle in her body and the whole thing started from where we went to get shop for her, so after talking to the shepherd, he said I should tell the mother that he would come to the house to do prayer and spiritual work in that house they are staying that even the house is haunted too, apart from the shop so after relating this to the mother she refused,

I understand you can force your believ on people but atleast let's save the life of my wife to be, at a point in time my fiancee started hiding to call me, She kept telling me that I should please come and take her away and she wants to come be with me that she doesn't like the way her matter is being handled by the family.

After the mother refuse to allow us come to the house to pray for her, I took some things to her to use bath after spending so much money the mother seized it from her and ask her not to use it because of where it was coming from, she couldn't because her mum has been the one bathing for her and helping her because the pain was intense she couldn't walk, everytime I think about the pain I would almost run mad,

the last time I saw her I went to her house because ofcourse I used to go and see her every weekend and go with provisions at a point too I was asked to stop bringing anything for her, I felt bad but I never mind my own was just for her to be fine so on that day I went to her house I never knew that would be the last day I would be seeing her, then she looked at me and smile and asked me why do I love her?

I told her don't worry get better I would tell you why then she smiled at me and looked into my eye and said babe you would leave me

I told her never I wasn't going to do that because when I was down you were the only one I'm seeing why would I run away when you need me too,

I told her not to worry that she would be fine then she asked me to help her get up which I did then she hugged me thrice and continued non stop then I asked her baby are you OK?

She smiled and hugged me again.
So it was time to leave then I told her I was going she said when I get home I should call and this was on a Saturday, so I got home and called no response, then on Sunday I called she picked but I can feel the pain in her voice she couldn't talk for long then on Monday night she died,

my instinct kept telling something is not right, so I called the mother she told me my fiancee was asleep I said OK I would call the next day, then her friend from Ghana called me and was crying on phone so I asked what was wrong she said nothing that she eas just checking up on me I said OK and i asked if she has spoken to my fiancee she said yes so i told her to be fine I ended the call but I was restless as I was bothered what was going on,

then on Tuesday around 6:20 am my fiancées elder sister text me that my fiancee is dead that message dis organised everything in me, instantly had uncontrollable tears rolling out of my eyes even as I type this I still find myself crying she was suppose to celebrate her 27th birthday October 12 which in same month I celebrated my 30th but through out the month of October till this moment I'm still filled with pains and tears.

every day I wake up I cry because its not been easy on me at times I feel like just ending it all she was the only woman that has gone extra mile for me to see me happy I can't even move on.

my life is shattered I'm broken hearted I cry everyday and I find it difficult to forgive myself for not taking her away when she wants me to and I felt I've betrayed her and neglected her when she wanted me,

I had sleepless nights because of her move from hospital to hospital in the middle of the night went broke again I've really suffered and I hope I find peace soon cry
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by OmoFiditi: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2023
OSDD:

What you said is entirely different from what the op posted, as per say you wan sound woke and wise, you ended up spewing trash.

1. He didn't at any point tried to Indoctrinate her into any fetish belief rather the girl asked him to take her away from her parents as she didn't like the treatment given to her

2. He asked his shepherd (as a white garment goer) for help and which non was used by the girl because her parent didn't allow her to.

3. He decided to do all that as she wasn't even responding to treatment, something that later killed her as there was no Improvement in her health.

4. Again, OP didn't use any thing on the girl. Yes, he got it for her, but it wasn't used because her mother objected.

5. He was even caring and bringing provisions for the girl but her mother still objected. Even when he called, the mother lied that she was sleeping.

It's either you are naive or you have too much of prejudice in you and you're totally avoiding the main issue.

The Mother was NEVER in support of the relationship and no matter what the op do or did, she was never going to allow him. Why? She is Igbo and he's yoruba, she attends deeper life while op attends white garment.
If after all these, you still see nothing in your misconceptions and lies you claimed as Summary. All hope is totally lost on you.

Have a nice day

It was not tribal, it was more or less about his white garment church..
The girl's family though Igbo, attend the Deeper life church, a yoruba church.
It was not tribal..
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by Idonweak: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2023
ebijimi7:
oh! It's now me blackmailing you, do you remember thear you mentioned that I killed my fiancee?
I don't blame you, they said you don't know how painful death of a loved one can be until it happened to you but I know one day you would surely experience it, that even if you actually do love the person, do you know how much I spent when my mum was in the hospital before she died ?
In which exactly a year after my fiancee died if I pray this should happen to you it would look like I'm cursing you but I'm so sure it would get to your turn and I pray it happens within a short interval just like mine too, do you know the pain of loosing 2 of the most important people in your life in a short period of time?

Fine the mother might not want me ofcourse I don't have anything to do with the mother and at no point in time did I asked her to disobey her mother, please be guided and use your head and stop saying things from your own head and feel you are right because you know nothing here and you speak like a fool too because you just displayed your level of foolishness

Bro ignore these fools. I'm really sorry. A tear drop from eye because I can understand the pain of loosing someone very close to your heart. Try to live and enjoy the rest of your life. Of course it won't be easy but by taking deliberate steps it's achievable. May peace find you bro.
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by Qatar2022: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Oga. Go and space the writing well so we can be encouraged to read. Do this before you ask us for any advice
You are such an idiot ,even At this time of his life you are looking for who will space write up for you
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by 1TrippleCee: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2023
Qatar2022:

You are such an idiot ,even At this time of his life you are looking for who will space write up for you

I have replied your other one.

You can't curse anything. Have all your prayers answered for you to be cursing undecided
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by JAPAHTML: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Oga. Go and space the writing well so we can be encouraged to read. Do this before you ask us for any advice
You and the othe 2 idiots who liked ur comment are the 21 century biggest fool, such a clown, na kids wey never see something for this life dey tok like you, one day one day like that just one day you will see the other part of life, pray u dont commit suicide that very day
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by 1TrippleCee: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
JAPAHTML:
You and the othe 2 idiots who liked ur comment are the 21 century biggest fool, such a clown, na kids wey never see something for this life dey tok like you, one day one day like that jurt one day you will see the other part of life, pray u dont commit suicide that very day

Says the judge who hastily concluded. Now reply. How many views did the current generate as a result of the poor writing form ?
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by JAPAHTML: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Says the judge who hastily concluded. Now reply. How many views did the current generate as a result of the poor writing form ?
Do you know the meaning of being depressed? to the extent of considering suicide? at this stage u can even prepare something at home and still eat outside forgetting that u cooked something at home, so ordinary writing should nw be bothering hm, didnt u read the part that said he was crying and typing? pls lets learn to respect peoples emotion

1 Like

Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by 1TrippleCee: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
JAPAHTML:
Do you know the meaning of being depressed? to the extent of considering suicide? at this stage u can even prepare something at home and still eat outside forgetting that u cooked something at home, so ordinary writing should nw be bothering hm, didnt u read the part that said he was crying and typing? pls lets learn to respect peoples emotion

Shut it. Is my motive to encourage the complainer or to put him down. Before you jump to type, atleast let the molecular cells in your brain work first. Bye
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by JAPAHTML: 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Shut it. Is my motive to encourage the complainer or to put him down. Before you jump to type, atleast let the molecular cells in your brain work first. Bye
grow up dude one day you will be a stupid father to one innocent kid
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by 1TrippleCee: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
JAPAHTML:
grow up dude one day you will be a stupid father to one innocent kid

You are a nuisance. I have trained more than seven

You are not entitled to force anyone to your beliefs, kid
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by muhammadhan19: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
You dont have any right to take her away from her mother(family) cuz she ain't your wife yet...
You should thank your stars that she didn't die in ur place assuming you took her away by force from her mom or else Na for cell u go dey write this story.....

Hard luck bro I really feel your pains, may her soul rest in eternal peace and may heaven be her final abode...
Stay strong for you, all you can offer her now is prayers not tears and may God gives you the best of things life has to offer....
Rest in Peace to her n stay strong 💪...
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by Jesterinjay: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
1TrippleCee:
don't be insensitive
Re: I Feel My Life Is Crumbling by vanbonattel: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
muhammadhan19:
You dont have any right to take her away from her mother(family) cuz she ain't your wife yet...
You should thank your stars that she didn't die in ur place assuming you took her away by force from her mom or else Na for cell u go dey write this story.....

Hard luck bro I really feel your pains, may her soul rest in eternal peace and may heaven be her final abode...
Stay strong for you, all you can offer her now is prayers not tears and may God gives you the best of things life has to offer....
Rest in Peace to her n stay strong 💪...

Thanks for your response, at last someone with an intelligent working brain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should She Date a Married Man She Once Ditched? / Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. / What's The Longest Time Period You've Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.