Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves (651 Views)

Opinion! Women Are Incapable Of Their Own Original Thinking! / Are Women Incapable Of Being Loyal? Let's Discuss / Why Are Most Nigerian Men Incapable Of Having Platonic Relationships With Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by SuperOnyi: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
shocked

Black people are incapable of ruling themselves. Prove them wrong before I give up and decide to have mixed kids. cry

Don't lie because this question isn't coming from an ignoramus.
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by SuperOnyi: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
shocked

I can't deal with all the disrespect from other regions of the world. No! See them talking about how South Africa and Zimbabwe was destroyed by black leaders (aka monkeys).

Is it true?

Black people are incapable of ruling themselves... I just want to hear from others. I need to sleep now, because thoughts like this makes my heart bleed. I know I'm not dumb but why is my country a nightmare?

When I woke up, I'ma see if I can post some of these comments because it hurts... I really wish to grab power and implement the same thing that happened in South Korea until the economy stands strong. Yeah, a "dictator" angry
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by Tb19(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
True due to a single reason in my opinion:

IRRATIONAL GREED.
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by Kimcutie: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Black people are incapable of ruling themselves. Prove them wrong before I give up and decide to have mixed kids. cry

Don't lie because this question isn't coming from an ignoramus.

How old are u?

2 Likes

Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by teewhyhomes: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Think Real Estate? Think Teewhyhomes!
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by SuperOnyi: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kimcutie:

How old are u?

shocked

Answer the question

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by SuperOnyi: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tb19:
True due to a single reason in my opinion:

IRRATIONAL GREED.

shocked

Honestly, I wonder if these politicians supporters can't see that the whole world is mocking us all. The US fought hard to free themselves from British control but Africans still allow outsiders to interfere...

I really want to know if it was the Europeans that told Nigerian politicians to deny their citizens basic social amenities. I really want to...
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by SuperOnyi: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Adeoye11:
The people don't act when wronged!
So it makes you feel we can't rule ourselves.

shocked

You need to see what these guys say about us, it hurts even more because it is the brutal truth. How can I be proud of my country when it is just a big for nothing plantation existing solely for the interests of outsiders?

Did "neocolonialism" stop Nigeria from doing exactly what South Korea did?
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by victory36(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Colonial borders represent a very big problem in Africa. Larger tribes put together fight each other and oppress smaller tribes constantly as well as having conflicting traditions and interests. The only successful African country since it's independence is Botswana which is a fairly homogeneous society. Until Africa redraws it's borders along tribal/ ethic lines, nothing will progress as there is no peace and harmony. Imagine Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein being in one country or France, Spain , and Portugal in one country; it's going to be chaos upon chaos. Yugoslavia fought civil wars throughout it's existence before disintegration. Look at Asia, the likes of Japan, Korea, china, Thailand are all fairly homogeneous societies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

You need to see what these guys say about us, it hurts even more because it is the brutal truth. How can I be proud of my country when it is just a big for nothing plantation existing solely for the interests of outsiders?

Did "neocolonialism" stop Nigeria from doing exactly what South Korea did?

the question is meant 4 those u listen 2

i created a thread on white supremacist views recently.

however, i doubt u will check it out.

u think am happy about the state of the economy?

look!

this thing u are doing only motivates the rulers 2 do worse

they see that u have written off yourself

u surely dont see yourself as a better person

u are actually saying what u dont understand

but we understand you.

if only u would seal it by ending yourself in order 2 help in reducing the black population,then what else?

if u are one of the rulers already, i wont be surprised.

u see no reason 2 change.

afterall,itz a black thing.

leave the tears 4 ur zombies

they wont stop sacrificing their kids 4 you.

if u arent one of the rulers, same thing.

u gotta be as terrible as any ruler in thought at least cuz itz a black thing

u ascribe all honor 2 whites

u have no reason 2 be honest or peaceful with ur fellow blacks

as 4 me, i need food 2 eat water and buckets 2 play chess

u wanna see crazy

and u gotta see crazy

u have added 2 tha madness

we just seeking where 2 display it

all over tha world

life itself is literally insane
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by SuperOnyi: 1:07am On Nov 23, 2023
victory36:
Colonial borders represent a very big problem in Africa. Larger tribes put together fight each other and oppress smaller tribes constantly as well as having conflicting traditions and interests. The only successful African country since it's independence is Botswana which is a fairly homogeneous society. Until Africa redraws it's borders along tribal/ ethic lines, nothing will progress as there is no peace and harmony. Imagine Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein being in one country or France, Spain , and Portugal in one country; it's going to be chaos upon chaos. Yugoslavia fought civil wars throughout it's existence before disintegration. Look at Asia, the likes of Japan, Korea, china, Thailand are all fairly homogeneous societies.

shocked

Thank you! This is what I've been clamoring for, why would our "diversity" (which is a curse by the way) be forced on us for the interests of the Western powers and their puppets?
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Thank you! This is what I've been clamoring for, why would our "diversity" (which is a curse by the way) be forced on us for the interests of the Western powers and their puppets?

Blacks wont be replaced in that setting

So u arent making any sense here

go ahead and start eliminating all blacks!
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by SuperOnyi: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Blacks wont be replaced in that setting

So u arent making any sense here

go ahead and start eliminating all blacks!

shocked

What exactly are you saying?

I said what I said: the "black" race is a big disgrace to the name of their ancestors! Black people insult their ancestors, talking about how primitive they were but these ancient guys were way organized than us.

If the same thing that happened to Japan happened to, say, the Benin empire or arochukwu Confederate; they would have done better than us.
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

What exactly are you saying?

I said what I said: the "black" race is a big disgrace to the name of their ancestors! Black people insult their ancestors, talking about how primitive they were but these ancient guys were way organized than us.

If the same thing that happened to Japan happened to, say, the Benin empire or arochukwu Confederate; they would have done better than us.

u accusing a race

ride on!

lets see how that helps you!

u cant understand me

but i understand
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by SuperOnyi: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

u accusing a race

ride on!

lets see how that helps you!

u cant understand me

but i understand

shocked

Where did I accuse anyone? I'm merely pointing out that the black race has lost its glory! It is y'all's fault! Anyway, the revolution will be televised...

1 Like

Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Where did I accuse anyone? I'm merely pointing out that the black race has lost its glory! It is y'all's fault! Anyway, the revolution will be televised...

Cuz the dead sent u

Let the dead confirm too
Re: Africans Are Incapable Of Ruling Themselves by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Cuz the dead sent u

Let the dead confirm too

(1) (Reply)

TINUBU: List 2 Things Tinubu Has Done You Love / What Are Quality Of A Good Spouse / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.