Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv (55407 Views)

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Man Celebrates After His Wife Put To Bed (Photos) / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
AyoNews:
Do advice her. Either from experience or witness

Thank God for your life
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by AbujaLagos: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
booblacain:
Please keep turning him down so that he can continue enjoying his sweet sleep. No time.
no time 😂
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Globad:

The Bible is not against polygamy

Where did the Bible support polygamy?

Quote them

2 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by enemyofprogress: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:
You thought you were indispensable?

And of all things to weaponize you chose sex which means that's all you have to offer and he should see you as an olosho.

You couldn't send him packing, couldn't seize the car you bought him or shut down the business you opened for him because you are broke and worthless, you denied him sex because that's all you have.

You are a leech.
don't mind the bitch
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by GloriousGbola: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by pfadom: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Why worry yourself that your denial no longer affect him?
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Godfullsam:

The Bible didn't say you should not marry two wives.
It is your pastor that is deceiving you

You can't defend this claim

2 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Praktikals(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Pls don't blaspheme..

Don't cross the redline
Its not blaspheme bro. Dont just believe everything ur pastors tell you. Majority of the people God loves in the bible have more than one wife.
Polygamy may not be the best form of marriage, but it is not an automatic ticket to hell fire
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Arabk25: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
What ever your reasons are for denying your husband sex should be revisited there are 1001 women out there waiting to dive your husband at the snap of his finger. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Bluntemperor: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Fear this gender o!
You are depriving him of what he is maritally entitled to,but the man isnt complaining but she is still the one complaining.
Please what does she wants the man to do again?

One area of temptation is-you should not deny your spouse Sex,as a weapon and as a Christian, unless you both agreed!
You therefore gets what you planted and hope no regrets,as the man will eventually be looking outside without your permission!

3 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Juniorangel(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Your husband is the real ODOGWU... no cap

4 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Globad(f): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Where did the Bible support polygamy?

Quote them

Do your own research

I'm not ready for any argument

For example, you've already wrongly quoted me

I don't have time for any back and forth

2 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Leo588(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:
I wish the Bible allowed men to married two wives...

This our Christian women wahala too much ..

Head slammers women no dey bhave this way...

GOD BLESS YOU NOW NOW LOL
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by bigcee(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Not true. I don't touch my wife unless she forces me to. Of all the challenges men think of nowadays, sex is the least. Only those who are still single and randy, those who don't have a sense of reasoning would be chasing wife or women outside cos of sex.

At it stands now, I can stay for up to 5 months or more, without sex. If you want me to smile at you, bring business ideas that can fetch me money, not sex

I have children school fees, home upkeep, business success so money wouldn't stop coming, career, parents, dependents, etc to take care of. If I even dare touch your skin as a wife, be happy
Guy, you're impotent.

3 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by VULCAN(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
It's not forbidden in the Bible, just not encouraged as few men have the wisdom to handle two or more wives.

Also if you have more than one wife, you are not permitted to hold a position in your local church.

Finally, the solution to one bad wife is not to marry another woman. She will only get worse and torment your life even more.

The secret to successful polygamy is to ensure that each woman has enough reasons to support the system.

Shinjawestside:

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Flame333:

I don't know where the Bible spoke against it but GOD was never against Solomon for marrying many wives.. He only worries they would cause him to worship other gods..

Was it God's plan for Solomon to have multiple wives?

If the Bible never spoke against multiple wives during Solomon's time except that they could mislead him, can we say Christians are allowed to take multiple wives today if the wives won't mislead them?

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by EEIA: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Globad:

The Bible is not against polygamy
Exactly
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Tonytonex(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
simplepee:
My gender and drama/complains😊.

WOW! shocked cool
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by jetson06: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
New Living Translation
“If a man who has married a slave wife takes another wife for himself, he must not neglect the rights of the first wife to food, clothing, and sexual intimacy. Exodus 21:10

Shinjawestside:

2 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by stagger: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Any dollars that cannot be sourced at official window will be sourced from the black market.

5 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by anataala: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Polygamy is not a sin .

1 John 3:4 ¶ Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Exodus 21 :10 If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

the scriptures say a man can have more than one wife , it is not a sin

Matthew 5:17 ¶ Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

the law makes provisions for a man to have more than one wife . In today’s times the western world has polluted the world with its philosophy and policies ,the LovePeddler that sits on many waters is America and all nations have drank of her fornication read how she falls

revelation 18 :1 ¶ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 ¶ So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 ¶ And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 ¶ And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 ¶ And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 ¶ And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth
Shinjawestside:

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by BennyDGreat: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Globad:

Do your own research

I'm not ready for any argument

For example, you've already wrongly quoted me

I don't have time for any back and forth

I didn't quote you wrongly. This isn't arguement.
Your position of the scriptures was not accurate.
If you post scriptures that back your claim, we would engage and we both get to learn.

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by emezuo17: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

. There is no where in the Bible that said polygamy is a sin

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by FireUpNow(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
This is one of the biggest mistake women make especially house wives. Hoarding your puna is a wrong move, time is coming that your husband's body, spirit and soul will not like or love you again then you becomes a piece of trash. You think that puna is too powerful to be ignored by man. Time is coming when your man sees your unclothedness he will not be moved and his dick will not get erect again for you. Learn how not to say no to your man, women. If you go and have sex outside, it will not be the same as your beloved husband. Guilty conscience will come in and the guy you are doing it outside with will never love you like your man.

8 Likes

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by ufuosman(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Such issue u need to use ur tongue to count ur teeth 🦷
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by Honestfrend: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Flame333:

I don't know where the Bible spoke against it but GOD was never against Solomon for marrying many wives.. He only worries they would cause him to worship other gods..

Stop contradicting yourself..

What does the bolded entails?

1 Like

Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by haphizz57(m): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Insha Allah dat ur pu§§y go explode. I dnt knw wot u are keeping it for. And i'm nt sure d innocent guy met u as a virgin. Werey omo jati jati. Go to hell wit ur damn smelling butt-hole
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by DropsMic(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Pls don't blaspheme..

Don't cross the redline

You're a lost fellow; there's literally no saving you. And the sad thing is, you'll raise your kids to be just like you..
Re: Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv by emiika: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
AyoNews:
Do advice her. Either from experience or witness
Sorry for the break in transmission, you don carry your night food give cat nah.....hisssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.