Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? (757 Views)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by LagosG: 2:24pm On Mar 08
I saw this on Instagram and been laughing my butt of in the comments

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08
LagosG:
It is just like contesting for election. You could either act Jonathan or be like Atiku.

But it is always advisable to move on if your shot didn’t make the hit

5 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by immortalcrown(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08
It will end if the man is poor because the girl will quit the relationship to avoid getting trapped where she does not like.

If the man is rich and indecent, the relationship will continue because the girl will not want to stop enjoying his money. The relationship will only end if the rich man is decent and he decides to avoid the girl.

This is why many rich husbands are still hunted by ex girlfriends but a poor husband is told to respect himself as a married man.

5 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by 123yes(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08
No. The lady needed more time to actually know the man

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Raalsalghul: 2:28pm On Mar 08
Yes
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:29pm On Mar 08
123yes:
No. The lady needed more time to actually know the man
Most ladies have already made up their mind before a man shoots his shot. Only if a lady wants to stress you or doesn’t know how to reject your proposal, that is when she requests for time

4 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Tallesty1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08
LagosG:
Yea.

And he is allowed to give her one uppercut before leaving.
That is the reason he went down on one knee, to be in good position.
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Natbrowny: 2:35pm On Mar 08
If the relationship is 3 to 6months old.

I'll accept her NO, Keep slamming the P and get another babe for serious shits.

If its more than 8months old..and she says NO.
I'll send her a text message, make she come carry her things wey dey fly around my crib. Can't be wasting emotions na.

But sha.. Emotional things are stupid

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by rocknation62(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08
I will only propose to a woman who I’m 95% sure she’s mine. So before I make that move, I would do a lot of background check put her to test and engage her in an intelligent conversations to know if she’s for me or not doing this will save me the unnecessary embarrassment of she telling me no in public. But if at the end she said NO then the relationship is automatically over. No come stress me

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Negroid001(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08
Amotolongbo:
Most ladies have already made up their mind before a man shoots his shot. Only if a lady wants to stress you or doesn’t know how to reject your proposal, that is when she requests for time
Gbam
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Negroid001(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08
rocknation62:
I will only propose to a woman who I’m 95% sure she’s mine. So before I make that move, I would do a lot of background check put her to test and engage her in an intelligent conversations to know if she’s for me or not doing this will save me the unnecessary embarrassment of she telling me no in public. But if at the end she said NO then the relationship is automatically over. No come stress me

No need to propose. Give am belle first.
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by rocknation62(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08
Negroid001:

No need to propose. Give am belle first.

grin grin na propose you talk, which one be give her belle first?

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by criuze(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08
The point is you shouldn't take life too serious,
If she refuses I bet you it is not a do or die affair

Life continues and no body is indespenseble under the sun

It doesn't mean the relationship will end anyways,

you will only have patience and keep searching until she finds out that someone else has taken the offer she refused

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Negroid001(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08
rocknation62:

grin grin na propose you talk, which one be give her belle first?

If you give am belle. She no go get choice. Limited option, you don reduce her value.
Except she be hoe, she go move on.
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by rocknation62(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08
Negroid001:

If you give am belle. She no go get choice. Limited option, you don reduce her value.
Except she be hoe, she go move on.

No bro, it is suppose to be a process. No offense If she doesn’t accept my proposal. By the way Pregnancy is for married couples while belle is for 2 people who’s ain’t married yet…lols

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by pennytration(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08
The relationship continues while I'm searching for someone else after which she becomes my side chick.
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by BigYash: 3:21pm On Mar 08
Depends on the guy. You can still position her as your intimacy gadget or let her go ,so you could continue your search for a wife..
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08
If she declines once, move away… find someone else…
Unless you're the problem why she said, "No."
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Negroid001(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08
rocknation62:

No bro, it is suppose to be a process. No offense If she doesn’t accept my proposal. By the way Pregnancy is for married couples while belle is for 2 people who’s ain’t married yet…lols

grin
I like this your definition
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:54pm On Mar 08
Of course na or what would you still want to be doing with someone who rejected you.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by BigDawsNet: 7:36pm On Mar 08
LagosG:

Depends...

If she requests for more time... keep dating and give her specific date to make decisions

If she said you are not the man he wants to settle with... den end it once and move on
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by arinzos(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08
If she answers NO, I will end it.

Who proposes to a woman he's not sure would say YES.

Before any proposal, most men have assessed the situation and know that the chances of her answering NO is less than 5%. This chance,most times,are usually because;
The Man had done something in the past she hasn't gotten over it.
Their relationship hasn't taken enough root (the relationship is still young).
The lady isn't ready.
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by JobZoneNews(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08
Capital no. You don't lose hope if you truly want it.

You should watch a guy who did not lose hope for three months trying to woo a notorious prostitute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zAEvN2VnI?si=LD3mqR5ttUmqq7-t
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by marlow1962(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08
YES.
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by LagosG: 8:28pm On Mar 08
BigDawsNet:

Depends...

If she requests for more time... keep dating and give her specific date to make decisions

If she said you are not the man he wants to settle with... den end it once and move on
This is why I believe proposal should be inside bedroom.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by BigDawsNet: 8:53pm On Mar 08
LagosG:

This is why I believe proposal should be inside bedroom.

Me I don't fancy outdoor proposal... even tho you 100% sure she will say yes...

Is better you save urself from embarrassment and do ur thing in the room jejely ring 💍
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08
unless she gives me a good reason why she wouldnt marry me (aka lets get married later OR i wanna finish my studies before marriage etc) then the r/ship will end that same instance. why waste time continue being with someone who has no desire to marry you?

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by talk2hb1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08
Obviously it's over, if she proposes to you and you said No. Is the relationship over?
Re: If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08
Yes the relationship is over

(1) (Reply)

The Day Is Slept With WIZKID / Tips For A Strong And Better Relationships / I'm A True Believer Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.