Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. (4062 Views)

If You Urinate Just Before Sex, Stop It Now Or….read Terrible Reason / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Stephen2324(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Visit means sex. Stop acting like a child.

3 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Rape means Jail. See u see green uniform cheesy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by imagrg(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Doing the do. grin
Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by slaawomirr: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Damnnn niggar

And the funny thing is that they will be well shaved down there when they are coming

So why all the drama

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by illicit(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
They will even wear white pant and mini gown or skirt

πŸ₯΄

18 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by KingDash09(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Your own girls dey wear panties come
My just show up without wearing anyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ
illicit:

πŸ₯΄

13 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by illicit(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingDash09:
Your own girls dey wear panties come
My just show up without wearing anyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

😳
Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Aboks(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
visit is for knacking purpose only

4 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Streetmovement(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Come to my house, 10-15 minutes later she arrives wearing a very seductive dress and acting all gamed up but if you initiate she go start to behave like deeper life people...who are you fooling? Me or yourself? I won't force you but I will still Bleep you regardless, when you didn't come for evangelism?

Babes dey do am for show but we don watch the movie already.

10 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Bigseven(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Na from twitter you carry am Abi ?
I Dey see you inside prison like this so !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Beverlyjean(f): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
AGNESikpuNNU:
Rape means Jail. See u see green uniform cheesy

Don't visit a man if u don't have the intention of having sex to avoid matters that touch
..it will become his words against yours ... and u will be asked why then did u go to his house ...

14 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Atolu01: 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Animals. Even breathing means sex.

2 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Vision101(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
@Beverlyjean

Don't visit a man if u don't have the intention of having sex to avoid matters that touch
..it will become his words against yours ... and u will be asked why then did u go to his house ...

@me
So once I invite you you will begin to think bad thing. You are a bad 😞 girl.
Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Vision101(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
@Beverlyjean

@me
So once I invite you, you will begin to think bad thing. You are a bad 😞 girl.
Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Are you talking about rape or consensual sex here?

What will lead to his words against hers?

3 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by adefitim(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Running

4 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
OP, It depends.😏

If you invite a Girl and she visits immediately, she does NOT want sex.πŸ™‚

But If you ask a Girl to visit you and she is doing 'I will come, I will come later na,
The day she finally agrees to come, Just take Burantashi, Bitter Kola and Alomo ready your PREEK for her! 🀨😊😊😎

5 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Nonexisting1: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
If not for sex, why will she come to my house in the first place? Except maybe vaginarians from Jehovah Witness, those ones dey worry me too much lately.

3 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Tomorrow, the 🀑s above will be gaslighting themselves, and not me, that women always think a guy wants sex from them if he asks them to visit.

Mtcheeeeewww.

3 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Okoroawusa: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
I just don't get it. Some women want everything spelt out to them. So you don't know when a man wants sex from you even from chats on Whatsapp?

2 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Gadafii: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
If you are not sexually attracted to a guy and you are also not down for sexx, why you Dey go visit and even intend to sleep over

What kind of witch craft be that

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Starboytwo(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
adefitim:
Just like this 24 years old small size wey Dey come my house steadily.... Every visit goes with serious knacking no dulling
pls ensure you marry that girl abeg, she's you soul mate.

It is written.

2 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Zonefree(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, It depends.😏

If you invite a Girl and she visits immediately, she does NOT want sex.πŸ™‚

So, what does she want? Long life and prosperity?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Beverlyjean(f): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Are you talking about rape or consensual sex here?

What will lead to his words against hers?

Talking about rape
Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Silentgroper(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
illicit:

πŸ₯΄

What does the white pant mean??
Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by illicit(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Silentgroper:

What does the white pant mean??

White is my favorite color ni

🀸

2 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Silentgroper(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Well I don't know nothing about these gees above are on about ... Sometimes a man just invite them chics over for netflix and chill, its got nothing to do with sex .. i just wanna talk, flirt, get along with, get to know each other and just hsve fun without no penetration...

But a female should always come prepared with no silly theatrics .

I might be having one over this coming month and we ain't fvcking...
Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Talking about rape

So from your comment, you OBVIOUSLY know that when a rape has happened, it gets reduced to "his words vs. her words", you know that even though it happened, people will question and blame the lady or downright disbelieve her. And that means what? That rape accusations (false or real) do not destroy men's lives, 9 out of 10 times. Rapists never pay for their actions or are not made to face any consequences. Nobody can tell a rapist from a man who was falsely accused except the woman and the man in question, but in the eyes of the public every rape accusation is a lie. There is almost always no proof for it, and the man goes on living his life, no?

But when women like me point that out, to talk about it, people like you (whether you're a woman or not) will come out to attack me.

Given your pickmeist comments littered on NL, I am sure "false rape accusation ruins a man's life" is one of the mantras in your arsenal. But you, and people that think like you don't get it that if a rape matter is oftentimes reduced to "he said, she said," with more people overwhelmingly backing the man, then there can be no place for a man's life to be ruined at all.

People will not even believe a truthful case, much less a lie.

This was just what I wanted to point out to you, and the reason for my initial comment.

Have a good night.

3 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by jamesversion: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
pls ensure you marry that girl abeg, she's you soul mate.

It is written.

He mustn't be told na. So who him wan remain the girl for nau?

After knacking her left and right, you say make another person marry. undecided
Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by jamesversion: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2023
Stephen2324:
Visit means sex. Stop acting like a child.

Na this mentality dey make Nigerians enter jail for Abroad oh.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Starboytwo(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2023
jamesversion:

He mustn't be told na. So who him wan remain the girl for nau?

After knacking her left and right, you say make another person marry. undecided
I no trust that guy. Infact, guy, if you leave that girl and you nor marry am, something will do you ni.
Re: Visit Means Sex. Stop Acting Like A Child. by Beverlyjean(f): 1:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

So from your comment, you OBVIOUSLY know that when a rape has happened, it gets reduced to "his words vs. her words", you know that even though it happened, people will question and blame the lady or downright disbelieve her. And that means what? That rape accusations (false or real) do not destroy men's lives, 9 out of 10 times. Rapists never pay for their actions or are not made to face any consequences. Nobody can tell a rapist from a man who was falsely accused except the woman and the man in question, but in the eyes of the public every rape accusation is a lie. There is almost always no proof for it, and the man goes on living his life, no?

But when women like me point that out, to talk about it, people like you (whether you're a woman or not) will come out to attack me.

Given your pickmeist comments littered on NL, I am sure "false rape accusation ruins a man's life" is one of the mantras in your arsenal. But you, and people that think like you don't get it that if a rape matter is oftentimes reduced to "he said, she said," with more people overwhelmingly backing the man, then there can be no place for a man's life to be ruined at all.

People will not even believe a truthful case, much less a lie.

This was just what I wanted to point out to you, and the reason for my initial comment.

Have a good night.

Well....u can only blame women and not men for false accusation, without minding the consequences of false rape ..... it ends up making the real victims not to be believed... I have seen countless cases of false rape accusation, maybe due to regret sex , ghosting after one night stand , cheating on their man boyfriend or husband , monetary gains.... at least a man that's found guilty of rape is imprisoned...but nothing is done to false accusers ....what do u think will happen when their are no consequences for false accusers...

So my take still remains that ladies that don't wanna have sex should avoid visiting men or inviting men to avoid she said , he did ...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? / My Lady Cheated: Even With My Frend! / 9 Types Of Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.