Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? (4056 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by Asawoboy: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2023
What's the meaning of this handshake undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by Optimum2023: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2023
Dunno

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by illicit(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2023
If it's man to woman - I want to finger u

From woman to man - I want u to finger me

6 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by Zico777(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin
illicit:

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by skywalker240(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:

What if it's Man to Man lipsrsealed 🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by illicit(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
skywalker240:

It might mean, I need u to give me a very dirty slap right now

🥴🤕

24 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by flokii: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Tickling of the centre of the palm while shaking hands... na ashaw0 handshake be that.

If woman do am to you as a guy, she wants to sleep with you.

If man do am to woman, it's obvious he wants to sleep with her.
It's very common with sugarmummies sha, I don run taya.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by iHateFraudsters: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
skywalker240:

Your guess is as good as mine grin
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by Asawoboy: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Your guess is as good as mine grin
ur naughty guessing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by godgrace777(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin Haha na Bleep matter na,do it to a girl if she smiles then she be.........You wey dey read am try complete am for me..
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by Exceed15: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Man to woman - Can I sleep with you?
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by Exceed15: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
skywalker240:

I'll give him knockout. What nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by rowland545(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:

what if its d other way round....like the man wants the woman to finger him...

Y nah only d women day get d fingering 😂

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by minasu190: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Meaning knacking
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by imagrg(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Na sign of, 'Fvck dey hungry me oh' grin
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by MrBroke(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
skywalker240:

Run o.
He wan nack you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
rowland545:
what if its d other way round....like the man wants the woman to finger him...

Y nah only d women day get d fingering 😂

Lol

So u like make woman shook hand for ur anus 🤣
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by Silentgroper(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by Streetmovement(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Knackademus cool
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by liveyourlife007(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Yeye plenty for nairaland.
The yeye has kept me here for over a decade smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by peropoliet(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Asawoboy:
ANCHOR ME RUGGED
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by KingDash09(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
Leave woman matter and make money

Asawoboy:

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by AcademicWriter: 4:24am On Nov 27, 2023
If it's man to woman - I want to finger uFrom woman to man - I want u to finger me..
Re: Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ?? by rowland545(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2023
illicit:

Lol

So u like make woman shook hand for ur anus 🤣
God4bid😂 bad tin

(1) (Reply)

She Thought I Wouldn't Make It, So She Left Me. Now She Wants To Come Back / So I Think I'm Pregnant / A Ceo's Reply To Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.