Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation (images) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation (images) (40217 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by SPAMBOX7: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Coolsat(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2023
But he Dy sleep without protection with girl wey plenty guys don knack

He no serious

352 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by francisbarrack(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2023
He must take full responsibility of d pregnancy... he dey knack without c.d... what if ur guy contact HIV nko. Unserious fellow

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Namaster: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2023
Dumb guy!

What does he do in Lekki? I bet he's a copy and paste yahoo boy.

He's worried about body count and yet he bleeps a hoe RAW.

Also, abortion is the only option. A dumb hookup girl and a dumb yahoo boy should NOT procreate.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by MrBroke(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2023
Woman get body count but man no get grin. Make ona leave me abeg

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Allisgud: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2023
He come be like say na only me no get too much body count just 2 only

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Prettygirl200(f): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hmmm stories that touch the heart, that guy is not serious
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by davillian(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
My mama de always tell me back then say any woman way I know say I no go fit marry if she gets belle make I no ever chaw her raw....

13 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by davillian(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Now my reply for that your friend .....
You know her body count fear no even catch you for STDs or even HIV..
Anyway she pick you to father her child just comfirm if it's yours and be taking care of her and the baby on the way....
The sweetness of the toto way de make you go and come back to her toto you now have access to it angry angry grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by tonymyke4life(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
So it's now she's pregnant is wen u realize her body count abi. How many body count him get? Or can't he as a man infect a lady!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by theophorus(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
Allisgud:
He come be like say na only me no get too much body count just 2 only

Na only 1 some of us get.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Dikastan: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
The guy get sko sko for head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by MrBroke(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
theophorus:

Na only 1 some of us get.

Some of us na even Virgin. We dey keep our dick for our wife only. These hoes going to try but i wont lose my virginity grin

7 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by LikeAking: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Women Dey suffer for Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by GboyegaD(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Make me sef write like the guy wey dey ask the question.

The guy wey knack the girl for one year without protection, wetin he been dey find? E know say she get plenty body count yet he choose to make himself part of the statistics at least 3 times.

Help me tell am say the ogun wey wan kill am dey follow do training for sambisa. When he get him time, na mist of blood d guy go turn to.

He no need marry the girl but make dem gather go parenting class so dat dem go fit learn how to co-parent.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by sofeo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
It's well
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by kingphilip(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Keep prick one place and keep your puna one place Una no go hear.

Even Bible talk say Flee from Fornication but una no still hear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Queensfield(f): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Such disappointing, brutish, jungle-like, silly, unproductive, unhelpful, and disturbing post making headline on the so-called African most populous forum. Nairaland continues to lose its relevance everyday, plummeting even to the most denigrating ends by encouraging tribalism and hate speech, and featuring poorly written content that emanates directly from trash cans!

12 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by emmykk(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Coolsat:

He no serious

You get mind read those long Whatsapp text.
There is no reason for abortion because if you look at it after some year you will be proud of the baby you didn't abort and regret those you aborted.

But people don't know

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by onadana: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
All these stories for the gods ..shey we follow...na....k, am...wey you dey seek advice.Go do productive thing with your time...unless you be from ...G.......hana nah Dem dey ask this Kain funny funny questions.To him that has brain...sense is expected.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Raskimonojendor: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Abortion is never an option expect it's a product of incest, rape, or the life of the mother is in danger due to the nature of the pregnancy e.g. ectopic pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by israelmao(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Did he take all these factors into consideration before getting down with the girl?Why should all these factors be brought into play after satisfying his sexual urge and result came?

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Jemex003: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Coolsat:

He no serious

Every girls are not like your sister or aunt bro. So not all girls sleep around. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by iamoyindamola(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Stupid story
On and off yet you still they nack her
Be man enough and be responsible
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Kobicove(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
This may be the lady's last opportunity to have a baby, since she has no issues with being a baby mama she should go ahead and have the baby undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Gerrard59(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
Both are irresponsible!

I don't advise irresponsible people!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Image123(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
i can never be in such a situation because i am a child of God.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Kingluqman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
wink
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Image123:
i can never be in such a situation because i am a child of God.

Don't be too sure, shit happens!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.