Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Would You Do In This Situation (images) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation (images) (40223 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by EmperorFred: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Mumu de worry about belle when he probably dn get HIV or others join body
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Steveagro: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Two things could have saved this guy
1. A functional brain
2. Cheap condom
Either way a LovePeddler and a senseless bleeper shouldn't bring forth a child to mess up the world 🌎
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by themanderon: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
He I talking complete ruuuubiiishh. He should have known better than poking his instrument everywhere. If he kills that child blood will be on his head forever so he better start preparing to be a daddy.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Blackman101: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
1.I hope the two of them know say life is involved in the joke of a post.
2. Him eventually get married someday and discover that the girl has high body count from school and some of them na people him know what happens.
3. if the girl removes the bell (God no) and no fit get belle again and him brother from another another part of the country come marry her how him go take am
3. finally, if she has the child and him abandon her, and the boy/girl come be the only child were him go get for life. what will he tell the child when he/she grows up as the reason for abandoning them.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by ednut1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Everyone ones babe was someone’s ex. Even some
Virgins have done anal sex. Abeg rest

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by oyoofong(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
When him dey knack.Body count was not an issue? Lost in transit and reconnect and all the distance stories did not add up? Babe no commot the belle.Go everywhere wey dem know una together make dem know say your bobo don put you in a family way

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Fiscus105(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ur guy not even pity himself first , sleeping with LovePeddler unprotected.

Meanwhile, how did he know that he is the actual owner of the pregnancy? Since the girl is public attendant.

Anyway, since the girl not even care for her life, who I'm I to claim her messiah!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by malvisguy212: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
this generation belong to the dogs.... sad reality.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by tiswell(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Queensfield:
Such disappointing, brutish, jungle-like, silly, unproductive, unhelpful, and disturbing post making headline on the so-called African most populous forum. Nairaland continues to lose its relevance everyday, plummeting even to the most denigrating ends by encouraging tribalism and hate speech, and featuring poorly written content that emanates directly from trash cans!
sorry,but you end up confusing yasef
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Biola67: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
another finished man
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Hezmatosky: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Anuofia kiss
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Stanweezy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
That guy na devil in human form, so after wasting the girls time and future he didn't consider her worthy enough to be his wife

If to knack be his problem why not visit brothel atleast those ones there are doing it transactional
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Poisonousman: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
He should take responsibility... naa him knack her the belle.. so make him take responsibility
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Myer(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Coolsat:
But he Dy sleep without protection with girl wey plenty guys don knack

He no serious
Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Where does one even start from, as it is she obviously won't abort the baby cos she's scared of barrenness.
He clearly is self-centered and wayward to make a responsible father.

They both need to repent.
God knows how to uncomplicate even the most complicated situations.
God help them and us all.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by teewhyhomes: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thank God It's Friday! Please reach out to us @ Teewhyhomes for the inspection of your desired home. www.teewhyhomes.com
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by wunmi590(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2023

Stupid guy reasoning like a fish 🐟, you don't want people to know someone like that is your baby mama, but you went ahead to sleep with her without protection...

Some men are just so selfish, and you want to blow for your dj work, I'm not sure you can blow...

The girl should just find away to sort herself out and leave the pregnancy, before she will finally damage her womb
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by AdaAwka1: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Coolsat:

He no serious

Truly him no serious at all
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by amadiwati(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
This guy is mean.
You knew her body count. You still took her in. Una smash. Without cd.
Now she is pregnant. You are worried.
Is that not wickedness...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by jaystix(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
Coolsat:

He no serious

Exactly my point....
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Lastborn0074: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wetin man sow, na im him dey reap. Make him carry him cross.
But wait oo, when he was making out with a girl, whom he knew obviously had many body counts, what was he thinking? And he come do am raw join! Bro goan eat what you cooked. Simple.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by jumper524(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
The girl when that useless dj go marry Las Las go get higher body count.
The reason is too lame abeg.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by spartachico(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
Stupidity is a disease.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Timothy89(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
I can't even romance a lady I can't be proud of without wearing a condom, not to talk of sex

classlessness is some guys hallmark

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Ubanz: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
You and your friend,una no dey serious. Body count ko....
When she dey open leg for you e dey sweet u. You no Sabi say anything wey dey sweet get consequences.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Gidigrav(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by megautche: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
He is talking bull crap , why sleep with her and without protection. if he was so concerned about her body count, why sleep with her. better the girl keep the pregnancy cos she may love to regret it if she removes the pregnancy
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by dododawa1: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
No matter d situation

Abortion not option.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by michealon2001: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
mockery does not define him and will not define the child,let him know this and have peace
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Jackipapa: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wetin we no go see in this life?
You no check body count before she come get belle?
Ah! me I don tire ooooooooo
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by Jackipapa: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Who count am?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation (images) by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
God will punish you and the person in the story. May he be sterile after this.
You can sleep with somebody's daughter but not have a baby with the person.

Thunder Fire una. Oniranu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.