Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,358 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Should Women Give Their Kids S3x Education? See Bbnaija Doyin’s Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should Women Give Their Kids S3x Education? See Bbnaija Doyin’s Story (199 Views)

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Women Give Their Kids S3x Education? See Bbnaija Doyin’s Story by Awesome6s: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
The famous Big Brother Naija’s season 7 reality television show housemate, Doyinsola Anuoluwapo David, better known as Doyin, has opened up about her personal experiences and the importance of communication between parents and their female children.

Doyin revealed in a podcast interview, “When I lost my virginity, I spoke to my mum about it. And I said, ‘Mummy, see, this does not feel this way.’ We had a conversation, and she told me what I should do. She asked, “Did you use a condom?” This incident highlights the significance of creating an environment in which children feel comfortable discussing sensitive topics with their parents.

READ MORE: https://crispng.com/why-should-women-give-their-kids-s3x-education-see-bbnaija-doyins-story/

Re: Why Should Women Give Their Kids S3x Education? See Bbnaija Doyin’s Story by immortalcrown(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
What exactly is this sex education for kids you people talk about? It is obvious you people are just subtly pushing for something stupid. They always have a way of packaging and selling their weapons of destruction to you and you easily buy those weapons.

Abeg, define "Sex education for children".

If not that you people can't do without hypocrisy, you won't be talking this nonsense. The period you people claimed African parents didn't give their kids sex education was better than now. Moral decadence and all forms of juvenile delinquency started began to flourish through those kids whose parents were the first to adopt Western culture into Nigeria.

Out of every 10 children of urban breed, whether boys or girls, more than five have either willingly indulged in sexual activities or unfortunately experienced sexual abuse. Why is it that most of the children that indulge in sexual activities or become victims of sexual abuse are among the kids exposed to cartoons that show the nonsense you call sex education for children?

Before condom was introduced in Nigeria, young boys and young girls abstained from sex not for religious reasons but because of fear. Girls were afraid because their parents told them they would become pregnant once they are touched by a man. Boys abstained from sex because their parents told them that once they touch a girl she would be pregnant. The fear of contracting sexually-transmitted diseases was another thing that kept children away from sexual activities then. But immediately condom came and children discovered that they can get away with underage sex, sexual activities began to thrive among children in Nigeria.

Give your children that nonsense you call sex education and watch what will be the outcome. Go ahead and teach your children what condom is and how to use condom. I am sure you will teach them penetration in the process of telling them about the use of condom. This means you will even be the one to inspire their first attempt to have sex. Fools! Do you know that the introduction of condom encouraged even husbands to become unfaithful to their wives? Many husbands, before the invention of condom, were faithful to their wives not because of religion but because they were afraid of contracting diseases or having children outside. Today, condom does more harm than good. The rate of infection has been on the increase. The rate of unwanted pregnancies and abortions has been on the increase. The rate of paternity fraud is now on the increase. The rate at which newborn babies are found in refuse dumps or by the roadside is on the increase now. But these are the things they told you that condom would stop in the society.

Many years ago when the Nigerian society kicked against women wearing trousers, women claimed that their trousers help them to resist rape because the rapist wouldn't find it easy to pull off the trousers. That was the logic they used to force that fashion on the society. If they were saying the truth, why did the case of rape become more rampant after the adoption of that fashion of women wearing trousers? They always have a way of packaging and marketing their weapons of destruction to Africa.

They usually confuse you and tell you what they bring will solve your problem. But deep down in their hearts, they know that once you accept that thing, you the future is ruined.
Re: Why Should Women Give Their Kids S3x Education? See Bbnaija Doyin’s Story by jkpbestseries: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
but take a look of it.... It is very sweet
Re: Why Should Women Give Their Kids S3x Education? See Bbnaija Doyin’s Story by LikeAking: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Lubish!

(1) (Reply)

Dating Out In The States/different Culture / Maximum Of #50k For Marriage Rites In Benue / 14,000$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.