Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married (1778 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by Kaycee2000: 10:10am On Mar 22
Lady shares a story of how her husband has never made love to her since they got married

My name is dessy am 27 years old, I got married to Daniel my husband when I was 24 years and it was a marriage I prayed for it to happen because I love him, Daniel loves me me and he sacrifices a lot for my happiness and when we were dating he was a church guy, that was why I accepted to marry him....

See more below:
https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/03/lady-shares-story-of-how-her-husband.html

Re: Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by naijapikin2(m): 10:16am On Mar 22
Sorry ... Please be patient.

The HARD DISK in his CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT is still undergoing maintenance..

If you understand what I mean then you must be in need of urgent

DELIVERANCE 😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22
thats what happens when you marry impotent and/or homos... although you shouldnt have sex before marriage (to each their own), there are many ways for a woman to confirm that his anaconda is working perfectly.

BTW LA click LA Bendel state

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by logicalhumour: 11:04pm On Mar 22
BTW LA click LA Bendel state
Did I just hear "la clickito la bendito punito?"

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by eepeepook: 12:23am On Mar 23
La click, la shiggidy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by ItisWell22(f): 12:49am On Mar 23
We ain’t clicking. 😫😩
Re: Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by MrCork: 1:04am On Mar 23
ItisWell22:
We ain’t clicking. 😫😩

helo can i chop kiss? smiley
Re: Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Mar 23
Kaycee2000:
Lady shares a story of how her husband has never made love to her since they got married My name is dessy am 27 years old, I got married to Daniel my husband when I was 24 years and it was a marriage I prayed for it to happen because I love him, Daniel loves me me and he sacrifices a lot for my happiness and when we were dating he was a church guy, that was why I accepted to marry him...
Storyland and nonsense! If Daniel does not have sex to give you either accept that as your fate in marriage or divorce him then. Why should you come complaining to us about that which you don't seem willing to do anything about? undecided
Re: Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by sulakishop(m): 4:12am On Mar 23
How will you buy bread without pressing it 1st?

Even mango, I dey press am well well
Re: Lady Shares A Story Of Her Husband Has Never Made Love Since They Got Married by kalufelix(m): 8:28am On Mar 23
E shock you say your 'sex weapon' has been neutralized from the word go..now you've become powerless..

(1) (Reply)

I Don Go Love Olosho / Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? / The Girl Of My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.