Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out (46378 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by OvertheTop(m): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2023
Jcomtrader:

If na even sub e go good
Sub na small thing
We have girls out there
Asking guys for iphones
House rent. And heavy bills while still chatting

Exactly
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Probz(m): 2:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Nowadays?
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by jayAjoku(m): 6:03am On Nov 26, 2023
dmxnairaland:

The fūck do you know about biology bro? Do you speak for biology?

What's your own primary objective in life aside being actual filth?
if you like shout from morning till night like a mad dog If you don’t understand my point without your emotional response you are actually dumber than a kindergartener. There’s nothing in that post that indicates filth I just used raw language to express a my points about the biological makeup and purpose of a woman since you are too dense in the head to be Able to comprehend English in it’s various forms , and biology in its purest form I pity the people that choose to associate with a dense person like you. Other people understood my post clearly but it’s dense people like you that don’t know anything about anything that always respond. Go and read the statement again find what exactly I said that’s biologically inaccurate and come and argue with me .

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Allisgud: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2023
When u as a woman visit man for the first time u pay ur transport without even mentioning it,he took u out u no demand for food like who never chop for 3 days,even if u no go pay ur bill,the guy will be wondering if u are a Nigerian,he will give himself respect not to touch u
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Southwestidiot: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2023
Rebuker:
A beautiful young lady has taken to social media to express her distress over the incessant demand for sex from men on the first date. In the video, the young lady, visibly upset, wonders if this experience is unique to her.

She expresses her shock at instances where men go as far as kicking women out of their houses at midnight if they decline to have sex with them.

In tears, she expresses her desire not to be beautiful or shapely, wishing that these incidents wouldn't happen to her. She believes that her beauty and shape are the reasons men are eager to sleep with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eUuMNZympE
what else are you guys bringing to the table? A beg nor complain again jare
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Poleski: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2023
Men treat you the way you want them to treat you. Self-respect is very important. Follow these steps, and you will earn respect from men.

- Don't chase a man. No matter how you like him, don't chase him. You can give him signs that you like him. E.g., maintain subtle eye contact, make him comfortable approaching you, be nice to him, and strike up a conversation with him.

- When a man approaches you, ask the right questions. Engage him in an intelligent conversation. Don't focus on how much he's got.

- Don't demand money! Don't demand gifts! Golddiggers always do this.

- When discussing having a date, don't ask for transport money. Have your own to-and-fro transport money.

- Never have the first and second dates in his house or hotel. Do so at a public space like a restaurant, public park, recreational centre, or other public areas.

- Make sure you have enough money at all times when on a date. Pay for the date sometimes. 

- Date only a responsible man who might marry you in future.

- Know him very well before you have sex. You should only have sex with someone you truly like and who cherishes you. Don't go for a one-night stand or a hookup. And remember to use condoms and contraception to prevent STDs and unwanted pregnancies.

- Know when to quit! When you see an obvious red flag, call it off. Don't tolerate nonsense.
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Gangster1ms: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2023
ariesbull:
and opens your mind to demons habitat
Sharap! It's now sex with woman that closes your mind to demons habitat abi?
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by ariesbull: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2023
Gangster1ms:

Sharap! It's now sex with woman that closes your mind to demons habitat abi?

It balances nature
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by femi4: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Rebuker:
A beautiful young lady has taken to social media to express her distress over the incessant demand for sex from men on the first date. In the video, the young lady, visibly upset, wonders if this experience is unique to her.

She expresses her shock at instances where men go as far as kicking women out of their houses at midnight if they decline to have sex with them.

In tears, she expresses her desire not to be beautiful or shapely, wishing that these incidents wouldn't happen to her. She believes that her beauty and shape are the reasons men are eager to sleep with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eUuMNZympE
Mumu mentality.

Fornication is Fornication. It makes no difference whether it happened on the first day or days later

Besides, viginity, sex on first date or not doesn't define a trouble free woman

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Gangster1ms: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
ariesbull:

It balances nature
You mean the opportunistic nature of women?
Fvck that
Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by DonroxyII: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Whose chasing here ....No one is chasing any woman it's rather the other way round .......

The world is beginning to figure out a way without them ....Since they're turning out to be something else ....
Projections are already stating that by the end of 2030 90percent of women Below the age of 45 will be single guess who sort of after marriage most women who are single from 30 and above......

Keep sexualing yourself to destruction of your own men it's already taking a toll on men in the west .. The East Asians are already taking over gradually while the pro women western society are worried about low testosterone levels ever in History ...
They're not ready for a war they can't stand they're looking out for technology to do that a technology now being replicated by the Chinese ..
Germany have pushed for a law not to give any divorce benefits to women if you don't want to stay in marriage don't get married the rest of Europe would likely follow suit as soon as they see the results of Restoration of Family order ......

Look at how Putin is Taking it's stand against 40nato pro women countries they're going to give up the fight soon... that's what happens to when men give up their strength to women...
He has signed a bill to the restoration of family order there's nothing like Female equality debate in Russia it's all bullshit that came when There was peace

I doubt if you're ready what's to come ......
We can't Reprogrammed Nature..
She has already been programmed By Her Programmer...

Either we comply & Enjoined Ourselves ..

We Disobey & See Anyhow ....

The Girl at the Op is an Emotional Blackmailer ....

You are who you attract ... She is Immature vis-a-vis Contemporary Realities.

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by GUNITGuy: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
We can't Reprogrammed Nature..
She has already been programmed By Her Programmer...

Either we comply & Enjoined Ourselves ..

We Disobey & See Anyhow ....

The Girl at the Op is an Emotional Blackmailer ....

You are who you attract ... She is Immature vis-a-vis Contemporary Realities.
Thank you my Brother every year men are gradually de-sensitive from female body ....They've seen it all this i
Since they like attention and Sex appeal is their strongest attention. Giver they keep using more extreme ways of getting it to sexualization ........
I don't know what they would do when when no longer responds to Bikini ......
Would dey finally starts walking naked to get that attention .....
Deeper Life were very right and true for truly Subjecting women they saw it coming before others ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.