Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,835 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46294 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by smaddly(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Tobilastik(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
nd does dz not worth FP?

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by padeolu: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships.
No they don't, they end up over estimating there value thinking they are an irreplaceable demigod .

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Girls should be pampered. But over-pampering could be dangerous. There's a limit to everything.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Girls should be pampered. But over-pampering could be dangerous. There's a limit to everything.
Hmm interesting, very interesting angry

6 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
xcelsia:
Hmm interesting, very interesting angry
You are an exception hun. I will not only over-pamper you, I'd super-pamper you kiss.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Obinoscopy:
You are an exception hun. I will not only over-pamper you, I'd super-pamper you kiss.
Lol kiss

10 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
it can be disastrous. I hate when some is over pampering me, d irony of it all is u can't pamper me forever, so why start now

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tranxo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pamper to develop, don't pamper to spoil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Babe2sure(f): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
It is okay to pamper, but not okay to over-pamper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2014

__ I can't categorically say it's good or bad, I think a lot depends on the PAMPERED/PAMPERER , and the level of pampering, a little - not too much - and as @ when due is recommended...lol

It could make the pampered lazy/dependent.
It can also make the 'PAMPERED' egoistic i.e, she might take undue advantage of it and start making illicit demands , this wouldn't be good for your(Pamperer) health...because you would start to bother too much,
__ what can I do to please her?
__would she prefer Iphone 6 or BB-passport?
__she said she wants a jeep, but I can only afford an EOD now : do I borrow to make it up?

@this point, you start loosing it__ not good @all.

OR
It could totally irk the pampered, this is where I fall into. If I fall, tell me sorry and move on __ the moment you say that sorry thrice - you might see my bad character that I try so hard to package. grin...but I'm used to being mega-pampered now___ I'm stuck with that kinda man, I just had to adapt.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Rapsainot(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
pampering them doesn't work for me at all... When I got to know they'll take it into their heads, I stopped it.... It applies to guys too,ladies should not over pampare us.

3 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mesoade(m): 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
If i don't pamper my girl,who will?

22 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
xcelsia:
Lol kiss
kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by MizMyColi(f): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by stonemind(f): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
d
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by fitzmayowa: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Make I spread mat

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Innodon(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
yea it is disastrous
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Moderation is basic.

Pamper, but don't over-pamper!

Give her what she needs, but not necessarily what she wants.

4 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by johnshagb(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don't comment on topics like this

Dang!...... I just did

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mcdokwe(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
good
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by manutdadex(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
wen u like dem u tend to ova pammper...but too much of evrytin is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by gistmelove(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
ok
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
My girlfriends always call me a psycho..

I am indifferent to whatever attitude they put,I don't cram any one's phone number,incase she messes up,instant deletion,without any qualms..

I spent my time,and resources to look good,hardly have time for any dilly-dally with any babe.

Funniest thing,they can't just let me be..

Never treat her like a Celeb, else she will treat you like a Fan..

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by InwehAkpevwe(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
They deserve it o bt! Most of them don't appreciate it! They c d carin 1 as mugu! Bt dat shuldnt stop u frm caring 4 dem o!

3 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by holyboss: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nd what dah hell will a guy pamper a girl undecided

That's so impossible for a cowBoy wink

That's definitely a core in d shy's guys criteria #SMH

If you fall in this pampering category (shu guy), then my signature is for you wink go check em all out and come back to give ur testimony wink wink wink
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by 5p1naz(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pamper your girl... every girl deserves a guy who cares

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
No point. I will pamper my girl, yes i will pamper her, what did you say? Yes i will pamper her cheesy She is my baby and deserves all the pamper in the whole world. Baby i will pamper you till we grow old... cheesy grin

30 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ah! I like it o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by obainojazz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
.its true...why should somebody wear Pampers in a relationship...
dis is buhari fault

.nonsense and ingredients ...mycheeew.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
I like it when a guy pampers me, but dont over do it lest I take you for a fool. Some guys do over pamper so much they look like mumu. I will never stay with a weak guy. I like my man to be caring and at the same time manly. Whatever you do, dont over-do. Meanwhile my signature is more important to me than anything else.

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.