Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges (35659 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Matinox: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sex is an overrated bottle shit load.
When life hits you, you can go three years without a mind boggling erection

5 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jayboi:
If this is how they do, then big thumbs up. Because it's not easy o
Exactly my brother.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by sulakishop(m): 3:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Who sex and diaspora help?
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Theunbothered: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
By engaging in homosexuality
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Makunahatata: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:

I tot authorities there are quite strict with stuffs like that.
dey play.. na dia clean dope ones plenty pass

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Quebec91(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
No mind am

Na stupid joke indeed!
Carcholce:

This is a joke right? grin
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Harrynight(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
There's no magic formula there and never will be.Only responsible,self disciplined and self controlled men out there in the diaspora will focus on their hustle and not bother much on satisfaction of sexual urges.They won't allow those urges control them and lead them to adultery, because they have a target to meet, which is financial security for life.
Such men will wait to satisfy their urges only when they return to their wives .
All men cannot be sexually loose dogs with no self control.

For a woman that still cheats back home

DEY PLAY

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sex is to have children alone not daily feeding nah!
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by D4gmail1: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
For a single man/woman who has been keeping himself for marriage, it is an easy thing to do after all he/she has not been having sex.

But for a married man/woman who have been having sex as gift of marriage regularly without any hinderance, bro it is a difficult thing to do. He will have to fight his biological self and it may affect him emotionally.

It has nothing to do with your religious beliefs, your financial standing or how busy you are. Sexual thoughts will surely come knocking on your head if you get sex starved. And all you need is an opportunity. It is pure biology.

Don't tempt yourself. If you are married and you don't want to cheat, go with your spouse. PERIOD!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by adisabarber(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:
Good day everyone. I have been wondering how married men in diaspora with their wives/family in Nigeria cope when they develop sexual urges. I know women can still try and hold body o but men!

For instance, I know up to ten married men staying in the UAE/Qatar with their families here in Nigeria. Infact they visit just once in a year and make sure their families/wives get the best form of comfort. After, they are off again for months.

I don't want to believe they just remain celebate throughout. Or are there Oloshos or prostitutes in the middle east?

The husband abroad and the wife in Nigeria, they all have secrets. Just comot mind for dem matter

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Celepope: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Before my wife came to join me from the Uk to US where I live, I almost use gbola kill all these h0rny akata for Houston. Forget all these people talking about hustling and not feeling the urge as if they’re not humans. Hardly you’ll see a guyman not tidying in this kind of condition.

10 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by sallazlee(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
amnesty7:

Is true. The biology of a hustler becomes like an iron.

Continue dey they Bleep yourself.

Na robot them be
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Lukuluku69(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:
Good day everyone. I have been wondering how married men in diaspora with their wives/family in Nigeria cope when they develop sexual urges. I know women can still try and hold body o but men!

For instance, I know up to ten married men staying in the UAE/Qatar with their families here in Nigeria. Infact they visit just once in a year and make sure their families/wives get the best form of comfort. After, they are off again for months.

I don't want to believe they just remain celebate throughout. Or are there Oloshos or prostitutes in the middle east?

Some hold body. It is not easy sha.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by mpire: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:

Dum.bass, why is that any of your concern? Your life is slipping away in a country without future, you're not wondering why some of us live in a country with rules and something as simple as uninterrupted power supply you can't even boast of; but someone else's sexual urge is your concern. Why you born this f00lish or this is a lifetime achievement for you? I don't blame you; it's the ediot that allowed this crap on NL that should take the blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Eriokanmi: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
There's no magic formula there and never will be.Only responsible,self disciplined and self controlled men out there in the diaspora will focus on their hustle and not bother much on satisfaction of sexual urges.They won't allow those urges control them and lead them to adultery, because they have a target to meet, which is financial security for life.
Such men will wait to satisfy their urges only when they return to their wives .
Good point! Maybe the OP wanted to sample opinion to justify what he does. There responsible men , oh yes! No matter the urge, nothing would happen. Na only those wey lack self control dey do nonsense in the diaspora. I work with some white guys here in Nigeria. We go everywhere. I've never seen them with another woman. I think lack of self control is peculiar to Africans over there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by lenghtinny(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Wetin concern biology with financial securityangry

Una go Dey yarn opata in the name of sounding intelligent

Una just like to Dey adore hypocrisy for this continent called Africa

3 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Peppysco: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Stop deceiving yourself, someone else is servicing the wife in Naija same way the guy is looking to get laid. All these abroad/Naija situationship na wash

3 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by onadana: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Well said from a very reasonable mind set.Life is not all about sex.There are still faithful people out there both male and female.Loyalty and Faithfulness is a choice.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by lenghtinny(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Matinox:
Sex is an overrated bottle shit load.
When life hits you, you can go three years without a mind boggling erection
Except you have an underlying health condition connected to this, there’s no way life drama would stop you from having a mind boggling erection in three years given how aggressive sexuality has been in recent years angry

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Incognito9: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
My brother, sex is overrated. When you're hustling for money, it should be the least thing on your mind.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by ednut1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Oloshos from african countries plenty in middle east. I heard Chinese oloshos are the cheapest 😆

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
lenghtinny:

Wetin concern biology with financial securityangry

Una go Dey yarn opata in the name of sounding intelligent

Una just like to Dey adore hypocrisy for this continent called Africa
Lol!! All men cannot be animals without self control.
Mr Lecturer trying to sound intelligent but sounding even more foolish than ever.Only lustful animals that can't control themselves and lack self discipline reason the way you do.

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Jennyclay(f): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
story!! undecided

Men are scum!!
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by mctech(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
How are their wives back home coping too?
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Sammy101111(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Authoreety:
A real hustler, hustling for his family with target no dey think abt sex o.

Men paro is different he will think sex and get he.s to beep but he will not love anyone apart from he’s own family and wife.
Men no they loose guard oh

I man can sex with out loving just to please him self and move on lol 😂
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by WorldRichest: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:

From Saudi Arabia to Omar, Kuwait, UAE, France, Germany, USA, South Africa, Kenya, Morocco, even Israel, you will see Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia, Kogi, Benue, Edo and Delta girls selling their bodies in hotels.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Ajalalomo: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:

Anywhere there are people, there are oloshos too
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by geraldamobi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
When I was in Jakarta, Indonesia I never thought of sex , I stayed focused until I came back to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by stasius: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Read Bible.

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by vickydevoka(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:

Na who hunger never catch the reason sexual urge
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by abobote: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
And what do you think Olosho, hook-up and side chic is meant for.

Abeg no be every useless thread suppose de make front page

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by tuzle(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Why do u all believe everyone is a cheat? There are people that actually have self control. Because u can't control urself doesn't mean everyone out there is one Hot dog.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.