Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges (35660 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Naijaprosper: 4:30am On Dec 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
There's no magic formula there and never will be.Only responsible,self disciplined and self controlled men out there in the diaspora will focus on their hustle and not bother much on satisfaction of sexual urges.They won't allow those urges control them and lead them to adultery, because they have a target to meet, which is financial security for life.
Such men will wait to satisfy their urges only when they return to their wives .
All men cannot be sexually loose dogs with no self control.

Very correct. Not all men do wrong. Your body is your body and the belief that you cannot control sexual urges is a lie from the pit of hell.

That belief is in itself a trap. The truth is; WE ALL CAN CONTROL OUR URGES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Naijaprosper:

Very correct. Not all men do wrong. Your body is your body and the belief that you cannot control sexual urges is a lie from the pit of hell.

You are absolutely correct,bro.
Self control and self discipline are the key.m
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:38am On Dec 14, 2023
Naijaprosper:

You are absolutely correct,bro.
Self control and self discipline are the key.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:42am On Dec 14, 2023
Jayboi:
Good day everyone. I have been wondering how married men in diaspora with their wives/family in Nigeria cope when they develop sexual urges. I know women can still try and hold body o but men!

For instance, I know up to ten married men staying in the UAE/Qatar with their families here in Nigeria. Infact they visit just once in a year and make sure their families/wives get the best form of comfort. After, they are off again for months.

I don't want to believe they just remain celebate throughout. Or are there Oloshos or prostitutes in the middle east?

The bolded statement says it all.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Atarakpa: 4:55am On Dec 14, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

I'm tryna keep it through, though it' ain't that easy but my mind's off the grid
were you not aware that the national grid collapse on 12/12/2023
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:13am On Dec 14, 2023
planetx:
He is trying to show us he hangs around oyinbos, I hate Africans that put their own down just to praise this pink people.
My disdain for any white guy is on the hyper gradients. They never wish the blacks well at any point of our existence. They came,collected our pride(slaves) ,our heritage(juju),our self esteem(imposition of democracy) still stealing our resources (crude and now nickel for battery production). If not for our abundant resources the whites can't live without, they would ve nuked the sub saharan Africa off the map of the world....they should be liked,not loved....!

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Stephench: 6:37am On Dec 14, 2023
You don't know anything. You think women can hold body not Know - but you're wrong.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by nedekid: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
There's no magic formula there and never will be.Only responsible,self disciplined and self controlled men out there in the diaspora will focus on their hustle and not bother much on satisfaction of sexual urges.They won't allow those urges control them and lead them to adultery, because they have a target to meet, which is financial security for life.
Such men will wait to satisfy their urges only when they return to their wives .
De play undecided
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Smitaro100(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

......u see ds ting u re doing.......exactly how Israeli palestani war started 😋

You see dis war you dey call for, na so palestani do till dem collect wotowoto.😁

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Smitaro100(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

Stop claiming to be too strong. He's asking to know how such men manage during that "once in a blue moon". We Africans are often given to hypocrisy. If this question was asked on an American faceless forum like this, you would have seen people telling stories of how they fared in similar situations - including the temptations, failures, and successes. But here, you're all coming up to pontificate and pass moral precepts like Moses and the Pope😂.

When better konji hold you, dem no dey telli person.😁

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by 10mobile: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2023
Smitaro100:

When better konji hold you, dem no dey telli person.😁
No mind them.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by casppyjay: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
articulated wishful fairytale thoughts..the taste of the pudding is in the eating..

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Smitaro100(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2023
10mobile:

No mind them.

Lol.. all dis dem funny questions atimes no be here o.. grin
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by 4ward4: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2023
finallybusy:
How do men in prison cope?

Where do gay came from ?
A man above 25yrs and who is sexually active shouldn't be deprive of a woman. We are only fooling ourselves and lieing to ourselves when we put self control at the forefront.
Sex to a man is a refreshing journey and a boast to forgetting his yesterday failures.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by glingev(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2023
We need sex to survive as humans. There is a distinction between sex and love making. Many will have sex once in a while when abroad or engage in self satisfaction (masturbation)
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by aimmoney9: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2023
jesmond3945:
Very good question. I think some cheat, some masturbate, some patronize prostitute, some keep it going.
How do you keep it going until it's gone........... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by caye(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Good point! Maybe the OP wanted to sample opinion to justify what he does. There responsible men , oh yes! No matter the urge, nothing would happen. Na only those wey lack self control dey do nonsense in the diaspora. I work with some white guys here in Nigeria. We go everywhere. I've never seen them with another woman. I think lack of self control is peculiar to Africans over there.

My guy, be careful o.

A pink man will get wife , and be having immoral acts with another man; na their culture be that o.
Make sure you don't go with them to secluded places or sleep overnight in their houses: you might not make it o. Many Afrikan men have been unalived by these weirdos.

And there is no justice for a case btw a coffee coloured man and a pink man.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Willokafor(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2023
I have FRIDGE for sell with no DOOR , you can use CURTAIN in place of the door.
It an imported fridge from Iraq.
Very sound and reliable.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Cmeo(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Dey play
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by nkpommpko(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
okay, so they masturbate then. Thanks for the verse.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by nkpommpko(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2023
Smitaro100:
Na lazy and idle mind dey get time for sex always.. e get hustle or job you go dey pursue na once in a blue moon your mind go dey sex.
so when the blue moon comes what do you do?
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Smitaro100(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2023
nkpommpko:
so when the blue moon comes what do you do?

Then you do what you can do. grin
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by winner37(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2023
Ordinary from AKWA IBOM to LAGOS married men are cheating talkless of those once outside the country, oga their affair with ladies will surpass cheating. The only solution is keep hustling pland your wife should come over be staying with you finished..

No matter how a man is bent to hustle is naturally sex will hungry a man just like water..
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by DDIA: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2023
jesmond3945:
Very good question. I think some cheat, some masturbate, some patronize prostitute, some keep it going.
Married Men patronizing prostitutes and cheating are two different things?

I am learning grin
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by highchief1: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
shut up until u travel.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by highchief1: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2023
Authoreety:
A real hustler, hustling for his family with target no dey think abt sex o.
wetin be real hustler.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by bigcasava1(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2023
Jayboi:
Good day everyone. I have been wondering how married men in diaspora with their wives/family in Nigeria cope when they develop sexual urges. I know women can still try and hold body o but men!

For instance, I know up to ten married men staying in the UAE/Qatar with their families here in Nigeria. Infact they visit just once in a year and make sure their families/wives get the best form of comfort. After, they are off again for months.

I don't want to believe they just remain celebate throughout. Or are there Oloshos or prostitutes in the middle east?
but wetin concern you! All this one na to cos problem
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by highchief1: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2023
Smitaro100:
Na lazy and idle mind dey get time for sex always.. e get hustle or job you go dey pursue na once in a blue moon your mind go dey sex.
correct yourself.na poor man no Dey get sex urge.most of u commenting are not upto 25
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by highchief1: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2023
They won't tell the truth... They're just talking about hustling this and hustling that as if they won't be having sex with their wives if they were hustling in Nigeria.

Even a hustler needs some time to rest and recoup every now and then... Especially men because they're sexual beings and they would use sex to unwind after a long day at work.
God bless u bro.when Dey say hustle hustle I laugh.God that created man and woman na mugu na.What about prostate cancer.u think staying for too long without sex is good?I have been in this game and there’s no man abroad that doesn’t cheat
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2023
highchief1:
shut up until u travel.
Lol! Shut up!All men can not be without self discipline and self control. You sound like someone whose education is a complete waste of money and years.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by mclloyd22: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2023
Monthly budget for one night stand is the best. Don’t forget you left home to feed home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? / Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.