Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges (35661 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Smitaro100(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
highchief1:
correct yourself.na poor man no Dey get sex urge.most of u commenting are not upto 25

Why you dey cap like drunk naa.. you never see poor man wey born like rat before or wetin?🙄

By d way, my post wasn't talking about financial status but talking about some nature of work or hustle which can mk a man have less time for regular sex not like you no go f*ck.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by livinbygrace: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Shut up!All men can not be without self discipline and self control.
You sound like someone whose education is a complete waste of money and years.

Shut up and stop typing nonsense.You are the one that needs education,someone is telling you the truth and you are blowing nonsense grammar .You can not cheat nature no matter how decent you are.
Its only an impotent or unhealthy man that would stay for long without having urge for sex.I have been there and i am talking from experience.
My first- two years of marriage i never cheated on my wife but when i traveled out i had no option than to do it
You need sex to ease off stress sometimes,so its normal except you are still an infant.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by kenolsquad(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Firstly, when you've got a tight-knit engagement/schedule as always is the case abroad, I bet you'll have time enough for unnecessary leisure. You barely have enough time to resolve personal necessities.
Secondly, most people don't understand yet that as a dark-skinned, you're only tolerated as a consequence of their civilization. You need to have frequent talks and meetings with a white lady before you imagine her going out with you. You're not even an alternative.
Thirdly, when you equate your time wasting tryna famzy with some lady to the productive outcome with respect to having it channeled to your schedule and grind; Mehn! Your brain go sit up, that's if you've got an active one.
More so, Europe isn't Africa where a whole lot of people aren't gainfully engaged. Yes, it's only when you get too comfortable that your mind begins to drift towards leisure and truth remains that most Nigerian men suffer loneliness abroad and will never want to talk about it because we believe that no matter how awkward moments turn here, it's always way better than whatever Nigeria can ever be and that keeps you moving.
And BOOM!! The day is gone, you sleep to stay sharp for the next day and on and on it goes. And before you know it, a week is gone, and months perhaps
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by highchief1: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Smitaro100:

Why you dey cap like drunk naa.. you never see poor man wey born like rat before or wetin?🙄

By d way, my post wasn't talking about financial status but talking about some nature of work or hustle which can mk a man have less time for regular sex not like you no go f*ck.

lol sorry bro.u are right bros.buy some ppl Dey act like them no go cheat at all.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by highchief1: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Shut up!All men can not be without self discipline and self control.
You sound like someone whose education is a complete waste of money and years.
lol ok o
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
livinbygrace:

Shut up and stop typing nonsense.You are the one that needs education,someone is telling you the truth and you are blowing nonsense grammar .You can not cheat nature no matter how decent you are.
Its only an impotent or unhealthy man that would stay for long without having urge for sex.I have been there and i am talking from experience.
My first- two years of marriage i never cheated on my wife but when i traveled out i had no option than to do it
You need sex to ease off stress sometimes,so its normal except you are still an infant.
Lol! Shut up and stop tying baggage of stupidity in words
Bla bla bla, like a bleating goat.Lol!.
Not every man overseas lacks self discipline and self control like you do.
There are men faithful to the core who will never cheat on their wives,no matter what.
So keep your useless narrative to yourself and speak only of yourself.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by ComeToJesus: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
The last thing I don't think about is sex with a woman who isn't my wife.

I'll rather wait till I come back and meet with her. This will make it more enduring, fun and therapeutic. 30 days vacation once in a year also helps until you are able to reunite with your wife.

The greater remedy to this situation when you are abroad is eating the Word of God on a daily and making a conscious effort to stay sanctified.

You no go even remember if woman dey.

There is no desire in the body that doesn't have control. The 'self' is subject to the spirit.

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Smitaro100(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
highchief1:
lol sorry bro.u are right bros.buy some ppl Dey act like them no go cheat at all.

One love👍
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by nkpommpko(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
Smitaro100:

Then you do what you can do. grin
questions, to answer a question. Very typical
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by gift2xl: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Stop that !

Ok
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Franklin31: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
They won't tell the truth... They're just talking about hustling this and hustling that as if they won't be having sex with their wives if they were hustling in Nigeria.

Even a hustler needs some time to rest and recoup every now and then... Especially men because they're sexual beings and they would use sex to unwind after a long day at work.

So, women are nonsexual beings? They don't have sexual organs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugandan Boy Raised By Monkeys Tries To Adapt (photos) / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.