Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama (3417 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by love11: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2006
This is for the ladies. please talk
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by Rhodalyn(f): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2006
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by whitesoftx(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2006
@Rhodalyn
you forced me to a 24 hours off! now I'm back undecided

so, why frowning, are you a baby mama?
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by Rhodalyn(f): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2006
me? what did i do? cry cry cry cry cry

no i didnt understand what he meant
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by whitesoftx(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2006
Yeah! you, I begged of you to stop crying but you refused and i went on 24 hours (personal) suspension, you forced me to actually! 'coz you refused to STOP crying embarassed so, I'm back

and he was asking a question:Will You Date A Boy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama?
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by stormz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2006
well, seein as im a baby father,

i mean i have a son i call him ma lil soldier coz he sees hez friendz say mommy n yet he doesnt get to say it

dunno bout u but i love my son n ne girl who loves him too is my perfect woman
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by 2cantango(f): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2006
If I love him there's no woman alive who will make me turn away from him
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by diyobdw(f): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2006
That a tight one shocked ok date yes i can.But anything more i doubt shocked
He's got a mama, and that mean my kids r going to have a step- undecided no way!!
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by 2cantango(f): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2006
diyobdw:

That a tight one shocked ok date yes i can.But anything more i doubt shocked
He's got a mama, and that mean my kids r going to have a step- undecided no way!!

She would not be the step mother to any child you give birth to.
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by diyobdw(f): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2006
2cantango:

She would not be the step mother to any child you give birth to.

But the boy will be the step -bro to my kids rit?
NO WAY!! shocked
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by 2cantango(f): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2006
what do you have against step-siblings?
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by Rhodalyn(f): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2006
2cantango:

If I love him there's no woman alive who will make me turn away from him
that's my girl wink
whitesoftx:

Yeah! you, I begged of you to stop crying but you refused and i went on 24 hours (personal) suspension, you forced me to actually! 'coz you refused to STOP crying embarassed so, I'm back

and he was asking a question:Will You Date A Boy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama?
awwwwwwww im soo sorry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy was it for psting off topic?
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by diyobdw(f): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2006
2cantango:

what do you have against step-siblings?
the blood aint the same tongue ? i just basically dont gel with the idea,
do u have any? i prefer av cousins and large extended not by step- sha!!
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by 2cantango(f): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2006
diyobdw:

the blood aint the same tongue ? i just basically don't gel with the idea,
do u have any? i prefer av cousins and large extended not by step- sha!!
yeah I have a step brother. I know the bloods not the same, but that shouldn't effect the love you develop for them. Consider your friends, they don't have your blood, but you still love them.
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by diyobdw(f): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2006
2cantango:

yeah I have a step brother. I know the bloods not the same, but that shouldn't effect the love you develop for them. Consider your friends, they don't have your blood, but you still love them.
i understand but i know why i take that stand!!
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by stephanie7(f): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2006
should i get back with my husband who has had a baby with another woman since we seperated when i met him and fell in love there was no baby mama and now there is??
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by Dupsybaby(f): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2006
Why not !!!!!marry,date,whatever i can in a million times and ways so far i got true love for him,no stopping.
should i get back with my husband who has had a baby with another woman since we seperated when i met him and fell in love there was no baby mama and now there is??

Stephanie i got love for you,you are wonderful and i've read some of ur posts they are great.
My dear you can do it,you love him for real and if you have to stick to him pls do,You both can work it out
1luv
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by flower(f): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2006
Yes I can, but he's going to have to put his baby mama in check. I've seen a lot of relationships ruined that way.
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by Dauda(m): 4:04am On Mar 11, 2006
Why not? Baby mama drama or baby daddy drama makes the world go round. Let's keep making babies.
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by love11: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2006
stephanie7:

Stephanie7 I felt your pain, when I read your post, about your husband having a baby with another woman. I know you love this man, that you want to be will him, but you have to understand and talk to yourself, if I be will this man will I be able to love this child just the way i love him, if you can do that , you can do anything that will bring you and your husband together. There are baby mama drama in many relationship.
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by stephanie7(f): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2006
Cheers you guys

Much up and big up all you warm hearted Nigerian woman with enought good advice!!!
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by Dupsybaby(f): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2006
@ stephanie cheesykiss
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by stormz(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2006
i dont think therez netin rong wid guys hu already have kidz,
i should no, im one of dem
but i got my head up coz im onli 17 n ive got d rest of my life ahead of me
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by love11: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2006
stormz:

i don't think therez netin rong wid boys hu already have kidz,
i should no, im one of them
but i got my head up because im onli 17 n ive got d rest of my life ahead of me

u said u hu a baby 2 and therez netin rong wid it at the age of 17. tell me ar u goin to be wid tht baby mother of ur, if nt make me understand wht u ar talk abot.
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2006
undecided
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by stephanie7(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2006
@Love 11

slow down ur life. a baby at 17 is tooo young
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by love11: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2006
stephanie7:

@Love 11

slow down your life. a baby at 17 is tooo young

@Stephanie7

I do not have a baby ok. I have no baby drama in life.
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by Dupsybaby(f): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2006

@stormz you are still so young,plz take a step at a time
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 23, 2006
i will if the baby mama knows that that's all she is
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by Trip4eni(f): 2:06pm On May 12, 2008
Iwill date and marry d guy only if the mama is dead, but if she's alive no way, date maybe?!
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by squirrel20(f): 2:26pm On May 12, 2008
@ post
i really don't think i can date a guy who already has a child. I can,t go through any baby mama drama. The baby mama wld try to make things difficult. one minute she is calling saying the child is sick(even wen he is not) and the father has to be there as soon as possible, the next minute she is calling to say the child wants to see father before going to bed, another minute she'll call just to say the child has refused to go to school and the father needs to come over ASAP just to make the girlfriend jealous/upset. All this drama, am not ready for that why i can't date a guy who already has a child.
Just too much stress.
Re: Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama by merge(f): 2:27pm On May 12, 2008
Dupsybaby:

Why not !!!!!marry,date,whatever i can in a million times and ways so far i got true love for him,no stopping.

Stephanie i got love for you,you are wonderful and i've read some of your posts they are great.
My dear you can do it,you love him for real and if you have to stick to him please do,You both can work it out
1luv

Nope !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? / Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : / I Hate Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.