Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy (20164 Views)

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Beolly(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wutinky:

Common sense is far from you, eat enough Ewedu it will help your brain to develop well
Says a mad man from a damaged region.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Bobloco: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Beolly:

You guys hypocritical nature needs to be studied. 'church wake up and take back your country' was also doctored?

It's always fake or not true when it to anyone from your side but it's the truth and nothing but the truth if it happens to anyone from the West or the North. Mind you your beloved People's Gazette released that Yes Daddy audio and Obi threatened to sue them it's been more than 9 months and he's yet to sue them.

But you regard as fake news that Tinubu forge certificates and was a drug trafficker
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Couldntfigurean: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Beolly:

She said the truth deal with it. Same way you are all backing GRV.
Yoruba truth

Nothing concern me and your Brother GRV,i didn’t campaign for him
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wutinky: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Beolly:

Says a mad man from a damaged region.

You must be crying profusely with running nose right now grin grin
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

And where the heck did you see attack in this thread headline.
In the school you attended, controversy and attack must have meant the same thing. Itimpataka calling me olodo.
So if attacked is not there it cannot be used?
You be ITI...!!
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Danisaint112(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

So if attacked is not there it cannot be used?
You be ITI...!!

And I put it to you that there is no form of attack more real than the kind of attack you and your fellow Ronu bandits carried out during the last presidential.

you and your fellow cooperative agberos are disgusting. Spits.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

And I put it to you that there is no form of attack more real than the kind of attack you and your fellow Ronu bandits carried out during the last presidential.

you and your fellow cooperative agberos are disgusting. Spits.
We also have videos of how you and your disgusting IPOB terrorist stopped APC members from voting in the east. Hypocrites! I puke and vomit 🤮🤮🤮🤮 on all of you!
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Eriggs: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Irony1:

NLPolicewoman, @obinoscopy, @Seun. Please rescue Nairaland from Bigots like this guy, if this is not a rule 2 violation, I wonder what it is.
It will be taken care of as soon as the Moderators are back online.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Danisaint112(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2023
Sillymoderators:

We also have videos of how you and your disgusting IPOB terrorist stopped APC members from voting in the east. Hypocrites! I puke and vomit 🤮🤮🤮🤮 on all of you!

Thank God you said stopped and not attack unlike you and your fellow Ronu bandits that went on an all out attack agaist the igbos (just one tribe).

All for what? Agbado and cassava? Oya na e don be! E don set! Even the agbodo and casava una no see chop again. 🥴

The inferiority complex imbedded in you guys and triggered by the Igbo man resilience and unique approach to things is really alarming.

If inferiority complex no kill una I no know wetin go kill una again! Chai! 😂

Bunch of retarded iberibelistic amala gulping idiots. 😐
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Lightorder: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Why una rum when dem bring "oro"?
make any person disturb with oro for my side na
I met them one on one once and I matched through them dey go
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
Lightorder:
make any person disturb with oro for my side na
I met them one on one once and I matched through them dey go
Lol...dey play!
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Justiceleague1: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sillymoderators Iragbiji village champion feeling funky grin:

Look at this wicked coward! You are not in Nigeria but you want people to start unrest while you are at peace wherever you are. What stops you from coming back home to start the unrest. Wicked people everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / APC Governorship Primary: We Are Ready For Ambode – Sanwo-Olu / Do These Set Of People Vote ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.