Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy (20167 Views)

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Artscollection: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
femisplash:
This pure undiluted hate and aggression against one of their own who has a political choice different from their own. I kave been to SE a couple times but i think my safety in the region is in jeopardy with the amount of hate manisfesting daily from these folks, i might cancel all my engagement in the region.

What your god is practising is beyond politics. Grabbing power at all cost is that not one of his infamous statement. Igbos don't condone nonsense n evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by DesChyko: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Naptu2, why did you deliberately leave out the tweets that caused her rejection?

7 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by femisplash: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
VikingKing:

Really rich coming from the people who called Osinbajo a betrayer and vowed never to vote for GRV that didn't even say a quarter of what the so-called Ada Anambra said.

No dey deceive yourself, you have zero "engagements" in the SE.
The fact that OBJ and GRV were vehemently against a yoruba presidency, do yoruba deny them of their right to association?, do yoruba elevate a cancel culture against anyone anti-Tinubu?
why have you guys formed the habit of harrasing and bullying opposition?. we can agree with the person who called you facists. If you had power, you would have created a facist society.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by joyandfaith: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ada Adamawa goofed in the sense that she denigrated a whole tribe for political reason. She abused igbo as a ttibe for not supporting Tinubu. No yoruba would that against his tribe.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by joyandfaith: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
femisplash:

The fact that OBJ and GRV were vehemently against a yoruba presidency, do yoruba deny them of their right to association?, do yoruba elevate a cancel culture against anyone anti-Tinubu?
why have you guys formed the habit of harrasing and bullying opposition?. we can agree with the person who called you facists. If you had power, you would have created a facist society.

Obj and Gbadebo did not abuse yoruba as a people.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by femisplash: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
Artscollection:

What your god is practising is beyond politics. Grabbing power at all cost is that not one of his infamous statement. Igbos don't condone nonsense n evil.

What Tinubu said is an age-long political parlance. Power is not given ala carte, power is not given, it is taken. If you expect people to throw power on your laps, then you're politically foolish. You guys keep quoting Tinubu out of context as though he had said something never been heard of. I am therefore persuaded to believe that majority of you are both politically and academically iliiterates.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by naptu2: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
More.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by femisplash: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
joyandfaith:

OBJ and GRV are both anti-yoruba presidency while GRV insulted yoruba tribe and yoruba elders on several occassions.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by femisplash: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
naptu2:
More.
Can you imagine?, her only sin is that she is a supporter of President Tinubu and the APC, as i do not see any insults whatsoever in these screenshots.
One very thing that is certain is the fact that Nigeria will never cease to exist because an ibo man lost an election.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Goodday90(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
femisplash:
Can you imagine?, her only sin is that she is a supporter of President Tinubu and the APC, as i do not see any insults whatsoever in these screenshots.
One very thing that is certain is the fact that Nigeria will never cease to exist because an ibo man lost an election.

And the Igbo people say they don’t want her to represent them,why is it giving Yoruba Muslims headache?

You can create a omoluabi summit and make her the chief panelist,we don’t care

7 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Couldntfigurean: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
They suppose allow the Ada Ogunstate come and make them mend her useless brain with slap

Even other tribes that supported Obi didn’t push their kinsmen under the bus to defend Obi

God will punish her and whatever the Bleep she stands for

Imagine somebody who hates the igbotic accent coming to panel the same people she hates their accent

5 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by naptu2: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Even more.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by seunmsg(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
joyandfaith:

I guess this is him praising Yoruba people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Jcoleworld911: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bobloco:

Imagine!

Was there freedom of choice in Lagos and the entire south west

Aren't we witnesses to a tribal, religious and regional emilokan brand of politics in the entire south west orchestrated by Tinubu himself

Didn't we witness in Lagos state the threats, unleashing of terror, carnage, killings, maiming, destruction of lives and properties of people believed to be from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice

Are we not still witnessing the systematic destruction of properties and investments of people believed to be from a particular many months after the election under the cover that their buildings didn't get the necessary approvals in Lagos

See the evidence below 👇

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Poisonousman: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
She was removed because she consistently insult Igbo land and Igbo people .. Ada Anambra is a wicked and heartless animal..

She had the guts to insult igbos.. even ngige an APC strong man did not insult igbos the way ada Anambra insulted ndigbo on twitter..

The the south east they don't condone stupidity the way Yoruba people does.. I respect igbos for that..

Ada Anambra deserve whatever she's getting

10 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by DesChyko: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
femisplash:

The fact that OBJ and GRV were vehemently against a yoruba presidency,

It's no longer about Tinubu's person; it's now about Yoruba Presidency. Osibanjo's candidature would have been a Calabar presidency, I reckon. The lies you tell yourselves to sleep at night.

Enjoy the sweet sha. Last I heard, it's going round.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by naptu2: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
I got no time for crap tonight.

If you want to post something, you've got a brain, hands, eyes & internet connection, post it! Waiting for me to do that for you is a total waste of time.

You break the rules, I report you without hesitation.

Beyond that, I've got no time to respond to crap tonight.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by adamusuleiman1: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
femisplash:

OBJ and GRV are both anti-yoruba presidency while GRV insulted yoruba tribe and yoruba elders on several occassions.
But it was okay to Labour Party supporters when GRV did something similar to what Ada Anambra has done.

GRV called the Yorubas "Af - on - ja" and insinuated that Pastor Adeboye had betrayal behaviour common to Yorubas even though these were not true.

Labour party people supported and lined up behind the tribalist since it wasn't their own tribe he insulted and was still insulting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by adamusuleiman1: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
femisplash:

GRV is a tribalist while OBJ is not.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by adamusuleiman1: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Poisonousman:
She was removed because she consistently insult Igbo land and Igbo people .. Ada Anambra is a wicked and heartless animal..

She had the guts to insult igbos.. even ngige an APC strong man did not insult igbos the way ada Anambra insulted ndigbo on twitter..

The the south east they don't condone stupidity the way Yoruba people does.. I respect igbos for that..

Ada Anambra deserve whatever she's getting
Replace Ada with Gbadebo and Igbo with Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Raskimonojendor: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Replace Ada with Gbadebo and Igbo with Yoruba.
I will help him. grin

Poisonousman:
She He was removednot voted because she he consistently insult IgboYoruba land and Igbo Yoruba people .. Ada Anambra Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is a wicked and heartless animal..

She He had the guts to insult igbosYorubas.. even Ngige Moshood Salvador an APC LP strong man did not insult igbosyorubas the way ada Anambra GRV insulted ndigbo Yoruba on twitter..

The the south east west they don't condone stupidity the way Yoruba ibo people does.. I respect igbos yorubas for that..

Ada Anambra GRV deserve whatever she'she's getting

7 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Raskimonojendor: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
joyandfaith:

Hypocrite.

GRV praised them.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by adamusuleiman1: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
VikingKing:

That one is a renowned propaganda peddler. Calling him a bigot is even dignifying. And to think I once respected that cheap tribalist. 2023 elections really did expose a lot of people.
"Yes daddy".
It did expose a lot of people like the religious bigot called Peter Obi.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by ClearFlair: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lovely
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by akpumping7720(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
Their choice
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by RecentHistory: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
2027, 2031, Igbos will get very hefty presents from Yorubas.

No worry.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
We love you Ada Anambra.
All these Igbos swines are just so stupid sha.
Mob mentality and stupidity.
Everything is politics to these idiots.

We true and real igbos love our darling nation Nigeria 🇳🇬 to the moon and back.
We won't allow some 2% stupid terrorists and cannibals give our tribe a bad name. Never!

Amadioha kill all enemies of Nigeria.
Fools.
Irritating fools.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Press Release On Boko-Haram By US Dept Of State / Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS / Dogara Pleaded With Reps Not To Embarrass Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.