Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy (20171 Views)

Ziko Abara Withdraws From Alaigbo Youth Summit Due To Death Threats & Attacks / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Fuckinecng(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Ada Anambra’s only crime was not supporting Labour Party. Now, let that sink in. In south east Nigeria, it’s a crime not to support Peter Obi and Labour Party. If they can do this to an Igbo lady, imagine what they will do to a Yoruba person living in the south east who is a supporter of APC? That’s how bigoted those folks her.
In a democracy people should have freedom of choice but not in south east Nigeria. Intolerance and bigotry like this is what others see that make them take extreme measures to protect their region every election cycle. Hopefully, the “I’m Yoruba but” crew are watching. Labour Party and Peter Obi are Igbo power grab agenda and nothing else.

Anyway, the rest of Nigeria are watching and learning. We will respond appropriately at the right time.

I hope this changes the cost of living, exchange rates economic growth and petroleum prices as your tribesmen took over the affairs of our nation. Let me tell you, portraying and calling igbo’s name here on this platform won’t change the fact that in average home in Igbo land has one or two multi millionaires in their various compounds and don’t play bro we’re so blessed across the globe both north in from sokoto to maiduguri down to Jos to sabo ngaeri kano to ur Lagos. and mind you demolishing our hard earned properties won’t stop us from exploiting bro. I’m sure you have never visited Igbo communities before it imperial majesty is wandering and enjoying in our city right as I’m talking and ur here blabbing. You must be one of those Yoruba Muslim and yinubu foot soldiers here on nairalnad banking on monthly 30k stipends, hope u don chop today sha?
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Helinus: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Ada Anambra’s only crime was not supporting Labour Party. Now, let that sink in. In south east Nigeria, it’s a crime not to support Peter Obi and Labour Party. If they can do this to an Igbo lady, imagine what they will do to a Yoruba person living in the south east who is a supporter of APC? That’s how bigoted those folks her.

In a democracy people should have freedom of choice but not in south east Nigeria. Intolerance and bigotry like this is what others see that make them take extreme measures to protect their region every election cycle. Hopefully, the “I’m Yoruba but” crew are watching. Labour Party and Peter Obi are Igbo power grab agenda and nothing else.

Anyway, the rest of Nigeria are watching and learning. We will respond appropriately at the right time.

Una no dey watch price of fuel and hunger in Nigeria?
Una dey watch who dey support LP.

Kai.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Helinus: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

It goes to confirm what I said earlier. Anyone supporting APC is an endangered specie in the south east who must be silenced by all means. Their choice of political must never be respected in as much as they are not supporting Peter Obi and Labour Party. When we do the same to anyone supporting LP in the west and north, no one should cry. We are watching and learning.

I wish you people can start ethnic cleansing from your region, no be to dey make mouth dey watch nonsense.

I so much long for full blown civilian Unrest in Nigeria..
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okpollo:
I'm not here to debate anything with you , my post was intended as a reminder, i swear its a debt and we will revenge . You can ask the hausas why they stopped atacking the igbos . Because of mere election you went about killing igbos and those that look like them . But you let come online to tell everyone how you are accomodating igbos in free house and feeding tgem for free. All these noise you're making on nairaland and tweeter(x) and the hate campaign is none of our business the day you cross the line has been recorded and its point of note . Before the campaign season you people said you were going to be very tribal and you did that, during the campaign you said you will kill any igbo that did not vote for tinubu or they should stay at home if they dont want to die , you people kept your promises . And now im assuring that no matter the denial you will pay bloxd for bloxd i dont know why i'm even telling you these but then dont feel like victim when the time is right.
Lmao this dude 🤣🤣 you need medications urgently! You are just ranting las las you one lazy fellow that will hear war and run, empty barrel making noise😂😂 By now I thought you might have killed all the Yorubas in the east! If dem born una well make una make pem for North again make is see if dem no go slaughter una again. You here fanning embers of war, go and ask your older one that fought during Biafra.
Dem kill Igbos dem kill Igbos yet you cannot prove it. Bloody liar and a war monger!
Na only "oro" we carry una run!
I dey wait for you... empty barell.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Helinus:

I wish you people can start ethnic cleansing from your region, no be to dey make mouth dey watch nonsense.

I so much long for full blown civilian Unrest in Nigeria..
Why can't you start the unrest what are you waiting for?
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Okpollo: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao this dude 🤣🤣 you need medications urgently! You are just ranting las las you one lazy fellow that will hear war and run, empty barrel making noise😂😂 By now I thought you might have killed all the Yorubas in the east! If dem born una well make una make pem for North again make is see if dem no go slaughter una again. You here fanning embers of war, go and ask your older one that fought during Biafra.
Dem kill Igbos dem kill Igbos yet you cannot prove it. Bloody liar and a war monger!
Na only "oro" we carry una run!
I dey wait for you... empty barell.
i have told you i'm not here for a debate , but then you can do or say whatever makes to be at peace with with yourself
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Charisma01:

You people will be spewing bigotry statements and still be accessing others exhibiting hate.
Who be this thing? A beg park one side! Truth is bitter.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okpollo:
i have told you i'm not here for a debate , but then you can do or say whatever makes to be at peace with with yourself
Of course you cannot debate because you are only making irrelevant comments, full of lies..and of course you are just a noise maker you can't do nothing!
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Helinus: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Why can't you start the unrest what are you waiting for?

I'm not in Nigeria.

I want all the foolish tribalists to start a war that would consume them, foolish people that can't get their leadership right.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Danisaint112(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Na you need to rest...u dey talk rubbish. Prominent Yorubas supported Peter Obi tell me any one that was attacked or ostracized.
Truth is bitter!

Is it that you don't read the news or you're just ignorant?
Picture below is for your hate-filled brain to digest.

Or should I start mentioning names of the various Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors that was insulting your elders and Obasanjo inclusive and accusing them of forming woke?

The lady in questions took it to the extreme by trying everything possible to make sure Peter Obi does not win, making careless statements every now and then just to make sure that PO does not win.

Something we didn't see from other tribe.

Her kind is the reason most of you Non-igbos proudly chant that igbos do not love themself.

Come to think of it, if there is anyone who did far worse i.e took this tribalism of a thing to the extreme, in the past election its you Yorubas.

Na for that election I see una finish. 🥴

Even Fulanis no do reach una and thanks to your Ronu bandits gradually, we are moving out of your dear Lagos that every Yoruba man claim to come from. 😏

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by NOwazobia: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Oga shut up your stinking mouth.

It was also a crime not supporting Tinubu in Lagos, or have you forgotten so soon how you guys harassed voters who never wanted to vote Tinubu.

Stop the hypocrisy, and shut that stinking gutter you called mouth. undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by siaco(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Learn to speak the truth always. Peter Obi was widely accepted in the south east, a bit in the south south and Lagos. He got less than 5% of total vote cast in the NE, the largest voting region in the country. He got less than 10% of total vote cast in the SW outside Lagos. He got less than 7% of total vote cast in NE. In NC, he got substantial votes in only Christian dominated states like Plateau and Nasarawa and lost woefully in the four other states of Benue, Niger, Kogi and Kwara.

So, how is someone who was rejected in four out of the six regions widely accepted? Widely accepted by who?

Oga you know the truth but you choose to form ignorant. You know that the figures that inec released did not reflect the vote of the masses, if the election was conducted as they promised your Tinubu will not sit where he is seated today, he will be disgraced beyond redemption. If not corruption how can you have less than 50% of registered voters in an election that youths believed that their vote will count? The leadership of this country stinks bro and you know it. I pray for redemption but I am not seeing in this present government, it is disheartening.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Okpollo: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Of course you cannot debate because you are only making irrelevant comments, full of lies..and of course you are just a noise maker you can't do nothing!
The point is that you know we will kill your people back but you're consoling your self so its fine .
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Danisaint112(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
NOwazobia:

It was also a crime not supporting Tinubu in Lagos, or have you forgotten so soon how you guys harassed voters who never wanted to vote Tinubu.

Don't mind this fools. There hypocrisy is so glaring. Everything they condemned igbos for they have done far worse.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okpollo:
The point is that you know we will kill your people back but you're consoling your self so its fine .
A beg keep moving...dem dey east go kill them.... empty barell.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
NOwazobia:

Yet na una win Lagos! Dey play!
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okpollo:
You are even supposed to be banned by moderators, I hope they are reading this
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Danisaint112:

Is it that you don't read the news or you're just ignorant?
Picture below is for your hate-filled brain to digest.

Or should I start mentioning names of the various Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors that was insulting your elders and Obasanjo inclusive and accusing them of forming woke?

The lady in questions took it to the extreme by trying everything possible to make sure Peter Obi does not win, making careless statements every now and then just to make sure that PO does not win.

Something we didn't see from other tribe.

Her kind is the reason most of you Non-igbos proudly chant that igbos do not love themself.

Come to think of it, if there is anyone who did far worse i.e took this tribalism of a thing to the extreme, in the past election its you Yorubas.

Na for that election I see una finish. 🥴

Even Fulanis no do reach una and thanks to your Ronu bandits gradually, we are moving out of your dear Lagos that every Yoruba man claim to come from. 😏
Olodo berate and attack na the same? People like Mr Macaroni and the rest are walking freely in Lagos despite their support for Obi.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Helinus:

I'm not in Nigeria.

I want all the foolish tribalists to start a war that would consume them, foolish people that can't get their leadership right.
Look at this wicked coward! You are not in Nigeria but you want people to start unrest while you are at peace wherever you are. What stops you from coming back home to start the unrest. Wicked people everywhere!
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Okpollo: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

A beg keep moving...dem dey east go kill them.... empty barell.
it doesnt work that way i'm just taking my time to explain the consequences of the action of your people and you're here gloating . Okay i dont want to hear igbos are savages and cannibals bla bla. This was how the fulanis were gloating till a whole family were killed and the message was understood.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by saintkel(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

and ur own GRV who u guys rejected nko?
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Sillymoderators: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Okpollo:
it doesnt work that way i'm just taking my time to explain the consequences of the action of your people and you're here gloating . Okay i dont want to hear igbos are savages and cannibals bla bla. This was how the fulanis were gloating till a whole family were killed and the message was understood.
I said keep moving you are not making any sense. Noise maker.....bye.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by naturefellow(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
seunmsg:

It goes to confirm what I said earlier. Anyone supporting APC is an endangered specie in the south east who must be silenced by all means. Their choice of political must never be respected in as much as they are not supporting Peter Obi and Labour Party. When we do the same to anyone supporting LP in the west and north, no one should cry. We are watching and learning.
best overall in learning and practicing bigotry. Use your life wisely!
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Helinus: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Look at this wicked coward! You are not in Nigeria but you want people to start unrest while you are at peace wherever you are. What stops you from coming back home to start the unrest. Wicked people everywhere!

If they won't start it, then enough of the chest beatings.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Danisaint112(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Olodo berate and attack na the same? People like Mr Macaroni and the rest are walking freely in Lagos despite their support for Obi.

And where the heck did you see attack in this thread headline.
In the school you attended, controversy and attack must have meant the same thing. Itimpataka calling me olodo.

1 Like

Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Beolly(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
anungangampu:

Why do you guys like acting like hypocrites. If she is from the north, i swear none of you wil say kpim.
She goaded Lagos state indegenes againt igbos living in Lagos. People were harrased and killed for her usless comement.
She sacrificed whatever she is to igbos inorder to get that post.
I dont think i have seen any Yorouba like her kind. You guys dont understand.
Even if Apc elevate her to higher positions, we are stil going to reject her.
She setup her people for attack and got rewarded for it.
We are not carried away by her political position. She is no different than Joe igbokwe.
Where is Joe igbokwe today?
He has been used and droped and along the line garnered alot of enemies .
Ada Anambra is getting her own version of wickedness she wished on Igbos living in Lagos.
You lot are just bitter and hateful set of people. You labeled Joe Igbokwe Yorubakwe becos he aligned with the Yorubas even burnt down his house at Nnewi. Also tagged Okorocha as Okoroausa.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Beolly(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bobloco:

Imagine!

Was there freedom of choice in Lagos and the entire south west

Aren't we witnesses to a tribal, religious and regional emilokan brand of politics in the entire south west orchestrated by Tinubu himself

Didn't we witness in Lagos state the threats, unleashing of terror, carnage, killings, maiming, destruction of lives and properties of people believed to be from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice

Are we not still witnessing the systematic destruction of properties and investments of people believed to be from a particular ethnic group many months after the election under the cover that their buildings didn't get the necessary approvals in Lagos
Go and ask your Peter obi about his YES DADDY politics.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Beolly(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
We didn't hear her voice when Lagos APC attacked Igbo voters & told them to go back to the East to vote. They should gtfo!
Yes go back to the east and vote. Make e pain you.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Bobloco: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Beolly:

Go and ask your Peter obi about his YES DADDY politics.

So you are now comparing a purported fake phone call with the carnage orchestrated by Tinubu in Lagos and the entire south west

Shame on you
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Beolly(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
They suppose allow the Ada Ogunstate come and make them mend her useless brain with slap

Even other tribes that supported Obi didn’t push their kinsmen under the bus to defend Obi

God will punish her and whatever the Bleep she stands for

Imagine somebody who hates the igbotic accent coming to panel the same people she hates their accent
She said the truth deal with it. Same way you are all backing GRV.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Beolly(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bobloco:

So you are now comparing a purported fake phone call with the carnage orchestrated by Tinubu in Lagos and the entire south west

Shame on you
You guys hypocritical nature needs to be studied. 'church wake up and take back your country' was also doctored?

It's always fake or not true when it to anyone from your side but it's the truth and nothing but the truth if it happens to anyone from the West or the North. Mind you your beloved People's Gazette released that Yes Daddy audio and Obi threatened to sue them it's been more than 9 months and he's yet to sue them.
Re: List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy by Wutinky: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Beolly:

She said the truth deal with it. Same way you are all backing GRV.

Common sense is far from you, eat enough Ewedu it will help your brain to develop well

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP / Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" / Abdulsalami, Sultan Of Sokoto, Kukah Meet El-Rufai Over Kaduna Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.