Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! (3413 Views)

Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Asawoboy: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Is it right for a woman to take this kind of pregnancy photos undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Share

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Asawoboy: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by illicit(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Posting it is what I don't understand...

In pregnancy, some women go crazy

7 Likes

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by samwash(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
I find these photos disgusting as a married woman.

7 Likes

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Solofresh2: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
This is not my first time of seeing them doing this because it seems to be the trend now but it is Wrong from every angle

1 Like

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Solofresh2: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
samwash:
I find these photos disgusting as a married woman.
A married woman with a male moniker undecided

7 Likes

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Isobug: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Solofresh2:
A married woman with a male moniker undecided
He means the ladies in the pictures are married women not that "the poster is a married women"

10 Likes

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
That with lady in push up bra look like a bunch of banana

1 Like

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by guyboss: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
shocked

Lets for once think as rational beings we are quoted as being created.

THANKS. grin

Technically, there is, absolutely NOTHING WRONG, with taking nude prenatal shoots in the first place.

I think i know they know a cupful of reasons and so do they. That's by the way.

Whats actually wrong is the fact that point of views of the receiving public varies on strings of culture, religion, society. this tends to stir up the public n stir up wrong perceptions and eventually, ripples across some portion of peace that is hard to come by these days.

The rate of unintelligent quotes of social media these days is quite alarming shocked

1 Like

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by guyboss: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
I have an aunt.

what do they call it again?

Aha!

Postpartum Psychosis.

She's got a strong case of it. Can be so strong she'd beat three people fervently to the floor.
The Husband stopped after the third Kid.

Marriage ain't for the faint heart.

illicit:

1 Like

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by sulakishop(m): 3:52am On Nov 26, 2023
It's a normal thing with them these days, afterall there's nothing private on their body again...we see dem half nude everyday on the street
Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Obaking7(m): 6:05am On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=Asawoboy post=127163307]Is it right for a woman to take this kind of pregnancy photos undecided

I blame the husband for personalizing a public toilet as wife.
Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Ladies can be convinced into doing anything to trend

2 Likes

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Qatar2022: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Asawoboy:
Is it right for a woman to take this kind of pregnancy photos undecided undecided undecided undecided
Everything is wrong with it in my humble opinion
Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Kobicove(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2023
I understand the need by some women to prove that they were actually pregnant but must you be totally naked to do the photo shoot? undecided

1 Like

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by NoahHadNoArk: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2023
guyboss:
shocked

Lets for once think as rational beings we are quoted as being created.

THANKS. grin

Technically, there is, absolutely NOTHING WRONG, with taking nude prenatal shoots in the first place.

I think i know they know a cupful of reasons and so do they. That's by the way.

Whats actually wrong is the fact that point of views of the receiving public varies on strings of culture, religion, society. this tends to stir up the public n stir up wrong perceptions and eventually, ripples across some portion of peace that is hard to come by these days.

The rate of unintelligent quotes of social media these days is quite alarming shocked

I totally agree with you. their bodies, their choices, close page and ignore if you do not like the nudity but never force your beliefs and perceptions on others, it never ends well. So long as her husband and family have no problems whatsoever with the photos she went to studio to shoot, then nobody else has a say.
Feel free to turn down that lady if she walks into your company seeking employment, feel even more free to reject her if you can, if she begs for your hand in marriage as a result of a maternity photo….but until then, do the world a big Favour, shut up!!! yes you!😠

It’s just an exhibition and nothing more, most times the photos are made to show the unborn child in future and that to me is not a bad memory, it’s actually a celebration of life and priding in motherhood. You know how long it took her to take in? Against all odds?!?

Let’s stop slut shaming women and calling them hoes because of simple mAternity photo, if you do not like it, ignore and take a walk. It’s very likely that most of the women in those photos above live a more decent life and have low body counts than the jobless nitwits killing theirselves over on social media.

So long as you’ve never fronted that girl before and she put a price to her body for a moment of fun with you, or you have not verified anyone who has done same, its despicable and condemnable to call her a hoe or slut shame her. Any man who does so does same to his mother, hold me to my words.

You guys will bash a woman for uploading nude maternity photos celebrating her conception but check your browser history, na xvideeeos and pørnhub full am😒 your WhatsApp chats are filled with young ladies you soliciting for a hookup…….. no lie Abeg😏 you know it, I know it, we all know it.

Bunch of Hypocrites, every single one of you!!!!

My peace I leave you

1 Like

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by APOPTOSIS: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:

There's never a time they are normal.
It's you as the man that will choose the best circadian time to engage or avoid them.
Even when there's peace at home, they go about wondering why there should be peace when their neighbors are taking turns at yelling at dia husbands.
Dey would want to reciprocate such. It's just that way.
Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by APOPTOSIS: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Ladies can be convinced into doing anything to trend
It's always easier to deceive people than convince them that they have been deceived. For women, it's even worse. Hence, the reason they sustain churches.
Nigerian Pastors don't joke with them.
Without them, many churches would become BetNaija shopping plazas in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Natbrowny: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2023
Its trashy when Ekaette does it but classy when Kim Kadarshian jumps on it

Smoking, Doing Drugs, Evading Tax, Wearing Trash Cloths are all classy when a RICH PERSON DOES IT.

BUT TRASHY WHEN A POOR MAN DOES IT.

ITS IS WHAT IT IS..
Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Lanre1st(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2023
Who is the photographer? And for what purpose was it posted
Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Officialmrt: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Officialmrt: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Benwallt:
That with lady in push up bra look like a bunch of banana

grin grin grin
Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Exceed15: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
I blame her husband.

1 Like

Re: Something's Wrong With This Photo !!! by Anny69: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Op, you can feel proud now. Your mission has been accomplished. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) / I Think I Miss Her / Can U Knee Down To Beg Ur Partner For Forgiveness?cn U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.