Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa (46187 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by XAUBulls: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Obidientsgirl:
A Nigerian national living in Pretoria, South Africa was shot dead at Laudium lastnight 24/11/2023 in an apparent hit. Reports gathered says it could be drug related.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Kdon2: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
His family in Anambra or Enugu would be saying “my brother dey obodo Oyinbo”, not knowing that dem don carry Kalashin take scatter him skull for Southy.

His vacuous people are the first to shout on every social media that Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is a zoo, Tinubu is a drug baron; when it is a known fact that every family tree or household in Igboland has a representative on death row or serving time in prisons abroad for Cocaine-Trafficking.

You sow guava, you wan reap pineapple? For where? Na for Jahannam you go wake up.

Let them know.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Alpharey: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
His family in Anambra or Enugu would be saying “my brother dey obodo Oyinbo”, not knowing that dem don carry Kalashin take scatter him skull for Southy.

His vacuous people are the first to shout on every social media that Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is a zoo, Tinubu is a drug baron; when it is a known fact that every family tree or household in Igboland has a representative on death row or serving time in prisons abroad for Cocaine-Trafficking.

You sow guava, you wan reap pineapple? For where? Na for Jahannam you go wake up.

There was nowhere his name or tribe was mentioned in this article and you ended up pouring out the bitterness that is suffocating your heart. Sorry. Go preach your jahannam to your Boko Haram brothers

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by franchasofficia: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

He is trying to let you know that to you guys, all those druggies are Nigerians, but to we Nigerians, we know who they are. Ibos. As they're a nuisance to you guys, so they're to other tribes in Nigeria. Check the shape of their heads. By their heads you shall know them.
Useless boy talking thrash.

Bola Tinubu is a known drug trafficking lord, is he Igbo?

Late Senator Buruji Kashamu is a known and wanted drug Lord in USA, is he Igbo?

Agbele is a known drug kingpin that worked with Tinubu, is he Igbo?

Go to Saudi Arabia, thousands of Yoruba men and women who trafficked drugs to Saudi Arabia in the name of going to Mecca for Hajj are in Saudi prisons waiting for the hangman to come cut off their head. Same with some Northern Muslims.

That most bursted drug trafficking news you hear in some Asian countries involve people bearing Igbo names does not mean Yorubas are not well known for drug trafficking.

Most rich and influential Yoruba politicians, entertainment stars, Actors, etc are either into drug trafficking or wire wire fraud

I list some few examples for.you below who are in the global news:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Senator Buruji Kashamu
Agbele
Baba Suwe
Governor of Ogun state
Even Ex Lagos State Gov Ambode said Sanwo-olu is also a drug pusher and addict. Go and watch the video
and many others

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Kdon2: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chetas81:
CONTINUE TO JUSTIFIED YOUR CRIMINALITY, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBER, BULLET ON YOUR SKULL

He is one of them na☹️
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Chetas81(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kdon2:

He is one of them na☹️
YOU'RE RIGHT BUT THEY FORGET THAT WHOEVER CROSS DAY BRIDGE SHALL CROSS THE NIGHT BRIDGE KARMA IS THEIR WAITING FOR EVERYONE
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by obrian888: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

See how you are displaying to the whole world how foolish some Yorubas can be, i pity your parents.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Winnin009: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chetas81:
SUICIDE MISSION IS YOUR FIRST PRIORITY, REST IN PEACE,IN ADVANCE, DEMORALISED CITIZEN ARE FROM IGBO PAINTING NIGERIA DIFFERENT COLOUR IN DIASPORA

Well, someone like you; drug dealers aren’t your problem. You’re just jumping on the bandwagon to feel among. 😂😂😂

You have more pressing issues; like your command over English for example. 😂😂😂

Get a life bro. Stop drinking panadol for headache weh no concern you.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Silentgroper(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
PedoBear:
Blame the drug users not the drug pushers

Drugs will find ways to enter there whether they like or not
👍👍
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Chetas81(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Winnin009:

Well, someone like you; drug dealers aren’t your problem. You’re just jumping on the bandwagon to feel among. 😂😂😂

You have more pressing issues; like your command over English for example. 😂😂😂

Get a life bro. Stop drinking panadol for headache weh no concern you.
ENGLISH ENSLAVED YOU SINCE EARLY 50 TO 60, YOUR USELESS LANGUAGE WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED WITH IT, I DON'T NEED MUCH ENGLISH TO ACHIEVED MY GOAL, YOU THIS BRITISH SLAVE
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Silentgroper(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Useless boy talking thrash.

Bola Tinubu is a known drug trafficking lord, is he Igbo?

Late Senator Buruji Kashamu is a known and wanted drug Lord in USA, is he Igbo?

Agbele is a known drug kingpin that worked with Tinubu, is he Igbo?

Go to Saudi Arabia, thousands of Yoruba men and women who trafficked drugs to Saudi Arabia in the name of going to Mecca for Hajj are in Saudi prisons waiting for the hangman to come cut off their head. Same with some Northern Muslims.

That most bursted drug trafficking news you hear in some Asian countries involve people bearing Igbo names does not mean Yorubas are not well known for drug trafficking.

Most rich and influential Yoruba politicians, entertainment stars, Actors, etc are either into drug trafficking or wire wire fraud

I list some few examples for.you below who are in the global news:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Senator Buruji Kashamu
Agbele
Baba Suwe
Governor of Ogun state
Even Ex Lagos State Gov Ambode said Sanwo-olu is also a drug pusher and addict. Go and watch the video
and many others
until they're being caught redhanded, they're not what you accuse them of ...

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Chetas81(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chetas81:
ENGLISH ENSLAVED YOU SINCE EARLY 50 TO 60, YOUR USELESS LANGUAGE WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED WITH IT, I DON'T NEED MUCH ENGLISH TO ACHIEVED MY GOAL, YOU THIS BRITISH SLAVE
IGBO PEOPLE KEEP ON DAMAGE NIGERIAN FLAG IN DIASPORA, DEAD AFTER YOU GUYS UNLESS YOU AND YOUR BROTHER'S IN CRIME CHANGE YOUR MIND, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO GET KILLED, BECAUSE BULLET WON'T FINISH

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Olat4421:
great congratulations. If I just set my hand on u I swear to god I will either kill u or paralyzed u. Son of a bitch. Don’t we Ave Nigeria every where in the world even places 100 times better than ur country. We even see Nigeria representing other countries in sport politics and so on. Y dis only ur stupid xenophobic country always targeting Nigeria even d innocent one. U even jubilate anytime u killed dem whether innocent or not.na our government cause all dis nonsense u even Ave d guts to showcase ur hatred against us in a Nigeria forum. U are just lucky I swear.and u are d worst slave in ur country. U easily attack ur fellow black man but when it comes to white u become an idiot slave.
Hahahahaha..rants of frustration hahaha
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Sleekfingers: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
If it is drug-related, it is a welcome development......
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Silentgroper(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
DDIA:
Samantha124 your shall hear news like this in your family.

Say Amen cool
lol .. calm the fvck down

The fellow was a friggin drug dealer

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by maasoap(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:
When there are shootings like this in SA involving Nigerians, it usually means one thing. I'm not justifying anything
And there has been frequent xenophobic attacks too on Nigerians which I don't think have anything to do with drugs
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Silentgroper(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
DKM123:
Nigerian men are h@ted all over the world. I wonder why?
this is not about Nigerian men

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Winnin009: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chetas81:

If speaking English makes me a British slave them you my friend are lost, forever! Because the only things that proves you’re Nigerian right now are your black skin and the open gutters outside your house whose smelly content you’ll inhale till you die, just like your ancestors have being inhaling from time immemorial.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Just imagine, no pity, they hate us!
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by nwajesus12(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

the summary of your rubbish is thank God for his death, fuuuuuuuuu
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Charlchuks(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:

Ah huh? Blame the wearer of the mini-skirt not the rapist yeah?
And you blame the world for hating us when we hate each other.....
The kettle calling the pot black
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Xenophobic people

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:

Ah huh? Blame the wearer of the mini-skirt not the rapist yeah?
Out from prison right? misbehave again and you are going in again. cool

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by DDIA: 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
1Sharon:

That curse didn't cross the ceiling. It bounced back.
See mzansi Zulu looking head grin

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

Yeah! But a dead SE drug dealer is better than a leaving dirty - lazy - lousy SW begger

Igbos are blessed they work hard feed their family while leaving in another mans land. But their counterpart in Ogun, Ibadon, Osun etc are just lazy, beggars and dirty folks.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by seunodediranivy: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
No problem, in as much it's drug peddler they killed, many of it. Work they won't work, learn trade they won't, go school they will not, na illegal business here and there.

Let them be killed!!!!!

No soft landing for drugs peddler
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by subcbouy: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Stupid people will take cultism and other vices to another country in the name of hardguys! Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Chetas81(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Winnin009:

If speaking English makes me a British slave them you my friend are lost, forever! Because the only things that proves you’re Nigerian right now are your black skin and the open gutters outside your house whose smelly content you’ll inhale till you die, just like your ancestors have being inhaling from time immemorial.

YOU WILL SOON GET SHOT LIKE YOUR BROTHER'S IN CRIME

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by sameks08(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
AKA mourn Nigerians during xenophobia and today He is gone so anybody that mourn the dead will surely taste it
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Codes151(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
The person that blurred the names is a fool

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Shattuck(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:
whataboutisms and more whataboutisms about demand blah blah..you people keep trying to justify and play down the criminal antics of your people in foreign lands

Drug trafficking is wrong, that's why the FBI chased Pablo Escobar for so long

Denounce it if you may and stop making excuses for criminality
I already did, you are the ones who need to denounce drug dealing, among all the society around the world that battles drug issues, south Africa is probably the only nation who pampers and absolves it's drug addicts of any blame whatsoever, while you encourage your law enforcement to crack down on drug dealers greater awareness should also be put into your communities, and families to discourage them from drugs.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Brush1: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:
Trust me, they'll never suspect an honest accountant for drugs, they say it "could be" because there are already clues that suggest it could be so

And South Africans are also already saying it's drug related because that's the precedent Nigerians have set in SA, you can't blame us, we are tired of your people

Well said. Most Nigerians are useless and worthless. Not all but most. They are good for nothing, illegality run in their DNA .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family / Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking / Two Big Women Take Their Fights To The Streets After Heated Argument. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.