Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa (46271 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Prettychild(f): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Obidientsgirl:
A Nigerian national living in Pretoria, South Africa was shot dead at Laudium lastnight 24/11/2023 in an apparent hit. Reports gathered says it could be drug related.
Wetin Nigerians dey find for South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by placeofallure(f): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
ElohimShenRa
His family in Anambra or Enugu would be saying “my brother dey obodo Oyinbo”, not knowing that dem don carry Kalashin take scatter him skull for Southy.

His vacuous people are the first to shout on every social media that Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is a zoo, Tinubu is a drug baron; when it is a known fact that every family tree or household in Igboland has a representative on death row or serving time in prisons abroad for Cocaine-Trafficking.

You sow guava, you wan reap pineapple? For where? Na for Jahannam you go wake up.

You're a FOOL that will die a miserable death. Anu ofia!

Mbanda, Mbandaer, Mbandaest grin
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Drsmartphilips: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
another Biafran hits the dust
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Drsmartphilips: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
the number of igbos in jail because of drugs is more than 6 million

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Mbanda(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
placeofallure:

Mbanda, Mbandaer, Mbandaest grin
Wetin?
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Breezy90(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're sick. I hope some robber who also "needs money" comes cleans out all the contents of your house if that's how you reason.
I really don’t know why mods on here keeps on promoting this fucker threads on here. Go to SAland and promote your tweets. You fucking vile fucktards

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Breezy90(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're sick. I hope some robber who also "needs money" comes cleans out all the contents of your house if that's how you reason.
I will keep on cursing you till you leave this platform. Your people can be openly xenophobic and you expect us to like and accept you. Nah yoh have not place here..

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by betshopagent(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nigerians and their ways of life. So Nigerians hate drug dealers like this but they went under the sun and voted a renowned drug dealer.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Alaigbo
I disagree with you totally on this.

Nigerians should sanitize themselves n ensure they are not caught anywhere near drugs or any location related to drug.

Any Nigeria that act look or behave like a drug dealer should be shot dead by anybody in any country not only by their police.

Why must Nigerians be given benefit of doubt about crimes, we should strive to prove ourselves as not being criminals not take advantage or working system globally after escaping your redundant foolish n crippling Nigeria system.

Nobody is a fool but the drug dealer n yes only drug dealer n their sympathizer will die miserable death not those against them chikena.

God will punish your entire household for this comment may you entire household be ravaged using drug heroine to be precise.

Your entire household are already raving mad. Your tribe presented and supported a known Drug pusher whose kids are known Drug abusers but yet pass judgment. Unu bu ndi ala.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chetas81
NOBODY CAN SEPERATE YOU PEOPLE FROM PRISON AND DEATH,AS YOU GUYS REFUSED TO SEPERATE FROM CRIMINALS ACTIVITY, SOUTH AFRICA IS NOT NIGERIA, THE SAME YOU GUYS USING THE DRUG MONEY TO FUEL BIAFRA AGITATION, ANIMALS 🤟🤌🦍

Look at this dirty pig. Your tribe is the only tribe to present a known drug dealer for a national position. Coward.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by imagrg(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
I don't blame the South Africans oh. It's our fraudulent leaders that take the blame otherwise South Africans were people we rescued from whites who once enslaved them. See them making unnecessary noise about Nigerians.
You are jealous because you are lazy and unproductive. Imagine other races making it big in South Africa while most of you still wallow in abject poverty in your own country!
KingCold:
Trust me, they'll never suspect an honest accountant for drugs, they say it "could be" because there are already clues that suggest it could be so

And South Africans are also already saying it's drug related because that's the precedent Nigerians have set in SA, you can't blame us, we are tired of your people

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by franchasofficia: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Silentgroper:
until they're being caught redhanded, they're not what you accuse them of ...
Bola Tinubu was caught and indicted, he escaped from US, his filth are with FBI release. That he became a Senator, Governor and now illegitimate President in Nigeria is because Nigeria is a lawless country where criminals with money chest reign supreme. Check all Nigerian politicians, most became rich through criminality, fraud, drug and whatnot.

US also indicted late Senator Buruji Kashamu and applied for him to be extradited back to US, Buhari government refused because he was a serving Senator then before he later died of illness.

Ogun state Governor Dayo own is well known to everybody including you yapping nonsense here; his Commissioner is serving terms in US.

Ex Governor Ambode exposed Sanwo-olu drug dealings in the US, Ambode cannot be blabbing nonsense if not Sanwo-olu for don sue am.

Agbele served term in US like your brother Hushpuppy is serving. But na Igbo matter una go de carry for head like galla due to wickedness, foolishness and hatred.

If more Igbos choose to be trafficking drugs in Asian countries while Yorubas chose Saudi Arabia, USA and UAE, it's still the same crime.

If more Igbos prefer to traffick drugs while Yorubas prefer wire wire fraud, money rituals aka Owo Osole and Agberoism/cultism they are all crimes, so stop being foolish okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by somehow: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:
Trust me, they'll never suspect an honest accountant for drugs, they say it "could be" because there are already clues that suggest it could be so

And South Africans are also already saying it's drug related because that's the precedent Nigerians have set in SA, you can't blame us, we are tired of your people

But they killed lucky Dube thinking he was Nigerian.

Maybe you didn't have an internet phone when it happened then.

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
His family in Anambra or Enugu would be saying “my brother dey obodo Oyinbo”, not knowing that dem don carry Kalashin take scatter him skull for Southy.

His vacuous people are the first to shout on every social media that Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is a zoo, Tinubu is a drug baron; when it is a known fact that every family tree or household in Igboland has a representative on death row or serving time in prisons abroad for Cocaine-Trafficking.

You sow guava, you wan reap pineapple? For where? Na for Jahannam you go wake up.

Mumu, Your empty skull didn't have any sense to tell you your Yoruba brothers and sisters also do drugs, arindi.

https://www.nairaland.com/7615434/yoruba-actress-arrested-92-wraps

https://saharareporters.com/2011/10/13/popular-yoruba-actor-arrested-cocaine-possession-%E2%80%93-punch

https://www.modernghana.com/nollywood/513/star-actress-wumni-arrested-for-drugs-excretes-92-wraps-of.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/ace-actor-baba-suwe-arrested-with-cocaine/

https://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/06/yoruba-actress-arrested-with-cocaine.html?m=1

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by legitnow1: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
DDIA:

See mzansi Zulu looking head grin

Nigerian men will throw Nigerian women under the bus for Mzanzi.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by legitnow1: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
1Sharon:

Nigerian men will throw Nigerian women under the bus for Mzanzi.

ARE U MZANZI BECOS I NEED TO BE DISVIRGINED. grin
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Oneday82: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

This is a big shame to your family... My pain was how they celebrated your birth, little did they know that it was a wasted sperm. Now let me tutor you if you care to learn. The soul that was murdered was never "tagged Igbo man" but a Nigerian. And by so, that should be a big concern to you. Irrespective of tribe and ethnicity, a Nigerian is a Nigerian. Don't be an agent of disunity, don't allow the politicians to brainwashed you making you to believe otherwise. I believe you are an adult and your generation to come should be guided properly to avoid mistakes. You have the right to insult me or say whatever you like, truth I must tell you. May the soul of the guy rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by dejavubobo1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

He is trying to let you know that to you guys, all those druggies are Nigerians, but to we Nigerians, we know who they are. Ibos. As they're a nuisance to you guys, so they're to other tribes in Nigeria. Check the shape of their heads. By their heads you shall know them.
This ur response mad o... dem too like problem and always shaddy in their dealings. Our blodas in the East
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by dejavubobo1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingCold:

Ah huh? Blame the wearer of the mini-skirt not the rapist yeah?
In Nigeria there are 3 major tibes... U guys in s.a might just see us all as Nigerians but the tribe perpetrating this unholy act of drug distribution are also a menace everywhere else. Asia, Europe SouthAmerixa. They are known fr drugs. So don't worry bro, we know

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by DOM7: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
See the evil country supporting Hamas and condemning Israel.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by vannessa7(f): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
chigator2:

What baffles me most about Igbo hate is that it always come from a place of Envy, Sheer desperation from those whose ancestors and progeny will continue to attempt to define life for Igbos, but every single time it fails. Igbos are Igbos and you are whoever the little people you are. Deal with it.

I don't understand how it's hard to swallow the truth that you come from a Zoo, and probably reason like a pure bred animal. Look around you for God sake, list Nigeria's problems I bet you my zoo animal that Igbos will never make up top 5 on that list and it has been that way for over 50 years. Yet perpetual failures that wish they are better than what they are capable of, choose to blame Igbos. Sickos. Nigeria is A ZOO and you are an animal.

Lies! On the other hand, igbos are at the root of every problem in Nigeria, they sabotaged Nigeria's ability to secede by tribe at independence due to selfish reasons, they took Nigeria to war due to greed and selfishness, they are behind the reason why Nigeria stopped true federalism and jettisoned the regional government, they are the one behind the annulment of June 12 election,

they invented 419 which has now become a festering cancer among Nigerian youths, kidnapping and drug trafficking, every crime you can think of they are the champion because of desperation for money, our green passport is worthless because of igbo atrocities all over the world, if igbo had never been in Nigeria imagine where Nigeria will be because every other tribe were these trusting reasonable people until igbo pushed everyone over the edge of humanity.
Igbos that celebrate crime and criminals, you will see mothers jubilating that their child made money illegally, igbos that practice cannibalism up till tomorrow. 98 percent of wealthy people in igbo land has blood on his hand either directly or indirectly,
The psychologist has found out one of the major reason for low self esteem and inferiority complex is crime and vices, the more you engage in it the more you develop low self esteem, no wonder an entire tribe of igbo has victim mentality, low self esteem, they try to cover it up by commiting more crime to acquire big properties in order to feel good about themselves but property acquisition is a band aid which can never heal the wound being inflicted on the soul by constantly violating the law of God and man.
Hatreds and obscenities is your trademarks, you shout Jesus and God's name while actively breaking the law of God daily. Pathetic

Imagine saying people envy igbo, with all those qualities? Is it the blatant disrespect I should talk about, I have witnessed an igbo boy beating his old father and I was shocked, God forbid. In case you reply anyhow I will answer you anyhow, I tried to reign in myself while writing not to insult anyhow but I know igbos have no boundaries, bring it on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Winnin009: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chetas81:
YOU WILL SOON GET SHOT LIKE YOUR BROTHER'S IN CRIME

Further buttressing my point about your poor education; you just assumed I’m from the east and you can’t be more wrong. And every properly educated person knows that assumption is the least form of knowledge. Even more; it’s brothers-in-crime lol... not brother’s...

Lol. Quit trying to feel among and face your already miserable life.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Winnin009: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
vannessa7:

Lies! On the other hand, igbos are at the root of every problem in Nigeria, they sabotaged Nigeria's ability to secede by tribe at independence due to selfish reasons, they took Nigeria to war due to greed and selfishness, they are behind the reason why Nigeria stopped true federalism and jettisoned the regional government, they are the one behind the annulment of June 12 election,

they invented 419 which has now become a festering cancer among Nigerian youths, kidnapping and drug trafficking, every crime you can think of they are the champion because of desperation for money, our green passport is worthless because of igbo atrocities all over the world, if igbo had never been in Nigeria imagine where Nigeria will be because every other tribe were these trusting reasonable people until igbo pushed everyone over the edge of humanity.
Igbos that celebrate crime and criminals, you will see mothers jubilating that their child made money illegally, igbos that practice cannibalism up till tomorrow. 98 percent of wealthy people in igbo land has blood on his hand either directly or indirectly,
The psychologist has found out one of the major reason for low self esteem and inferiority complex is crime and vices, the more you engage in it the more you develop low self esteem, no wonder an entire tribe of igbo has victim mentality, low self esteem, they try to cover it up by commiting more crime to acquire big properties in order to feel good about themselves but property acquisition is a band aid which can never heal the wound being inflicted on the soul by constantly violating the law of God and man.
Hatreds and obscenities is your trademarks, you shout Jesus and God's name while actively breaking the law of God daily. Pathetic

Imagine saying people envy igbo, with all those qualities? Is it the blatant disrespect I should talk about, I have witnessed an igbo boy beating his old father and I was shocked, God forbid. In case you reply anyhow I will answer you anyhow, I tried to reign in myself while writing not to insult anyhow but I know igbos have no boundaries, bring it on

I can just imagine how big your eyes were and how the veins in your head were popping as you wrote this nonsense in excitement. 😂😂

It’s like reading the wordings of a kid that has been waiting to insult his senior and finally got a chance. 😂😂

Grow up! No tribe is perfect. If you’re brave; mention your tribe of origin and let’s see if you guys aren’t worse off. 😂😂😂
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by ariesbull: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
vannessa7:

Why all these plenty lamenting

The simple thing is tell your national assembly to vote Igbo regions out of the country like Malaysia did for Singapore
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Blackdisciple(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
SA as usual....
How sure it's drug related issue...

I always regret nigeria helping SA militarily during SA unrest because nigeria was supposed to allow them spent....

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
south animal dat dance naked on internet. If not laziness and jeslousy why did u kill naija. We are one Africa yet u hate and kill us yet u worship oyibo as a slave may god purnish u dere dat why u blacks are finish.

Fotsek you brain-dead,open gutter-shitting kwerekwere🦍🦍🦍

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Bouncing2(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
I don’t know where you from but pls note that, not all Nigerians are into drug crime, pls don’t generate us. But you see people from the eastern side of Nigeria, whenever you see them, be wary of them

East dawaakwa gi onu there!
Efulefu

You’re from south west shey?
Oya enter SA ,, if dem nor kee you too mek i bend…ediat!
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by codedgalaxy: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fact check,
1) Identity: nigeria
Tribe: unknown (igbo,yoruba,edo,hausa, nobody knows).
2) Assailants: unknown (robbers,SA indigenes, jelous collegues,).
3) Job: unknown (for all we know he might have been an honest worker)
4) Reasons for his death/hit: unknown.
Verdict:
1) south africans hate nigerians.
2) tribalism have eaten deep into us.
3) south africans have a huge drug problem.
4) nigerians in diaspora lack comportment. They take their loud boastful atitude abroad.
5)There are other nationalities in sa who indulge in shaddy deals but arent under attack cause they keep low profile.
But nigerians will commit all forms of societal anomalies and still try to rub it in their host face's, hence the hate they get.
Conclusion:
SA hate nigerians, nigerians hate nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by chigator2: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
vannessa7:

When you finish crying you will go and rest.

You said that Igbos did this and that before you father knew your mother. Yadayada.

Now tell me how does it stop you guys as a nation from developing or progressing. This same Igbos you claim caused problems have been caged and subdued by Nigeria as you all brag about but see where you still are

In squalor, pitiful shame, poverty capital, crime capital, no good prospects, a booming and thriving japa industry to escape the zoo.

You animals better call a spade what it is and admit your stupidity ant utmost incompetence so that sense can return to you. Sophisticated fools
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by MOVIC6: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

You're a disgrace to humanity and to your parents, unless they taught you all you know, which you're exhibiting.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by vannessa7(f): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2023
chigator2:

When you finish crying you will go and rest.

You said that Igbos did this and that before you father knew your mother. Yadayada.

Now tell me how does it stop you guys as a nation from developing or progressing. This same Igbos you claim caused problems have been caged and subdued by Nigeria as you all brag about but see where you still are

In squalor, pitiful shame, poverty capital, crime capital, no good prospects, a booming and thriving industry.

You animals better call a spade what it is and admit your stupidity ant utmost incompetence so that sense can return to you. Sophisticated fools

Typical, classless, obnoxious and uncouth, tell yourself whatever makes you feel better,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos / Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.