Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa (46274 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by DomPerignon: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chivik93:
everyone what his or her business to flourish, if I'm coming to your place to do business that is because I feel It going to flourish there, the demand for drug in SA is increasing everyday, so you should expect more drug dealers everybody want to do business and make profit, drugs is not good sha, but hence the demand is on the increase, sorry it will be hard to stop the business, with or without Nigerians

This is why you people will continue to be hated by others.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by ElohimShenRa(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
vannessa7:

Lies! On the other hand, igbos are at the root of every problem in Nigeria, they sabotaged Nigeria's ability to secede by tribe at independence due to selfish reasons, they took Nigeria to war due to greed and selfishness, they are behind the reason why Nigeria stopped true federalism and jettisoned the regional government, they are the one behind the annulment of June 12 election,

they invented 419 which has now become a festering cancer among Nigerian youths, kidnapping and drug trafficking, every crime you can think of they are the champion because of desperation for money, our green passport is worthless because of igbo atrocities all over the world, if igbo had never been in Nigeria imagine where Nigeria will be because every other tribe were these trusting reasonable people until igbo pushed everyone over the edge of humanity.
Igbos that celebrate crime and criminals, you will see mothers jubilating that their child made money illegally, igbos that practice cannibalism up till tomorrow. 98 percent of wealthy people in igbo land has blood on his hand either directly or indirectly,
The psychologist has found out one of the major reason for low self esteem and inferiority complex is crime and vices, the more you engage in it the more you develop low self esteem, no wonder an entire tribe of igbo has victim mentality, low self esteem, they try to cover it up by commiting more crime to acquire big properties in order to feel good about themselves but property acquisition is a band aid which can never heal the wound being inflicted on the soul by constantly violating the law of God and man.
Hatreds and obscenities is your trademarks, you shout Jesus and God's name while actively breaking the law of God daily. Pathetic

Imagine saying people envy igbo, with all those qualities? Is it the blatant disrespect I should talk about, I have witnessed an igbo boy beating his old father and I was shocked, God forbid. In case you reply anyhow I will answer you anyhow, I tried to reign in myself while writing not to insult anyhow but I know igbos have no boundaries, bring it on

I am very impressed with your write up. You have written nothing but the truth, but next time, stop replying them.

Once I drop my Nuclear-tipped Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles on them, I donโ€™t even bother to read their mentions, let alone replying them.

Their dark souls are forever blinded by hate, crime & irrationality and therefore they cannot see - no matter what you do.

Just leave them and let the Universal Laws keep dealing with them.

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by somehow: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingCold:
Who killed Lucky Dube?

Your fellow South African brothers.

Their defence in court?
They thought he was a Nigerian!

Are you satisfied now or you just wanted to troll?
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Winnin009:

What a fool! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nigerians are known for hustling to make ends meet everywhere. If we make the news for negativity; itโ€™s because money is involved. We make positive news all the time too. Look at Davido and Wizkid๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Black South Africans on the other hand make the news too but never for good reasons. If itโ€™s not xenophobia, itโ€™s high rate of rape or highway to AIDS. Iโ€™m sure recently, itโ€™s cannibalism. Like another SA man killed and ingested part of another SA man on the road. Letโ€™s not forget AKA that was killed too.

You guys are so lazy and shameless that you complain of foreigners taking your jobs. We are in other nations of the world but only black South Africans complain that we taking their jobs. Jobs that you guys refuse to get an education for. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

One time a black SA man was made the editor in chief of a news paper company; you guys celebrated it as an achievement. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thatโ€™s how useless you guys are.

Here are black SA achievements (rolled out by 'lazy SA workers) - can Nigeria even boast of 30% of these achievements after 60 years of independence and massive oil reservesโฌ‡๏ธ?

Instead you're hungry & perennial refugees under the guise of hustling. And you're here telling me about Davido & Wizkid, do they give you money - or even run charity events for you hungry lots?

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Winnin009: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Here are black SA achievements (rolled out by 'lazy SA workers) - can Nigeria even boast of 30% of these achievements after 60 years of independence and massive oil reservesโฌ‡๏ธ?

Instead you're hungry & perennial refugees under the guise of hustling. And you're here telling me about Davido & Wizkid, do they give you money - or even run charity events for you hungry lots?

Youโ€™re so shameless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Like you have nothing to show but great things done by the white people in your government. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Show me a headline where it was a black SA man making the news for something positive. Donโ€™t be a clown and hide under a collective umbrella.

And I mentioned Davido and wizkid because those are the kind of things a shallow individual like you can relate to. If I had mentioned some other individuals doing great in other fields; you wouldnโ€™t know them.

Who shot AKA? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Or was he a drug dealer too?

Soon weโ€™ll hear that Casper was shot or maybe it will be that he was butchered and eaten on the street. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Get a life! Please! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Like how dare you even talk when you SA females are responsible for the HIV/AIDS stigma hanging over Africa!

The whole world knows you guys would still be climbing trees and living in huts if not for the whites that refused to leave. You guys ought to worship them if you had any sense but you guys dont!
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Winnin009:

Youโ€™re so shameless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Like you have nothing to show but great things done by the white people in your government. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
!

Typical coping oyinbo excuse to help u sleep better at night๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ When there are powercuts in SA you blame the black government - when i show you facts about what the black government (leaders & workers) has achieved you praise whites. Are you ok in your head? Why not blame those same whites for powercuts if they run everything? Your white worshipping as Nigerians is second to none๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ

There's general excellence within the people of SA๐ŸŒŸ, that's why the country is 100 times better than Nigeria๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฉ (open-pooping capital of the world) - not small individual pockets of success like how you're bragging about Davido & Wizkid. I asked what you've gained from Davido & Wizkid since they live rent free in compressed flat square head - im 100% certain they don't even pay tax in Nigeria. Still waiting....
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Chivik93(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
DomPerignon:

This is why you people will continue to be hated by others.

dont deceive yourself, dont be blinded by hate, have you imagine your country without the Igbos, have you sit down n think or imagine why it to hard to let the Igbos go,,,,we make things happen, I mean anything
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Winnin009: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Typical coping oyinbo excuse to help u sleep better at night๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ When there are powercuts in SA you blame the black government - when i show you facts about what the black government (leaders & workers) has achieved you praise whites. Are you ok in your head? Why not blame those same whites for powercuts if they run everything? Your white worshipping as Nigerians is second to none๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ

There's general excellence within the people of SA๐ŸŒŸ, that's why the country is 100 times better than Nigeria๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฉ (open-pooping capital of the world) - not small individual pockets of success like how you're bragging about Davido & Wizkid. I asked what you've gained from Davido & Wizkid since they live rent free in compressed flat square head - im 100% certain they don't even pay tax in Nigeria. Still waiting....

Lol. Congratulations on proving my point. Literally nothing good comes from a black South African.

You literally couldnโ€™t post a singular positive thing about black South Africans but you can jump on the bandwagon as tho you guys have something to offer. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You can call me whatever but at least, we own who we are.

You guys literally have lost your identity. The fact that you guys see white people but call blacks foreigners. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You canโ€™t be more lost than that.

More-so, how can you call me a white worshipper when you literally killed your fellow black man; called him a foreigner. You left the whites that oppressed your generations and killed the ones that fought for your rights to talk trash at me on the internet! Youโ€™re a dumbass! You should be removed from society for your inability to reason.

And quit asking what I gain from my celebrities. Like wtf! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚who asks that?! Iโ€™m not a South African. If I get hungry, worst is Iโ€™ll do crime but I must feed my family. I wonโ€™t beg or go loaf around and blame the foreigners like your stupid brothers do na. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚or was that why your brothers killed Aka and Dube? Because they didnโ€™t give you guys money and free food like youโ€™ve been asking for here since. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I used wiz&davido as an example because those are the kind of things you can relate to. Maybe my use of words is too much for you to comprehend. Next time; Iโ€™ll write it slowly.

The only time you guys are in the news for something not negative is when you women are doing your Zulu dance half naked with your jiggling boobs. Thatโ€™s all the world expects from black SA. Get naked and dance. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You shouldnโ€™t be talking because itโ€™s obvious that you guys are useless to the world and yourselves. Your inability to put up a single headline of a good thing you guys are known for from the myriads on the internet speaks volumes. Thereโ€™s no need doing a more refined search now. Itโ€™s pointless; just like your heritage that the whole of Africa fought for; pointless!

Iโ€™m very sure Mandela will be proud of what you guys have become.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ A bunch of no goods busy killing themselves for no apparent reason in rural neighborhoods while blaming the individuals that fought against the apartheid for their lack of jobs.

I spit on the idea of a black South African.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Hotice085: 5:30am On Nov 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

I have never seen an idoit like you in my entire life, a political report of 2016 is what you are dangling here when off recent you miserable lots were on the streets protesting about "no jobs and inflations".
The entire world saw how you sons of criminals were looting stores and stealing things like wild animals after the COVID waves
Julius Malema and his Economic freedom party are everyday chanting "kill the Boers" and lamenting the depravation you xenophobic retards are going through, yet you are here lying like SATAN
Till this world come to an end you will lots will remain our tissue paper, we feed your fathers and we will continue to feed you wretched souls

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos / Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.