Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa (46272 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by DDIA: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:

Nigerian men will throw Nigerian women under the bus for Mzanzi.
Mzansi with the big foreheads!? grin
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 1:52am On Nov 27, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Your analogy doesn't match up.

Drug seller/Drug buyer = 2 bad people.

Armed Robber/Home owner = 1 bad person, 1 good person.

Sit down. Who gets who addicted & beholden to drugs to keep getting profits? How do people get on drugs - is someone not enticing them? Especially children & youth 🇿🇦. Are you stupid? Can a 40-year old be enticed to drugs? Your satan brothers🇳🇬 are targeting youth & destroying their futures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by MEGAWATCH: 2:54am On Nov 27, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
His family in Anambra or Enugu would be saying “my brother dey obodo Oyinbo”, not knowing that dem don carry Kalashin take scatter him skull for Southy.

His vacuous people are the first to shout on every social media that Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is a zoo, Tinubu is a drug baron; when it is a known fact that every family tree or household in Igboland has a representative on death row or serving time in prisons abroad for Cocaine-Trafficking.

You sow guava, you wan reap pineapple? For where? Na for Jahannam you go wake up.

So his family can never come from Osun or Lagos state just like Bola Tinubu in Chicago some years back?
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 3:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Winnin009:

What does the robber give you in return? Nothing!

If there’s no demand; there’ll be no supply.

Like i said, you're sick in the head. Obviously you inherited it from your parents and country🇳🇬👎🏾. That's why im not crying over your brother who was killed. He deserved it and may he rot in hell. Come do the same in SA and we'll neutralize your evil soul🇳🇬 as well.

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:23am On Nov 27, 2023
It is what it is
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by 1Sharon(f): 4:51am On Nov 27, 2023
DDIA:

You'd throw Nigerian women under the bus for mzanzi.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by CaptainFM1: 4:53am On Nov 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Sit down. Who gets who addicted & beholden to drugs to keep getting profits? How do people get on drugs - is someone not enticing them? Especially children & youth 🇿🇦. Are you stupid? Can a 40-year old be enticed to drugs? Your satan brothers are targeting youth & destroying their futures.

SMHFU!
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Bonapart(m): 4:55am On Nov 27, 2023
ElohimShenRa:
His family in Anambra or Enugu would be saying “my brother dey obodo Oyinbo”, not knowing that dem don carry Kalashin take scatter him skull for Southy.

His vacuous people are the first to shout on every social media that Nigeria is not working, Nigeria is a zoo, Tinubu is a drug baron; when it is a known fact that every family tree or household in Igboland has a representative on death row or serving time in prisons abroad for Cocaine-Trafficking.

You sow guava, you wan reap pineapple? For where? Na for Jahannam you go wake up.
may God have mercy on you. I'd pick an animal over you
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by BluntCrazeMan: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

REMIND ME HIS NAME AGAIN..
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Chivik93(m): 5:52am On Nov 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You're sick. I hope some robber who also "needs money" comes cleans out all the contents of your house if that's how you reason.
your IQ is very low man
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Chivik93(m): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2023
DomPerignon:

You see ya life.

Drug addicts are victims .

And no, it isn't the white Afrikaans trafficking the drugs into SA but Nigerians and we know which tribe they are from.

The complicity here is between crooked ANC leadership and the crooked SA police and security outfits who are heavily on the take of these drug dealers.

Lastly, all hits involving Nigerians are carried out by fellow Nigerian drug dealers.

SA police do not even bother investigating any murder case involving a Nigerian national because they are either on the take or will do an underground investigation and go after the drug baron that ordered the hit and get their take.

Drug use spiked when Nigerians of a specific tribe began trooping to SA and from there flooding the streets with drugs.

There exist a traiangular network between Brazil , Nigeria and SA in drug smuggling and the white Afrikaans have no business in it.

So shut your trap.
everyone what his or her business to flourish, if I'm coming to your place to do business that is because I feel It going to flourish there, the demand for drug in SA is increasing everyday, so you should expect more drug dealers everybody want to do business and make profit, drugs is not good sha, but hence the demand is on the increase, sorry it will be hard to stop the business, with or without Nigerians
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2023
somehow:

But they killed lucky Dube thinking he was Nigerian.

Maybe you didn't have an internet phone when it happened then.
who killed him?
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by lordchiz(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2023
KingCold:
What in the world is this nonsense?
You guys should just report him to the mods like I did , type 2 and 3 rules broken....so that he gets his required ban! That is defaming and incitement of violence!
That guy is utterly us*less!

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Charlchuks:

And you blame the world for hating us when we hate each other.....
The kettle calling the pot black
what is this one even saying?
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2023
imagrg:
I don't blame the South Africans oh. It's our fraudulent leaders that take the blame otherwise South Africans were people we rescued from whites who once enslaved them. See them making unnecessary noise about Nigerians.
You are jealous because you are lazy and unproductive. Imagine other races making it big in South Africa while most of you still wallow in abject poverty in your own country!
Complaining about yout criminal antics is because we're "jealous "and "lazy"?

Can't say I'm surprised

Classic Nigerian reasoning
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2023
DDIA:

Very beautiful people I must add cool
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Sit down. Who gets who addicted & beholden to drugs to keep getting profits? How do people get on drugs - is someone not enticing them? Especially children & youth 🇿🇦. Are you stupid? Can a 40-year old be enticed to drugs? Your satan brothers🇳🇬 are targeting youth & destroying their futures.
They way they keep defending criminality says something about their society

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Winnin009: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Like i said, you're sick in the head. Obviously you inherited it from your parents and country🇳🇬👎🏾. That's why im not crying over your brother who was killed. He deserved it and may he rot in hell. Come do the same in SA and we'll neutralize your evil soul🇳🇬 as well.

What a fool! 😂😂😂
Nigerians are known for hustling to make ends meet everywhere. If we make the news for negativity; it’s because money is involved. We make positive news all the time too. Look at Davido and Wizkid😂😂

Black South Africans on the other hand make the news too but never for good reasons. If it’s not xenophobia, it’s high rate of rape or highway to AIDS. I’m sure recently, it’s cannibalism. Like another SA man killed and ingested part of another SA man on the road. Let’s not forget AKA that was killed too.

You guys are so lazy and shameless that you complain of foreigners taking your jobs. We are in other nations of the world but only black South Africans complain that we taking their jobs. Jobs that you guys refuse to get an education for. 😂😂😂

One time a black SA man was made the editor in chief of a news paper company; you guys celebrated it as an achievement. 😂😂😂

That’s how useless you guys are.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Mynd44 NLFPMOD seun
Violation of rule 2
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by somehow: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2023
KingCold:
who killed him?

What a question.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2023
somehow:

What a question.
You obviously have the answers, so answer the question
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Greattha: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2023
somehow:

What a question.
You have no answer. Okay
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Greattha: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2023
You're so drowned in bigotry to know when someone is insulting you.

No amount of shalaye would separate you. To them you're a foreigner...a Nigerian Foreigner. They don't give a flying f*ck wether you're Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba

Don't worry when that xenophobia 2 that you and your ilk on Nl so exciteldy anticipate begins, wait to see if you'll be able to explain that you're a Nigerian but not Igbo.

Delusions of grandeur. Kai.

At least South Africans, regardless of tribe are united against a common enemy (Foreigners) unlike Nigerians who have no clue who their true enemies are.

ElohimShenRa:

Habaa! You do not know anything about these uncouth & vacuous people from Alaigbo.

ALL OF THEM” were bathed with that cursed water of crime, hatred & irrationality right from their birth.

It doesn’t matter whether they’re educated or not, men or women, young or old ; you can spin it anyway or anyhow you want - ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME.

The Nigerian International Passport has lost its prestige and now useless because of them.

They denigrate & curse the land that nurtures them from birth and expect to be blessed or prosperous? Never! E no possible naa.

This is the reason tragedy, calamity & misfortunes keep swallowing them up in their enclaves by the minute.

Xenophobia season 2 will soon kickoff in South Afrika because of these brainless dolts whose parents refused to train & discipline.

But how can their parents train & discipline them when they themselves lack the ethics & moral compass? I shudder!
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by somehow: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2023
KingCold:
You have no answer. Okay

You're asking a question you know the answer to which to me isn't worth stressing over. (it was reported by multiple platforms even in SA)

You just want someone to go on a non-beneficial back and forth with you with no destination in sight.

I wish you luck in your quest.
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by KingCold: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2023
somehow:

You're asking a question you know the answer to which to me isn't worth stressing over. (it was reported by multiple platforms even in SA)

You just want someone to go on a non-beneficial back and forth with you with no destination in sight.

I wish you luck in your quest.
Who killed Lucky Dube?
Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Alaigbo(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Wonders aha never end so Nigerians should unite with drug dealers.

Nothing wey u no go see for NL.

Public announcement Biko

To all south Africans - please any Nigerian caught near wear drug is being sold, act like a drug dealer not necessarily a drug dealer, in fact any Nigerian that can not prove he is not a drug dealer explicit terms do not give him or her a benefit of a doubt kill him instantly before your police arrive.

To all Nigerians abroad that will come across my comment anywhere you see fellow Nigeria dealing in drug park comot for that area to avoid being tagged as associate to such drug deal, don't use the same route they use, don't look dress work or eat like them or beta still report them to the police.

If you can do all I listed to avoid being mistaken as an associate of a drug dealer n you are killed by a foreign mob to hell with you, your father mother n every other member of your household that will lament about your death.

Greattha:
You're so drowned in bigotry to know when someone is insulting you.

No amount of shalaye would separate you. To them you're a foreigner...a Nigerian Foreigner. They don't give a flying f*ck wether you're Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba

Don't worry when that xenophobia 2 that you and your ilk on Nl so exciteldy anticipate begins, wait to see if you'll be able to explain that you're a Nigerian but not Igbo.

Delusions of grandeur. Kai.

At least South Africans, regardless of tribe are united against a common enemy (Foreigners) unlike Nigerians who have no clue who their true enemies are.

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by Greattha: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Are you drunk or what?

Where in my post did you see me advocate for drug dealers?

Drug dealers are a menace that should be eradicated.

I only drew the attention of Nigerians trying desperately, deceiving themselves that they're seen as different...igbo, yoruba or hausa no one outside 9ja cares...you're all one.

You can continue fighting each other within 9ja but don't make the foolish mistake of trying to differentiate yourselves out here.

Read to comprehend before quoting and typing rubbish.

Alaigbo:
Wonders aha never end so Nigerians should unite with drug dealers.

Nothing wey u no go see for NL.

Public announcement Biko

To all south Africans - please any Nigerian caught near wear drug is being sold, act like a drug dealer not necessarily a drug dealer, in fact any Nigerian that can not prove he is not a drug dealer explicit terms do not give him or her a benefit of a doubt kill him instantly before your police arrive.

To all Nigerians abroad that will come across my comment anywhere you see fellow Nigeria dealing in drug park comot for that area to avoid being tagged as associate to such drug deal, don't use the same route they use, don't look dress work or eat like them or beta still report them to the police.

If you can do all I listed to avoid being mistaken as an associate of a drug dealer n you are killed by a foreign mob to hell with you, your father mother n every other member of your household that will lament about your death.

Re: Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa by DDIA: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
KingCold:
Very beautiful people I must add cool
Imagine one with duck foot and cock bottom garnished with the big forehead grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos / Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.