Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship (483 Views)

If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar / Why Men Have No Business Being Married: An Objective Take / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by LoveUdie: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2023

If you cannot feed yourself as a woman, then you have no business with a relationship.

When a man asks you out… please leave his wallet and money alone!

*Ask him about his intention towards the relationship.
* Ask him about his future plans.
*Ask him his views about marriage.
*Ask him what he does for a living.
*Ask him about his spiritual life.

Don’t start having emergency needs and wants that you think he has to fulfill because he has asked you out!

Demanding from a man is not actually bad because naturally men are PROVIDERS but when your demand becomes too high then that is wrong.

Many ladies have turned relationship into buying and selling. That's why they are too expensive to keep as wives.

A relationship is not a POVERTY ALLEVIATE SCHEME where you can just enter because you're hungry or looking for house rent.

If you cannot feed yourself as woman at least 2 square meal in a day don't fall in love. Relationship is not a restaurant.
Your fiance is not your father.
He's not under obligation to provide for your needs. He can do it voluntarily but don't feel or think you're entitled to it.

You need cream; him
Your toiletries is on him
Your rent is on him
Your school fees is on him
Your food stuff is on him
Your family expenses is on him
Your undies, pad and bra; on him

Then why won't the man see demanding for sexual satisfaction as his right over you?

Sister, if you find him interesting, devote time to study him.
His values, attitude, behavior and character.
A man and woman coming together should be for the sake of love and building something beautiful.

A Man should not be billed because he is interested in you.

You only become his full responsibility when you start bearing his name.
And mind you; bearing his full responsibility does not mean you should be a liability.
πŸ™πŸ‘
Class dismissed πŸ₯‚

Check my signature for more update.
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by immortalcrown(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
True.

The same thing applies to a man who cannot feed himself.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by TemplarLandry: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
cool
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by Joseph099(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
We hear this always . But that gender, can't just cope without billing guys.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by illicit(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Yeah sure
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by Exceed15: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Remove the word " demanding"
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by God1000(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
I won't even advice any man to marry such a woman, these are serious red flags.
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by bigdawg7: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dating a nigerian girl is just so useless in it's entirety you can still fvck them without dating

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by chiiraq802(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Seconded by me.
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by orohbiro(f): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
The op is a broke stingy goat. Useless man

1 Like

Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
OP nice one,I no kuku get biz with broke ladies.
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by Anny69: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
I feel sorry for women attracted to men. Quite unfortunate.
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by Little21: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Who asked them out? You lots coming here to complain everyday.

If you are in a relationship with a lady and she is asking you for money, then stop the relationship. Coming here to say it, is Unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by Iyanuoluwa007: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
orohbiro:
The op is a broke stingy goat. Useless man

He has made some valid points. State why you disagree with him without being bitter and aggressive.
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by Iyanuoluwa007: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Anny69:

Please kindly elaborate.
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by Westerhoffe(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Anny69:

Really?
Who are you attracted to?
Boons?
Re: A Lady Who Cannot Feed Herself Has No Business With A Relationship by Anny69: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Really?
Who are you attracted to?
Boons?
Women. What are boons?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Image Saying / Chronicle Of Videos Of The Doggedness In Me(photo) / What Does It Really Mean To Be A Bad Boy/girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.