Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) (54817 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Agugbadin: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
She don catch mumu .
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by skywalker240(m): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
Anny69:
Oh, she is happy. It's better than getting married to a Nigerian man.

Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Carot: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2023
Ishilove:
Paper don set
we are waiting for you, husband snatcher
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Carot: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2023
ukaface:
Na my aim be this
All these Naija guys no be am atall atall
after sleeping around, this is all you have to say
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Carot: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2023
Mariahangel, come and see your mates
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by ukaface(f): 12:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Carot:
after sleeping around, this is all you have to say
Try not to be a dimwit in your next life
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by DDIA: 12:36am On Nov 29, 2023
Anny69:
We wait to see the person wey you go marry grin

No do make Lebanese line up to use you as cum bucket grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Carot: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2023
ukaface:

Try not to be a dimwit in your next life
let me get you pregnant b4 its too late. Now that your breast is getting sagging to breastfeed a child
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by ukaface(f): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2023
Carot:
let me get you pregnant b4 its too late. Now that your breast is getting sagging to breastfeed a child
Amuse me with thy folly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Better go run lab semen analysis to ascertain you are fertile before you carry shoulder like SpongeBob square pants.
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Oyinbo don enter one chance
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by sisisioge: 3:28am On Nov 29, 2023
See as the bride be like model....beautiful !

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Chicentt(f): 3:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Is that not super eagles coach, pesseiro
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by membranus: 4:23am On Nov 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

U are sleeping comfortably wit ur 2kidneys n ur Girlfriend doesnt have iPhone15📱pro max
Shame on u😜🏃

Funny.

But you don sell ur own kidney to buy the phone for Nneka?
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by membranus: 4:26am On Nov 29, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Drug baron ruling you is from which tribe again? grin grin

Igbo.
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by membranus: 4:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Tranquility2345:

For her, it’s a job. You don’t have to be happy to do your job as long as you are cashing out…

Such an emotional sapping job.

It would have been better she rejected it.
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by kingthreat(m): 4:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Goodman247:
mind your business

Is she your sister? grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Xpol: 5:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Congrats but where in Europe. People wey dey Germany, France and co go mostly tell you the country Dem dey but you see those in Georgia, Ukraine and co will always tell you I dey Europe shocked
Me:Oga where in Europe?
My guy: Europe na Europe my guy

Lol
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by ufotunang: 5:55am On Nov 29, 2023
linearity:
She does not look happy!
... don't look happy how....she is happy that she will Japa out of nigeria 🙄
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by ufotunang: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2023
Japa loading 🙄
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by ufotunang: 5:56am On Nov 29, 2023
European visa secured 🙄
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by planetx: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2023
They will marry your young and pretty women, but you negros will turn around and marry their 80 year old grandma with all her front teeth missing and you will be patting yourself on the back that you too have married oyinbo. Una no get shame at all.
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by RedAlert08(m): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

There's a certain desert part of Nigeria that produces beggars, herdsmen, bandits, MUDSLIME terrorists and almajiri gutter dwellers who eat food from dustbins. Please can anyone remind me of the name of that area?

You did justice to the filthy bigot.
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Wow! True love
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Innobee99(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Anny69:
As ur paper na Indian na
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by bewla(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2023
James4358:
Women are now cashing out... Men left the group chat.
But are you a she-male you are in the group now
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by johnjose68: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Beautiful lady weds her Oyinbo (White) husband at the Ikoyi registry Lagos

Happy marriage life to them!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UCCSMYAKRg

Why not do it at Anambra's registry

Maybe because it is a shit.hole shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Juoflife1(f): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2023
She's married and happy, that's all that matters. Y'all keep wailing.
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Pennilessword1: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2023
IMO STATE!!! omo hope he made her sign a pre-nup
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Pennilessword1: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2023
johnjose68:

Why not do it at Anambra's registry

Maybe because it is a shit.hole shocked

Not maybe...its a shithole
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by stevnwigw1: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2023
Hope the man didn't také covid-19 vaccine, I heard that in America, people who where not vaccinated for covid-19 are running away from vaccinated people, no sex with them no blood transfusion and organ donation. It is trending on Twitter
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by stevnwigw1: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2023
They knew that Africans didn't trust them covid-19 vaccines, so many didn't take the jabs. Many Americans are now divorcing their wives and I know many will be coming to Africa to remarry, to get pure blood according to them.
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Allisgud: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

Not true bro
help me find one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.