Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) (54851 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by trumpcoat(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2023
Congratulations to the nrew kora obidi kindred I pray it last
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Blaze14k: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2023
Allisgud:
help me find one

I see alot on tik took bro. Please don't generalize that shit it's not good
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by tamdun: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2023
She go marry vegetable that won't satisfy her...
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2023
membranus:

Funny.

But you don sell ur own kidney to buy the phone for Nneka?
I sold two of my own to buy iPhone 15 pro max for Mynd44
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2023
tamdun:
She go marry vegetable that won't satisfy her...
she go get helpers for one corner now
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by yinkeys(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
delishpot:

Nope. Her kids can get naija passport. Any naija citizen wether male or female can transfer citizenship to their kids. Naija no dey throway pikin.
A Nigerian woman online in a European country was complaining sometime ago online
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by femi4: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Anny69:
Oh, she is happy. It's better than getting married to a Nigerian man.
You are obsession with Naija men
Re: Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) by Orinechi: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
U see Imo girls? Hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.