Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) (57695 Views)

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / America Is Not What You Think It Is - Steve Harvey Tells African Wanted To Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by eliwa47(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Gbẹ nu e sọ ùn! undecided
What's this one saying?
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2023
emdis:
You all think japa is all about going out there to make money? What about people that want to live a safer and sane environment?? Living in Nigeria is like living in the US way back as 1800 where outlaws, gunslingers, bandits determine whether you live or die. Whether you own a property or not.. etc..

Abeg make we hear word joor...people get shot in departmental stores in the US while minding their own business undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by lomprico(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2023
This mumu no know say na money we dey find.

Banker monthly take home 200-350k naira
Cleaner for Canada + other hustle - 400k - 2,000,000 naira.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Cruzmaster: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2023
Anny69:
She said her opinion. She didn't tell the Canadian Embassy to stop issuing visa to Africans because I don't understand why y'all are crying. undecided

Which kind useless opinion is that. If I catch her I go knack am to coma. She dey ment 😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Igbek76: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
She is saying the truth but the idiots here will not learn anything until they sold themselves into the actual slavery disguised as a greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by yetty247(f): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Why you should not come to Canada - Lady tells Africans

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m5aAyVZfAY

you too Dey come house

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Hezmatosky: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Na all these ones believe say when i reach Canada i go dey charge 1m dollars for one round. Ozwai kiss

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by shuganezia(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Don't listen to her, why is she not back in Africa then?

Are you planning to study abroad in Canada, UK, Australia & USA 🤔🤔🤔 Or you know someone who does.

Look no further @ STUDIMATCH a subsidiary of Birdview Travels and Tours Ltd.

We will help you secure admission in any schools of your choice in Canada, UK, Australia and USA for BSc & MSc. programs.

We will assist you with your proof of funds (POF)

We will secure your study & work visa in your choice school.

We will guild you on the test of English exam IELTS, GMAT, GRE, SAT if required & we will ensure you pass it once.

We will also revamp your statement of interest to make it up to embassy standard.

You will also be assigning a specific dedicated team to work on your application to ensure your admission is secured. You will also be able to track your success road path on your CRM dashboard.

DM me today ASAP, let's begin your journey to studying in Canada.

Please do well to save my phone number for more updates on study abroad and permanent resident in Canada, UK & Australia, thank you.

0702-
6137-

0805-
9650-
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by qtguru(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2023
She's not lying Canada is expensive, I have their visiting visa but if you look at cost of apartments and food, but what I'm not sure is if it's just Ontairo that's expensive or other provinces, there are some affordable countries in the EU like Malta and Portugal.

I chose to be in Malta, rent for a nice apartment in Malta is 500-700 euros with everything furnished, Canada for 1500k it's comes with nothing. Na you go buy am, unless you go goodwill with no shame

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by CoronaVirusPro: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Annahh:
But she's saying the truth, how can a banker be a cleaner or caregiver in another man's land, it's very disrespectful, someone that had a promising career. Like who does that.

Y'all that are insulting her don't know how it feels till you are in that position, it's easier to talk and insult.

Most of those insulting that lady don't even have an idea about what plays.

You sell them you about a sane society as if it is free. As it they don't pay for that same society via taxation.

Japa is very good for some class but not for all. Reality has humbled many!
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by qtguru(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2023
lomprico:
This mumu no know say na money we dey find.

Banker monthly take home 200-350k naira
Cleaner for Canada + other hustle - 400k - 2,000,000 naira.

Jobs are scarce over there, it's not rosy I have 3 relatives over there, and na luck because of job, Canadians are renting half of their bed to make ends meet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Rebuker(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2023
A thread was created for this same topic over 3days ago. Nairaland a funny nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/7918228/why-shouldnt-relocate-canada-advice
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by nairalanda1(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2023
Mvnster:

Why you no complete the story boss? You can train yourself through school there from washing dishes right?

The man was a graduate with twenty years of working experience. Not a young man.
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by MrDoGood(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2023
This one na mugu
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by denitro(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2023
nairalanda1:
Have watched the video, and the woman is making a lot of sense

I am going to tell the story of a guy my dad was acquainted with. Back in the 1990's this guy was a high ranking civil servant in Nigeria, in charge of a technical department, with responsiblity for urban planning. The guy played the DV lottery, and won and moved to America in 1994. Two years later he was working as a dishwasher. Someone wey dey hold high office, na dishwasher.

The truth is, the best way to japa to Canada is if you have skills that are needed in Canada. That means (unless you are into IT, or medicine,especially nursing), you go as a student, graduate with high schores, and high skills, and get a job there. Simple. Other routes are risky

That is what the woman is saying. Simple.

Unless you want to go there and start from scratch, that is the way. Canada is a insular country.
Your story has k-leg. If he won the visa lottery, you get a green card which opens the US to you, all the opportunities in
the US is yours. It shows how backwards nigeria is, if someone who has a green card and thinks the only work he
can do in the US is a dishwasher, then you will understand why majority of the civil servants in nigeria are lazy,
greedy.
US, canada is different, you are exposed to opportunities in those countries, you have to prepare yourself
educationals or skill wise in order to reach your full potential there.
Nigeria can never be compared with canada.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Germi9: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2023
1Alex:
Have you now seen a typical women brain. If becoming a farmer in Canada can give me 10 times my salary as a banker in Nigeria, why won't I migrate?

Who is talking about stooping so low when money is involved.

That girl is a compound Id10t.
It is even worse when our government enslaves its people by not even providing the cleaning or farm jobs

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by nairalanda1(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2023
denitro:

Your story has k-leg. If he won the visa lottery, you get a green card which opens the US to you, all the opportunities in
the US is yours. It shows how backwards nigeria is, if someone who has a green card and thinks the only work he
can do in the US is a dishwasher, then you will understand why majority of the civil servants in nigeria are lazy,
greedy.
US, canada is different, you are exposed to opportunities in those countries, you have to prepare yourself
educationals or skill wise in order to reach your full potential there.
Nigeria can never be compared with canada.

He could not get a job because his skills in the field he trained in were out of date essentially.
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Ajalalomo: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Just of a sudden, everyone becomes a motivational speaker
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmmmmn
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2023
These anti-japa videos sound more stupid everyday.

How come it's largely Africans that do these?!!

I hardly see Asians, Indians, Middle Easterners discouraging their people from coming to join them.

What is it about you Negroes that makes you hate seeing your brothers and sisters succeed in the same space as you have done?!!

This is just witchcraft!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by alcuin(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2023
By most of the comments here, it will not come as a surprise how the Europeans managed to enslave Africans.

The government should do something about the quality of education. It's a matter of national security.
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Adakintroy: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Shame on you all for shaming her. She is giving you all a different perspective. The perspective of indignation. Woman weh wan go another man house because the otrr man get money no go see anything wrong with am until she enter the house

Many of you may be yapping now. But when you leave your banking job of little respect and start washing toilet and no one even bait a lead at your presence or acknowledge you existence you go understand her. And no tgink for once you can take it easy. Not when you done open eye to self consciousness or human prestiges. Your little money can't get you a woman. Cuz no be the 5k you de use for lagos them de use there. You sef go gradually de come back to your senses. You will start feeling like a villager in lagos for the first time. When everything around you is big the feeling of being small will start to set in.

Poverty is always a relative concept. Many of you are doing OK in Nigeria. You go understand this when you go there.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by sherylbaky(f): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2023
Dem no know wetin dey sup. No mind them
Neoteny7:

And they'll take back almost half of it as taxes, and because things are expensive you'll find it hard to make a decent living with what's left. Rent alone is almost 40% most people's salaries.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Mayeldah(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2023
She is right, if you like drag her for saying the truth, na u sabi

Why should an Msc holder here go take a farm job packing manures in Canada? will he do that here?

At least aim for white or off-white collar job there in Canada before migrating...Lol

Everything is not about exchange rate and value of their currency
Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by bitbillionaire: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2023
To some extend, she is saying the truth but unfortunately the people her message is meant for have brains that are irreparably wired and conditioned to believe that Nigeria is hell that must be ran away from while every other place outside Nigeria is heaven until they japa and start regretting.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Adakintroy:
Shame on you all for shaming her. She is giving you all a different perspective the perspective of indignation

Many of you may be yapping now. But when you leave your banking job of little respect and start washing toilet and no one even bait a lead at your presence or acknowledge you existance. Your little money can't get you a woman. You will start feeling like a villager in lagos for the first time.

Poverty is always a relative concept. Many of you are doing OK in Nigeria. You never just unlock your mind enough.

Enough of this abeg... It's stale.

Everyone should choose his path in life.

If someone decides he can't do better while in Nigeria, let him leave...! People have left and succeeded abroad.

People also stay back and thrive in Nigeria, while others stay back and retrogress. Life is personal.

This consistent demonization of immigration is selfish and stupid.

Y'all should put that energy into compelling change for the better in your nation...!

Besides, over 95% of your elected leaders all reside abroad. So, why discourage your fellow citizens?!!

Let's give this anti-japa movement a rest! It's beyond irritating.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by CoronaVirusPro: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
These anti-japa videos sound more stupid everyday.

How come it's largely Africans that do these?!!

I hardly see Asians, Indians, Middle Easterners discouraging their people from coming to join them.

What is it about you Negroes that makes you hate seeing your brothers and sisters succeed in the same space as you have done?!!

This is just witchcraft!

Because you are stuck with Nairaland.

Join Quora and you will learn from an international perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Mvnster: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

The man was a graduate with twenty years of working experience. Not a young man.
Thats not even the issue, but even at that, if he so wishes and he does not have the necessary qualifications to work as a skilled worker he could still run some 2-4 years course doing menial jobs and pay for his courses. I know a couple of men who have done that and are far ahead of those they left behind here.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Because you are stuck with Nairaland.

Join Quora and you will learn from an international perspective.

You and whom are stuck with Nairaland?!!

Do you understand the meaning of "Largely"?!!

Dude, most nations discourage their citizens from leaving, especially when they are unprepared, but Africans take the cake... We literally look for every possible avenue to push people back from joining us abroad.

Some are actually obsessed with limiting their fellow citizens or blocking them from migrating...!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by Blankstare(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
This oyinbos ancestors really really built a working system for their generations to come, Africa too shall be great someday... I see all Caucasians scampering and killing each other over Nigerian visa.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) by uuzba(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Anny69:
She said her opinion. She didn't tell the Canadian Embassy to stop issuing visa to Africans because I don't understand why y'all are crying. undecided

So which person on this website or the whole world internet asked her for her opinion?
Why can't people just shut up when nobody asked them question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.