Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Love Of A Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Of A Woman! (1557 Views)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Of A Woman! by freelance(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2006
Suzie was standing over her husbands deathbed, and as she held his hand her warm tears ran down her cheeks and splashed onto her sleeping husbands face. Her tears awakened him. "My darling Suzie " he began. "Hush my love" she said. "Ssssh, , go back to sleep dear " But he was insistent."Suzie" he said in his frail, tired voice. "I must talk, I must confess something to you" "Theres nothing to confess" said the weeping Suzie "It's ok. Everythings ok. Get some rest now. " "No no, I must die in peace my Suzie. I slept with your sister, your best friend and your mother." The heartbroken Suzie mustered a pained smile and stroked his hand. " hush now Jimmy, don’t torment yourself. I know all about it" she said. "Why do you think I poisoned you?"

Haba Women!
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by iice(f): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2006
Ahahahahahaha the love of a woman indeed!
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by abbey02(f): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2006
he deserve more than that. grin
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by needeeg(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2006
abbey02:

he deserve more than that. grin
yeah man i guess so too!!
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by freelance(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2006
He deserves more than that? shocked shocked shocked angry embarassed embarassed

Haba
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by candylips(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2006
that was mean angry
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2006
lol grin
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by anniebear(f): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by jaybaby(f): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2006
sErVeS HiM RiGht tongue tongue tongue tongue

She 4 STAB Am grin grin grin
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by kokoletz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2006
Haba Jaybaby she for wait see may be he go extend the thing reach her cousins, neighbours and aunties.
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by bamidele(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2006
At the dentist i met this elderly couple today, you could tell there was love in their eyes they seemed content with life. they did things together he made sure she was able to walk up the stairs first and he walked slowly behind her , it was obvious she was frail and needed support her husband was there to give her the support she needed. It was refreshing to see, there was love in their eyes it was moving to see I am a bit of a romantic , follow your heart and do it often mmmmmmmmmmmmm life
Re: The Love Of A Woman! by bamidele(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2006
women make wanna cry

Re: The Love Of A Woman! by omo(f): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2006
dats a funny nd unpredictable story!!

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Make Of This? / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / God Bless The Non-virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.