Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other (27356 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / How Can I Stop Yelling(shouting) At My My Partner? / Beating Ur Woman Dont Mean You Dont Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Faposky95: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:
In 2017, i expressed my deep concerns on nairaland about my now ex wife double dating game before we got married, her attitude towards me and how the relationship was one sided.

I got several advices to let her go but decided to give the marriage another chance but it eventually crashed in March 2022. We did all we could to save the marriage but to no success. We were done patching. No child was involved and absolutely nothing to show for the marriage after 8years of being together. I still feel the pain but it gets better everyday.
I credit myself for not cheating on her till our last days together and even months after our separation.

After several months of being celibate, I had sex with a young 25year old lady. I met her through a family friend 2 months before she got pregnant

Just one intercourse, she became pregnant. At first, i doubted it because I laboured very hard to father a child for 8yrs and with just one sexual intercourse, someone is carry my baby?? with me being very knowledgable about calculating ovulation dates and timely intercourse, it conformed so I had to accept the pregnancy as a sign from God.

Deep down, my new partner and I do not love each other but the respect for each other is on point. We have ZERO expectations from each other. We communicate well and have started living together in peace. No arguements, no drama and no issues at all.

I changed my mindset by taking her as my younger sister and she does same by taking me as an older brother.

It feels strange to be at so much peace with someone that I dont love at all. Our baby is coming and I am scared things may change when the true reality sets in.

What do you guys think?

Watch her flirt with Nura your neighbours' mai guard...your response will tell......
It's either she's your sister from another life and you both found out.
Employ Iya Basira's niece, Shalewa, let her cook hot stew for dinner @ 10pm and she comes out of your chamber at 12am.....?
Let's see

1 Like

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Jewessgratitud3: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
How can you sleep with someone you don't have feelings for? How do you guys do it?

Use that attraction in her that got your manhood up to marry her.

1 Like

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Tonytonex(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
silvoclaira:
undecided

Peace be upon you and your new family. With time you and your baby mama to be will be fine.

Just treat eachother kindly and with trust.

Lest I forget, SMA baby food is now 14k Naira plus.
why do you scare people of baby food prices?

1 Like

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Qatar2022: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:
In 2017, i expressed my deep concerns on nairaland about my now ex wife double dating game before we got married, her attitude towards me and how the relationship was one sided.

I got several advices to let her go but decided to give the marriage another chance but it eventually crashed in March 2022. We did all we could to save the marriage but to no success. We were done patching. No child was involved and absolutely nothing to show for the marriage after 8years of being together. I still feel the pain but it gets better everyday.
I credit myself for not cheating on her till our last days together and even months after our separation.

After several months of being celibate, I had sex with a young 25year old lady. I met her through a family friend 2 months before she got pregnant

Just one intercourse, she became pregnant. At first, i doubted it because I laboured very hard to father a child for 8yrs and with just one sexual intercourse, someone is carry my baby?? with me being very knowledgable about calculating ovulation dates and timely intercourse, it conformed so I had to accept the pregnancy as a sign from God.

Deep down, my new partner and I do not love each other but the respect for each other is on point. We have ZERO expectations from each other. We communicate well and have started living together in peace. No arguements, no drama and no issues at all.

I changed my mindset by taking her as my younger sister and she does same by taking me as an older brother.

It feels strange to be at so much peace with someone that I dont love at all. Our baby is coming and I am scared things may change when the true reality sets in.

What do you guys think?

Calm down everybody is not this same, Always give a love chance
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

Why not try loving her since she gives you so much peace and respect? Am sure things will fall in order, between you two.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Tonytonex(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
silvoclaira:

He didn't read the post, just rushing to book space, unreasonably
na now me I want go read my own. grin

1 Like

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Tonytonex(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is confusing. Na wa oh
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by adolfHitler1934: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
I will surely make your life miserable in this Nairaland for supporting terrorism.
You go hear "wyie" for my hand.
After the total defeat and annihilation of Hamas by the IDF next month, people like you will be arrested and extradited to face trial and locked up for the rest of your life.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by CoronaVirusPro: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
I will surely make your life miserable in this Nairaland for supporting terrorism.
You go hear "wyie" for my hand.
After the total defeat and annihilation of Hamas by the IDF next month, people like you will be arrested and extradited to face trial and locked up for the rest of your life.

Who told you to compose a poem!

Morafvcker!
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by amadiwati(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

I commend your attitude. However,
1. When that child is birthed. DO DNA
2. Th idea of brother and sister and you keep fucking (or not) yourself doesn't make sense. She is the more of your child!!!
3. Keep treating we well. Please don't stop.
4. However, what do you want? Dont lie to yourself. A baby mama or wife.
5. If it is a baby mama, let her know she won't be living for long after birth
6. If na wife, uncle you have define it and she have to know. She can't be single for long. Men will start coming around.
7. Uncle, love is a decision and not a feeling. I have learnt this. Leave another lies they will tell you.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by SGCC: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Respect is more important than the love feelings though.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by loswhite(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

Oga your problem too plenty next Person please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by okoroemeka(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

very Interesting story,I must first congratulate you on been faithful for 8 years,it shows an incredible level of self control,you don't need to love your partner immediately,time will build the love and respect,from my observations in many childless marriages,if the marriage is up to 5 years without an issue then there is a 90% chance that the woman is infertile because she must have tried and sampled any available dick around,it depends on your own definition of love but if we treat ourselves like brothers and sisters with mutual respect and peace of mind,then there is no love greater than that
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Kaido: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

This was how our forefathers got married and they ended up having a great married life
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by spydken(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
What is the extent to the respect. Will she respect and honor you enough not to cheat on you? And will you respect the fact that you have her and not cheat?

What is even love? Sometimes love is peace of mind.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by fx45(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
silvoclaira:
Una nor dey read ní...see you as you mumu yourself
The only thing inside his empty skull right now is 'Fvck Israel!'

1 Like

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by VULCAN(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
Where did you study your own law?

Because quacks are all over the place now

CoronaVirusPro:

You don’t need to be legally married to divorce.

In other terms, break the union.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by BananaPeel(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

One attribute of love is the display of respect.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by CoronaVirusPro: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
VULCAN:
Where did you study your own law?

Because quacks are all over the place now

Sigh....

I don't even know where to start lecturing you!

Okay, what are the synonyms of "divorce"
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Paraman: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

Is it compulsory you marry her?

Go for a DNA lowkey after she gives birth
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by laivwire(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zooposki:

What is love?

A feeling of affinity for a person or thing regardless of whatever bullshit they/it throws at you.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by yarnme2(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Just don't understand your story of not loving your wife/baby mama...This to me is a recipe for another crack..Just a quick reminder, our forefather those days marry women brought to them from another clan, without prior knowledge of them and they eventually fall in love and make history together. You can adopt that method, for as long as she is not doing anything untoward or acting evil around you.

If you so doubt the pregnancy, you can confirm with DNA or remember too, what if you've decided to adopt, When God brings what is yours your ways, it is seamless. A change of mindset towards her can give her some level of confidence and protection. Don't let her get the best advice and plans from outside. My two kobo though!

1 Like

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by nairamaniac: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Op, say the truth, no lie oooo!!!

Is she fine?
Is she attractive?

Or is she way out of your spec?

Most times, attraction begets good sex,
good sex begets emotions,
Emotions begets feelings,
Feelings begets love.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Brandiebird: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
there are two ways to it, it's either love start to creep in gradually or everything kuku kolaps after childbirth as woman usually have this post something something wahala..but I pray for the former...

Now to the issue of baby and pregnancy..
See alaye don't be a fuul ooh, a no talk say one session no fit become pregnancy ooh but DO DNA TEST OOHH..DO DNA OOH, DO DNA OOH. If u no get money borrow from lapo.

If u like carry kakulator dey kakulate ovulation period for woman like store keeper, a no want wetin happen to u for 2017 happen again ooh

My brother, forget obsessive and calculating oooo! A women’s body can hold sperm for up to 5 days without fertilisation, which means a man she had sex with 5 days before she had sex with you could be the father of the child. In this day and age if you don’t do DNA over a one night stand then you’re a foooool.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by 7upnigeria: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

You left one yawa relationship to another one and you're happy. This your calculations will not end well, mark my words. You cant beat women at their own game. You need to know what you want and work towards it instead of continuously falling into pussies unexpectedly. No say I no tell you O.
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Karnice600: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

Looks like you are under pressure to marry by all means. That’s why you settle for whatever is available. You are having a baby from a women who shares no emotional connection with you and you call her your partner? Looks like you didn’t learn from your 8 years mistake. You could be in for a more dangerous ride than you ever imagined. This is so disturbing
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Honestfrend: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
ademola2017:

What do you guys think?

Listen bro it is very easy to make her love u.. Very easy...

Pamper her, play with her often times, study re strength and weakness..

Cook for her... Be romantic.

My fiance can't do without me... U can make her do same.. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by ademola2017: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
bigman001:

With time love will find its way into your hearts , you couldn't love her immediately because of your past experience and the pain in your heart. When i met my wife some 13 years back i actually didn't love her and i made it clear to her that i like her but i don't love her, probably due to my past experience, with time i started loving her, now we have 4 kids and i love her with all my heart, i respect and would marry her again in my next life if i see her. Just pray over it and ease yourself , moreover don't look at the age difference , learn to trust and tolerate her to an extent that is comfortable to you.

I wish you all the best .

Thank you for this 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Pravedk: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
silvoclaira:
undecided

Peace be upon you and your new family. With time you and your baby mama to be will be fine.

Just treat eachother kindly and with trust.

Lest I forget, SMA baby food is now 14k Naira plus.

grin grin grin werey
Allow pesin born fezz wuna dey talk baby food
Re: My Partner And I Dont Love Each Other But We Respect Each Other by Fearyourcreator: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
silvoclaira:

Una nor dey read ní...see you as you mumu yourself
Lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Touching His Wife Inappropriately Is Rape Under New VAPP Law: Lawyer / Traditional Marriage Ceremony in U.S.: NEED HELP! / A Nairalander's Daughter Clocks 1 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.