Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy (61303 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by lokito: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2023
May God protect my daughters
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by segsman(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2023
cool
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Datedoboy: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Hook up and sugar-daddyship na the highest employer of young girls of nowadays......

No be lie cha........No be clear eye sma banny of 16 years old take call her sugar daddy of 80 years+ baby and he go just dey smile like goat wey dem hang cheesy
😂 Sugar-Daddies generates more IGR than some states resources hence government should look into taxing them since they are the new oil

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Igbek76: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Truth always hurt! That's the trend around the world.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Furbish(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Is this life?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Zooposki(f): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2023
No mind all these single guys. After fvcking you for free all in the name of love, they will still be the same fvvls calling your pussy a borehole.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Goodoldays(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Unfortunately,it’s the truth

Married men,sugar daddy and old rich men pay more and doesn’t have energy for gra gra

8 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by JAPAHTML: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2023
J
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Omoh one man go eventually marry them last last

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Omoapena(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2023
No let these girls bobo you
No sugar daddy will pay 500k for a round sex...

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Zooposki(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Omoh one man go eventually marry them last last

The one wey single guys dey fvck steady with no benefit except stress nko? No be una go still marry them.

8 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by achimendy(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2023
Gadafii:
An average Nigerian girl wishes and prays she’s this girl, having sex with an ancestor and gettin paid handsomely low key

At the end of the day they ask you to forget their past, or wait for sex till wedding night, and one mvmv brother too agree to that nonsense

May God help single guys o.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Zimzy(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2023
This so called very nice Men I just hope their family can say same about them.
I have a question please, is sugar daddy of a thing only for Rich men?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Zooposki(f): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Quebec91:
Brainless indeed!

Olosho dem that has nothing else to offer besides their parasitic hole

You go cry tire o!! What do you have to offer except stress? Abeg go and sit down somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Halo22: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Oh my God! Our men have finished spoiling these young babes. No wonder they no dey gree us get any longer.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by NBAjunior: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2023
ukaface:
If y’all are judging this one sided then y’all are bias

Wetin concern married men with dating?
Why can’t married men stay faithful to their spouse?

Blame the side chick and married men biko

Women are the gate keepers of sex so they have the right to say no if they don’t want

10 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by 3ice9ce: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2023
She still dey send anonymous message. When that grandpa dies under her, her true identity will be on Instablog.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by StraightGaay: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
LoL.. if I talk now, na my own Dem go see.

Married men are generous sha angry wink.

Stop dating married men ooo... LoL.
I don see am

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by achimendy(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Orubebe01:
See someone's future wife, Ooh chim shocked

It is finish.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Zooposki(f): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Halo22:
Oh my God! Our men have finished spoiling these young babes. No wonder they no dey gree us get any longer.

As it should be. All they get from you young guys are insults, stress etc with no benefits.

Fix your country and maybe they will stop running after sugar daddies for money
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Hamiltonii: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2023
Orubebe01:

Na so one married woman I dey fúck dey pay.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by odun51587: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2023
LoL.. if I talk now, na my own Dem go see.Married men are generous sha . Stop dating married men ooo... LoL.LoL.. if I talk now, na my own Dem go see.Married men are generous sha . Stop dating married men ooo... LoL....
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Hook up and sugar-daddyship na the highest employer of young girls of nowadays......

No be lie cha........No be clear eye small banny of 16 years old take call her sugar daddy of 80 years+ baby and he go just dey smile like goat wey dem hang cheesy

Toto strong finish cha cheesy

At bolded. Na only for idiotic simps toto dey strong. Money in the hands of simps Is the biggest cashout for oloshos.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by OZIOGU1: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2023
My greatest joy is that i have been married for 10yrs if not i for kuku remian single nau, what we have now is bone, no meat

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by YourGFsnatcher: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Quebec91:
Brainless indeed!

Olosho dem that has nothing else to offer besides their parasitic hole

How can a family raise someone that have no value for themselves?

Aswae ladies disgust me these days. Nothing in their brain. Very useless generation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Orubebe01:
grin

Rub anointing oil for Toto grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Luckysbab: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2023
CalabarPikin:
People feature wife ooh

Tueehh

V or nothing

Feature ko, Collabo ni.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Kukutenla: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Orubebe01:
I smell lies
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by GreatOchuks: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2023
That's what we get when we claim monogamy that's not meant for us .

Imagine Portable paying you 500k to 1 million for sex when he already has 4 beautiful wives .

Deh play
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Hezmatosky: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2023
Your problem is just poverty and low family background with a huge setback from home training and morals. You're only after what is on the table without minding who brought it. A single guy can also give you this kin money too, na because your level never reach them. When i was a bachelor, i do pay bills. No woman who come across me that will not testify. I lavish money like no tomorrow. Na me just dey calm down now wey person don marry.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by NBAjunior: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Zooposki:
No mind all these single guys. After fvcking you for free all in the name of love, they will still be the same fvvls insulting you by calling your pussy a borehole.

Girls now collect money for sex fvcking girls free is really outdated

Collecting money in exchange for sex is the new normal now
Almost every girl in this generation is a prostitue I pity men wey they marry just pay fvck commot

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.