Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy (61346 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Gadafii:
An average Nigerian girl wishes and prays she’s this girl, having sex with an ancestor and gettin paid handsomely low key

At the end of the day they ask you to forget their past, or wait for sex till wedding night, and one mvmv brother too agree to that nonsense

With wetin my eyes don see for these virgina people hand. It's better I remain single than marry a community pusssy. Yorubas call those kind of girls Aja Adugbo. Just imagine struggling to pay bride price and spending heavily on a girl wey numerous guys don fuckkk and cum inside her, in some cases she go even swallow cum join lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by humilitypays(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Without sugardaddies, most ladies will live a miserable life and will never be where they are today in life; financially, career wise, business wise, Japa wise.

Married men keeping single girls as side chicks is one of the major ways Nigeria's wealth is circulating, because without that, tell me how Bola Tinubu, Adam's Oshiomhole, Yahaya Bello, Governor Dickson, Governor Ben Ayade, Dangote, Femi Otedola, Orji Uzo Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Davido, etc money will reach the poor Nigerians?

Yes promiscuity maybe bad because religion, society and civilization painted it as bad, but it is sure playing positive roles in Nigeria and around the world in making sure wealth circulates.

As a single girl dating and sleeping with one broke boyfriend whose only contribution to your life is I love you, baby I cannot live without you, and hoping he marries you tomorrow while he fvcks you weekly freely, you are committing the same sin of immorality with the single lady sleeping with a married man that helps her life financially, helps her career with promotion, job offers, helps her business with capital, help her academic dreams with financial funding and help her Japa dreams with funding and visa connections.

In this life, be wise, if you are wise and use your wisdom, you will be at the top without minding what people say.

Any sex outside marriage is the same sin.

If you are having sex with a guy you call boyfriend or fiance' in the name of he is your boyfriend or fiancee and another lady is having sex with a married man she calls sugar daddy who helps her life get better, both of you are committing the same sin of immorality so ladies choose your own sin and immorality wisely

7 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
After that they will now be looking to spending
the rest of their life with a man who will forget her past.

I pity such men. Most of those girls are empty.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by jiz: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Awon omo Irole aye....if you don't understand use translator

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by NBAjunior: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zooposki:

As it should be. All they get from you young guys are insults, stress etc with no benefits.

Fix your country and maybe they will stop running after sugar daddies for money

Are you not part of the country why not fix it? Olosho don drop quote 😏 na Una

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
If you believe these.. you are on the high.

Reality is not nollywood.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
lokito:
May God protect my daughters

Make enough money so you can take care of them and give them the best education so they can be exposed. You will hardly see girls from wealthy and well to do home engage in such nonsense. Na poor man pikin dey fvck her ancestors for money.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by adecz: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
All these small, small gehls are
performing a great social service by
saving marriages that would have died.

They keep men happy and fulfilled thereby
making the man show more love to
his own family.😁😁😁😁

What would married men do without
hot young pooosy❓❓

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Mayeldah(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Check very well, your babe might be among those giving testimony here..Lol grin

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Azazyel: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nigerian women would be fighting against polygamy even when they secretly crave it. Ladies actually love married men but come out to condemn polygamy. What an irony grin . These men sef, why are they busy wasting millions on top heaven's gate na? They are the ones who make women drive the notion that men enjoy sex more. Something that is false!

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zimzy:
This so called very nice Men I just hope their family can say same about them.
I have a question please, is sugar daddy of a thing only for Rich men?

Can a poor man give a girl sugar ? It's only a rich man that can give girl sugar and that sugar is Money lol.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by ukaface(f): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
NBAjunior:

Women are the gate keepers of sex so they have the right to say no if they don’t want
what a thing to say

So now it’s the fault of women that married men don’t know what it means to be faithful to their wives?
Are you kidding yourself?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Mayeldah(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
If you believe these.. you are on the high.

Reality is not nollywood.

Don't doubt it bro, e dey happen
Married men don't talk too much, they use money to knack whatever they want.
The more reason most Nollywood ladies aren't broke like Mr Ibu and Hanks Anuku

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by AncientAlien(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
These things are nearer to being truth, even if they were cook up. E get one girl I admire for school that time. I ask her out and she turned me down and told her friend that she can never date a colleague. All she is aiming to conquer is a loaded married man who will make her his beloved second wife. My muscles just come down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Vision101(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
@Zooposk
You go cry tire o!! What do you have to offer except stress? Abeg go and sit down somewhere.

@me
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by purples25(f): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Which man would give 500k to 1million for sex. All these lies. No man will remove such an amount for sex alone. Unless you guys are business partners as well as sex, as he would still benefit from that your business.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mayeldah:

Don't doubt it bro, e dey happen
Married men don't talk too much, they use money to knack whatever they want.
They more reason most Nollywood ladies aren't broke like Mr Ibu and Hanks Anuku

I know e dey happen but not the lies in these screenshots.

9ja ladies sabi exaggeration and lie
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by tuzle(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
U know why I believe most of those post, I ones had a friend who dated a married man and she was so proud of him that she do flaunt the guy. She believed what she was doing was right then. She is married now. People like her that their husband will cheat on them with small girls, they will now come here to complain forgetting that they once had something with another married man too.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by BabaAgba79(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Orubebe01:
See someone's future wife, Ooh chim shocked

90 percent of Nigerian single girls no matter their faith or religion have dated or had s** with a married man! The case is simple, married men in Naija are generous, including this man...!
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by bitbillionaire: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zimzy:
This so called very nice Men I just hope their family can say same about them.
I have a question please, is sugar daddy of a thing only for Rich men?

Sugar daddy is usually an elderly man who is in a romantic relationship with a girl young enough to be his granddaughter or last born.

Yes. You have to be rich and generous because money and generosity is the main attraction for the girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by NBAjunior: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
ukaface:
what a thing to say

So now it’s the fault of women that married men don’t know what it means to be faithful to their wives?
Are you kidding yourself?

Don’t you have brain cells?

If I come to you that let’s go and rob a bank because I’m hungry would you join me in robbing the bank?

Do answer that question

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by We4all: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
The truth is, if you are a sexually active girl, then it's no big deal dating a married man for monetary gains.

If you can sleep with your 'chewing gum' boyfriend for almost free, then sleeping with a married man for millions is just you being smart.

Most men will gladly do the same if they see the opportunity but will be quick to condemn women.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
The shamelessness is unbelievable
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by MrCork: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
silvoclaira:
tongue

"He pays you 500k-1m"

Olosho go on and kill your grandfather mate

Orubebe, we will not take it broke girls lies

Brother...so if sugar daddy pay u 500k...u wunt suck pricccck??..YOU LIE!!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Snowx: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
bestman09:
What can one say? Everything is complicated in this era. For some of us fathers that have grown up daughters, the Lord will help us to take good care of them and make them fear the Lord before older men out there do their worse. (Training of the girl child is actually more complicated than training of boys) And to men who are not yet married, may the good Lord provide you with ladies that have conscience who loves you.

Amen..
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by DKM123: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Even yahoo boys who steal other people's 500k-1million wants to stand on a moral high horse to slutshame another person who offers a service and is VOLUNTARILY paid for it.
If this boys are offered 1million just for having segx once in a while with a willing partner, 90percent of this boys will do it.

All of una dey madt sha.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by We4all: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
purples25:
Which man would give 500k to 1million for sex. All these lies. No man will remove such an amount for sex alone. Unless you guys are business partners as well as sex, as he would still benefit from that your business.

Dey play. Some mumu Nigerian men even give more than that. I used to know a babe whose sugar daddy would drop money like he plants it. .

500K weekly for just groceries, 100K for fuel, and other expenditures. Girls are cashing out!

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by We4all: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Omoapena:
No let these girls bobo you
No sugar daddy will pay 500k for a round sex...

You don't get it. It doesn't have to be after Just one round of sex but what they get for upkeep. It could be weekly, monthly or every forthnite.
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by AMI3(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
"cold the catch me o i am catching cold ' this grammar sef. fear who who no fear women. sometimes i feel like say make i no marry. just born for me go your way and i go my way.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by We4all: 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
humilitypays:
Without sugardaddies, most ladies will live a miserable life and will never be where they are today in life; financially, career wise, business wise, Japa wise.

Married men keeping single girls as side chicks is one of the major ways Nigeria's wealth is circulating, because without that, tell me how Bola Tinubu, Adam's Oshiomhole, Yahaya Bello, Governor Dickson, Governor Ben Ayade, Dangote, Femi Otedola, Orji Uzo Kalu, Obi Cubana, E-Money, Davido, etc money will reach the poor Nigerians?

Yes promiscuity maybe bad because religion, society and civilization painted it as bad, but it is sure playing positive roles in Nigeria and around the world in making sure wealth circulates.

As a single girl dating and sleeping with one broke boyfriend whose only contribution to your life is I love you, baby I cannot live without you, and hoping he marries you tomorrow while he fvcks you weekly freely, you are committing the same sin of immorality with the single lady sleeping with a married man that helps her life financially, helps her career with promotion, job offers, helps her business with capital, help her academic dreams with financial funding and help her Japa dreams with funding and visa connections.

In this life, be wise, if you are wise and use your wisdom, you will be at the top without minding what people say.

Any sex outside marriage is the same sin.

If you are having sex with a guy you call boyfriend or fiance' in the name of he is your boyfriend or fiancee and another lady is having sex with a married man she calls sugar daddy who helps her life get better, both of you are committing the same sin of immorality so ladies choose your own sin and immorality wisely

You have said it all. I agree with you 100%.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.