Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love (36610 Views)

Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by We4all: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
He has proved himself to be a very vile man. I pity the woman that will end up with him.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by slimfit1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
muyico:
African brains
our thinking is totally different

Animals are better than some of them.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Expanse2020(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
I hope he finds his true love.

Personally, I can’t date a physically challenged man not to talk of marrying him undecided

God forbid!!
We wil see who you will marry
You way be ṣe na Ghana must go you go use carry go ur boyfriend house at midnight to avoid embarrassment last last

6 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by themanderon: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Only foolish people who are ignorant of tommorow would mock disabled people. I know many people who used to be Hale and hearty but today they are down with one disability or another so why mocking people when you do not know your fate tomorrow?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Squirrel1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Omoawoke:

But you are mentally challenged
u murdered the internet hoe. Thank you for ur service

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by alizma: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Those mocking him are more disabled than the guy,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by nedekid: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
This guy shoukd have had his legs fixed all these years. Either his parents were ignorant of the possibility of corrective surgery or they knew but did not have the resources.
He should sort that out the come online to seek love. But e go hard.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by viodemus: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
A very strong mind indeed.

a strong mind is better than a strong physical.

But a strong mind and a strong physical, is the ultimate, because a strong mind is the same a strong spiritual, basically 2 in 1.

5 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by blowjohn(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
You took the words right out of my mouth.
As you can see the comments from some senseless ones on NL here too, many are too shallow-minded and dimwitted to realized that they could have been the very one born like this guy. But they are too brainless to put themselves in his shoes and encourage him.
No iota of empathy, no humanity in them. Humanity in many has already died. They are no more humane but just animals in human skin.

In another News: https://www.nairaland.com/7923645/president-tinubu-seriously-working-achieve

Meatloaf: you took the words out of my mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wO8toxinoc&pp=ygU4eW91IHRvb2sgdGhlIHdvcmRzIHJpZ2h0IG91dCBvZiBteSBtb3V0aCBtZWF0bG9hZiBseXJpY3M%3D
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by adecz: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
There is always someone for everyone...

...Na so God plan am.

You'll be surprised at the beautiful
maiden 💁he will eventually end up with..

Many women are seriously looking
for any stable man to settle down with.

Good luck🤞🤞🤞

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Omoawoke: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Squirrel1:
u murdered the internet hoe. Thank you for ur service

You welcome

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by jeff1980(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Personally, I can’t date a physically challenged man not to talk of marrying him undecided

God forbid!!
You may end up not getting anyone to marry you, just the way other people will thought when you finally become cripple

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by KingDash09(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Which kind legs be this
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Chicentt(f): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
Exactly
Puss360:
While I'm not against him being physically challenged, he shouldn't have come online to seek relationship...
I mean, why coming online to look for marriage material?
Where he stays, are there no female nearby that are his friends? Those who knows him personally for who he is and not what he is?
Is marriage an achievement? Will his life gets better or worse by being married?...
Let him live his life to the fullest alone, and if along the way he sees a good friend in the heart of woman, then he can propose and they get married and live happily ever...
Coming online means he will receive all sorts of opinions and it can even make him feel depressed... Some sef can associate with him and give him false hope of love while lavishing his money..
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Chicentt(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
How are you my love
Puss360:
While I'm not against him being physically challenged, he shouldn't have come online to seek relationship...
Where he stays, are there no female nearby that are his friends? Those who knows him personally for who he is and not what he is?
Is marriage an achievement? Will his life gets better or worse by being married?...
Let him live his life to the fullest alone, and if along the way he sees a good friend in the heart of woman, then he can propose and they get married and live happily ever...
Coming online means he will receive all sorts of opinions and it can even make him feel depressed... Some sef can associate with him and give him false hope of love while lavishing his money..
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by danzaki63: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
This deformity is correctable if he contacts very good othorpaedic doctor. No one should body shame anyone, because he didnt cause it himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by oluwaseyi0: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
SharingIsLife:
If you are good and fair offline, you can never need to seek relationships online no matter how ugly, poor, or deformed you are. I stand to be corrected if you think I'm wrong on this.

you are more than right
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Helel(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
You took the words right out of my mouth.
As you can see the comments from some senseless ones on NL here too, many are too shallow-minded and dimwitted to realized that they could have been the very one born like this guy, they never give it a Thought that they didn't Determine how, when and where they were born. They are too brainless to put themselves in his shoes and encourage him.
No iota of empathy, no humanity in them. Humanity in many has already died. They are no more humane but just animals in human skin.

In another News: https://www.nairaland.com/7923645/president-tinubu-seriously-working-achieve

Well said.
Life happens to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by tivta(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
SharingIsLife:
If you are good and fair offline, you can never need to seek relationships online no matter how ugly, poor, or deformed you are. I stand to be corrected if you think I'm wrong on this.

You haven't met extreme introverts like me

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by twilliamx(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by LUAN(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mayeldah:
Nigerians and body shaming are 5 & 6

An average NIgerian believes when you are thin, you are poor, when you are fat, you are rich..

poor reasoning faculty
you say nothing but the truth, people dey body shame me too much
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by schoolboymatt(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:
na u get the online?

Where he stays, are there no female nearby that are his friends? e concern u??

Those who knows him personally for who he is and not what he is?
Is marriage an achievement? Will his life gets better or worse by being married
?... see me see trouble o

Let him live his life to the fullest alone,
embarassed
and if along the way he sees a good friend in the heart of woman, then he can propose and they get married and live happily ever...
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Postinor: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!
I wanna Bleep u, are you up for it
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by BePrepared: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

God forbid!!

See as u said God forbid to a human being created in Gods image because of a condition he didn't cause, what if you were born that way, u would HV been happy people treating u this way

5 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Padipadi(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
1Sharon:
Now why would people mock this man? undecided
You want him, go for him.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Skillsnigeria: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
grin grin
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Dshocker(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:

Marriage is an achievement ma'am, so quit telling yourself lies.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Na you dey even listen to them
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by delpee(f): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
I think there are surgeries that can be undertaken to correct this anomaly. Besides that, there's no reason why he can't be loved by someone who sees beyond his physical self.

I pray that he finds true love.
Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by ivolt: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Puss360:
What's your business with where he seek love?
Leave him alone if you are not interested and stop with the discrimination.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love by MrDoGood(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
I pray he finds a good woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips / Upcoming Wedding Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.