Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. (10939 Views)

Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by MadamExcellency: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2023
Marketing Executive is better but it will turn you into a crook if you can't control yourself.

Just attach yourself to some States Licensing Office and you will be making huge money daily. Insurance for an SUV is N15000 but your commission can be N3,000 per registration.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by israelmao(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2023
I pity you if you ditch N70k for that job,in this time how many Nigerians are investing in insurance?This is the toughest period for sharebrokers and insurance agents.

1 Like

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by zinaunreal(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2023
70 dollars a month na wa o. I rather stay at home

1 Like

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by MadamExcellency: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2023
israelmao:
I pity you if you ditch N70k for that job,in the time how many Nigerians are investing in insurance? This is the toughest period for sharebrokers and insurance agents.

If he attaches himself to some States Licensing Office, he will be making huge money daily. Insurance for an SUV is N15000 but your commission can be N3,000 per registration.

1 Like

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Greenfusion: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2023
Take marketing, insurance is doing well, you can control your income. The beauty of it is that it keeps growing.
Although, the start is not easy, but i assure you, you would not regret it.
You have opportunity to grow your income, meet people, connect with people, learn new ideas, have time for extra business or hustle etc.

All you need do is learn your products properly, keep a proper record of your clients and prospect, follow up and check on them from time to time. Also, when you start, attach yourself to an experienced marketer, tap from their knowledge and experience, you would do well. Most of all, gain trust from your clients and you would see referrals.

Success

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by quenchfire: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2023
zinaunreal:
70 dollars a month na wa o. I rather stay at home
others are desperate to have that sef,this life no balance oo..

1 Like

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by israelmao(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2023
MadamExcellency:

If he attaches himself to some States Licensing Office, he will be making huge money daily. Insurance for an SUV is N15000 but your commission can be N3,000 per registration.

It's easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by adams345(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
I earn above 70k monthly and I was recently offered a job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc as a Marketing Executive, with no salary, only commission and bonuses.
What'd you advise I do? Do you think it's worth it? Please enlighten me.
Thanks.
I think it's a good option for you man💯💯💯
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by zinaunreal(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2023
quenchfire:
others are desperate to have that sef,this life no balance oo..

I just wonder how people will wake up and go work to get paid that amount. Office politicking alone and conversing with some nasty people, for that amount to me is not worth it. Then the actual work. Omo.. It's better to be self employed in Nigeria. Some bosses go dey even find thank you after salary has been paid

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Dennisochampa: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2023
nony43:

Did you study Marketing? How is the best way work with a Marketing degree aside bank. Are you into digital marketing if I may ask. Thank you.
...... He no talk digital marketing bros.... Na werin e talk I take judge.... I had similar offers when I just started my career..... I chose what I'm doing now and here I am today... Na based on personal experience I talk
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by quenchfire: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2023
zinaunreal:

I just wonder how people will wake up and go work to get paid that amount. Office politicking alone and conversing with some nasty people, for that amount to me is not worth it. Then the actual work. Omo.. It's better to be self employed in Nigeria
would you believe now am working for less than 40k monthly..38k per month,I swear boss.

3 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Chachamiliano: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
I earn above 70k monthly and I was recently offered a job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc as a Marketing Executive, with no salary, only commission and bonuses.
Thanks.

Continue with your 70k job. Insurance is still very difficult to sell in the part of the world. If its had been FMCG, I would have advised you take it. but INSURANCE job, do not think of it. They are not certain or guaranteed of their monthly income and that is why they said no salary.

You recruit client, client pay, they give you 0.5% as bonus

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by RedAlert08(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2023
Dennisochampa:
A bird in hand is worth 10 in the bush...
Take the 70k per month salary and work your way up...
I started with 77k a few years ago and now I warn almost times 10 in a month....
Marketing no dey too pay for 9ja.....
Take the stable job, improve yourself and your resume and never stop looking for better opportunities!!

This is a typical yorobbber way of thinking.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by zinaunreal(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2023
quenchfire:
would you believe now am working for less than 40k monthly..38k per month,I swear boss.
Wow bro I feel your pain o... me na my crypto wey I Don dey run since three years dey survive me. I'm not doing anything every month I just sell
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by RedAlert08(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Stay at ur 70k guaranteed salary job and from there build ur CV to begin hunting for another job.

Never settle for a job that promises only commission and bonus in Nigeria; it's a trap

Build your CV, build your CV, ten years go pass.

I have been there.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by quenchfire: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2023
zinaunreal:

Wow bro I feel your pain o... me na my crypto wey I Don dey run since three years dey survive me. I'm not doing anything every month I just sell
have check your post, you are doing well..

embarassed
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by azeezboi(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
You nor tell us the amount of the commission and bonus worth

Na wa for you

You just want us to give advice

Abi the commission and bonus are in form of kpekus offered to you

Try to dey get sense now. Don’t you know that commission is base on sales.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by BlueRayDick: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2023
RedAlert08:

Build your CV, build your CV, ten years go pass.

I have been there.

I didn't say he should stay 10 years; na u know why u no commot until 10 years pass.

There's nothing wrong in taking a job with low pay temporarily just to gain experience and move on afterwards.

When I say build ur CV, I mean learn the job within 2-3 years max such that when u go for an interview u will be able to wow the panel and seal the job with a better pay. If u don't help urself in this country, nobody will help u bro.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by occfx: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
Thanks.

70k is just $70 for a whole month... Wow. May be the job is stress free or not time demanding. If not please, don't sell your precious time for $70 neither the marketing nonsense. Use that 70k invest in some other things constantly for 1yr.

1 Like

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by AntiMen: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
Thanks.
First, how important is stability to you? Are you comfortable with the uncertainty of commission-based compensation? Do you feel confident in your ability to meet your sales goals and earn enough to cover your expenses? Does the opportunity align with your career goals, or is it just a stepping stone to something else? Consider all of these things and make a decision based on your own
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Alanchewo: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Hold onto ur salary
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by RedAlert08(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I didn't say he should stay 10 years; na u know why u no commot until 10 years pass.

There's nothing wrong in taking a job with low pay temporarily just to gain experience and move on afterwards.

When I say build ur CV, I mean learn the job within 2-3 years max such that when u go for an interview u will be able to wow the panel and seal the job with a better pay. If u don't help urself in this country, nobody will help u bro.

You're a kid from the way you're typing. There are some jobs that sucks you in. You'd hardly have time for other things. You'd be under the illusion that at least you're getting paid at the end of the month. Before you know it, two years would pass; then three; four... ten.

He must be having a torrid time in his present place of work for him to be considering a commission-based job.

1 Like

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Bhol28: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2023
Dennisochampa:
A bird in hand is worth 10 in the bush...
Take the 70k per month salary and work your way up...
I started with 77k a few years ago and now I warn almost times 10 in a month....
Marketing no dey too pay for 9ja.....
Take the stable job, improve yourself and your resume and never stop looking for better opportunities!!
Especially Insurance Marketing.Not our way in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by picked224: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2023
I once worked with Mutual Benefits ànd I I must advise you ..... stay with your 70k salary .

Anything can happen in prospecting for new clients and you will get clients that will give you millions and get you better commission..

Commission jobs are not worth it ..... You just work for the company and the permanent staffs .
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Skillsnigeria: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by OvertheTop(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
Thanks.

AHHHH!

Let me Tell You just in case You Don't Know:

Insurance Job will Never Pay You if You Have No Clients You Are Collecting Premium From.
In most cases, You will TREK, and Transport Yourself to go get Clients (You will be BROKE and Your SHOE GO BEND) grin
As a beginner, You might go up to 6 Months without PAY...while trying to get Clients.

To collect Premium, You Might have to go see the clients(Using your Transport)
You might have to go without food in Your Stomach just to save for Transport.
When you go without food for Long, you will be Lean and Fragile. shocked

When you bring in Clients, Your commission will Reduce in the 2nd Year. e.g. if a client is paying a premium of 20k (for a 5-year plan) and your commission is 4k (20% of Premium), You only get this 4k every month as long as you force the Client to the premium of 20k into the Company Account.

That 4k commission is only for the 1st 1 Year. In the 2nd year of that plan, it drops to like 5% of the premium: 1k (4k becomes 1k in 2nd year)
The implication of this is that You need to keeeeeeep getting clients with Absolute speed Every month to Keep Float.

The Transport Involved. Phone call follow-up involved is Huge and it is Not for the faint-hearted (and it is on your Pocket)
if you spend too much time There, You will have Lost Hope of being Employable in the Job world.

MY VERDICT:
stick to you 70k job, Develop yourself and CV and get a Better pay MONTHLY JOB

1 Like

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by RedAlert08(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2023
occfx:

70k is just $70 for a whole month... Wow. May be the job is stress free or not time demanding. If not please, don't sell your precious time for $70 neither the marketing nonsense. Use that 70k invest in some other things constantly for 1yr.

Where will he get the 70k since he's not working? Would it fall from the sky?
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2023
$85 CAD per Month. shocked
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Dennisochampa: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2023
RedAlert08:

This is a typical yorobbber way of thinking.
.... Ok... Since I no be Yoruba... Make I ignore you.... Feed and get full on your ignorance
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by BlueRayDick: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2023
RedAlert08:

You're a kid from the way you're typing. There are some jobs that sucks you in. You'd hardly have time for other things. You'd be under the illusion that at least you're getting paid at the end of the month. Before you know it, two years would pass; then three; four... ten.

He must be having a torrid time in his present place of work for him to be considering a commission-based job.

I don't need to exchange words with u seeing u want to go the way of insults. I will try and keep things civil as much as I can

For ur information, I have someone out of such situations in the past. I have mentored someone on a bank teller job that requires him to work dawn to dusk ; mondays to fridays on such meagre salary and he still found ways to apply for jobs and even go for interviews despite the demands of his job.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Omoapena(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2023
If you trust your marketing skills and you have your market target to get potential clients, go for the mutual benefit but you should know that requires lot of work and time, but if you're doubting your marketing skills, pls stick to your 70k work....

At least, you will always get something at the end of the month than hoping for a client to come before you get paid...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? / Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That / Google To Train 100,000 Nigerian Software Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.