Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. (10941 Views)

Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? / Do Insurance Companies Pay Salary Or It's Just Commission? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Bhol28: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2023
RedAlert08:

You're a kid from the way you're typing. There are some jobs that sucks you in. You'd hardly have time for other things. You'd be under the illusion that at least you're getting paid at the end of the month. Before you know it, two years would pass; then three; four... ten.

He must be having a torrid time in his present place of work for him to be considering a commission-based job.
The fact still remains that more experience on a job can boost your opportunity to get a better well paid job.I accepted my first job as a store keeper with just 26k salary and after few months I applied and was invited for a warehouse manager job interview in another company,the few months experience i have gotten from the 26k job gave me the confidence to pass the interview and got the WHM job with almost 7times my 26k salary and i,m even earning more now. INSURANCE marketing in Nigeria is time wasting because getting clients is too difficult.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2023
Chai...Naija don cast.Every where don scatter.
This is a to and fro Uber money for London,UK here.
Na wao. cry
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by habakukjss3: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
I earn above 70k monthly and I was recently offered a job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc as a Marketing Executive, with no salary, only commission and bonuses.
What'd you advise I do? Do you think it's worth it? Please enlighten me.
Thanks.

Insurance job is not reliable, oga leave that rubbish offer, face your 70k job
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Meerahbel: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2023
A luxury boutique hotel in Ikeja is recruiting for the following positions:

1) Accountant, salary is 150k
2) Owners' rep, salary is 150k
3) Front desk officer, salary is 70k
4) Housekeeper, salary is 70k
5) Chef, salary is 150k
6) Purchasing officer, salary is 70k
7) Bartenders, salary is 60k

Plus other benefits.

Qualified and experienced candidates in any of these roles should send CV’s to the email address below using the job role as the subject of the email.

recruitments@yiwill.com

OR Via WhatsApp to 08182506678 using the job role as the body of the message.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
I earn above 70k monthly and I was recently offered a job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc as a Marketing Executive, with no salary, only commission and bonuses.
Thanks.

Don't resigned from your work because of Marketing Executive at Insurance Companies either it's Mutual Benefit or any other Insurance Companies.

I'm talking to you as someone who have worked as Marketing Executive at Insurance Company before.

Not that Marketing Executive related jobs at Insurance Companies is bad, but is not for the faint hearted fellow and is not a child play.

You can go 6 Months or more without earning Kobo as newbie and for the fact that you've been earning before, is not going to be easy and the frustration will set in.

You can only take up such challenge if you really understand the industry with sound marketing skills and fully ready, but for trial and error sake; don't try am.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by occfx: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2023
RedAlert08:

Where will he get the 70k since he's not working? Would it fall from the sky?

He is already working... Need to plan for upgrade instead of selling his precious time for $70. If he doesn't plan it now, he will end up selling 10yrs for peanut
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by bigiyaro(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2023
Dennisochampa:
A bird in hand is worth 10 in the bush...
Take the 70k per month salary and work your way up...
I started with 77k a few years ago and now I warn almost times 10 in a month....
Marketing no dey too pay for 9ja.....
Take the stable job, improve yourself and your resume and never stop looking for better opportunities!!
especially all these insurance stuffs, na only sex and food things dey sell for this country.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Dennisochampa: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2023
bigiyaro:
especially all these insurance stuffs, na only sex and food things dey sell for this country.
grin grin grin grin grin.... Honestly... U Wan go tell woman wen deh sell for oshodi say make she come insure tomatoes?? Those kind of things... Na for Yankee e dey pay... No be for 9ja....
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by bigiyaro(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2023
Dennisochampa:
grin grin grin grin grin.... Honestly... U Wan go tell woman wen deh sell for oshodi say make she come insure tomatoes?? Those kind of things... Na for Yankee e dey pay... No be for 9ja....
😁😁😁😁😁😁 naija man go buy car of 15million dey cruise, but he will see car insurance as a waste of money, talkless of insuring a multimillion naira house. God go help us.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Yuneehk(f): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2023
You want to do marketing, and not just marketing, for insurance?

Better stay with your guaranteed salary job.

Commissions are for those that are sure of getting businesses so they will earn from it. If you don't have an uncle or friend ready to drop money in that your insurance, better stay where you are. Unless you love talking to convince Nigerians to do insurance of course.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Dennisochampa: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2023
bigiyaro:
😁😁😁😁😁😁 naija man go buy car of 15million dey cruise, but he will see car insurance as a waste of money, talkless of insuring a multimillion naira house. God go help us.
.... Amen o.... Na only God fit help 9ja...we see important things as useless and vice versa
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Donaldoni: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
zinaunreal:
70 dollars a month na wa o. I rather stay at home

NGN70k in Nigeria will buy more in Nigeria than $70 in the US

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Who are you marketing to.. when people don't even have money to feed their family and companies are folding every now and then. Stay with your current job oo.

or you are not aware that companies are reducing staffs daily nii
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by olawonder(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
How is it even possible to live on 70k a month!
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by aolaotan(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
Thanks.
a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. my 1cent
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Nokio2: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
U wan sell assurance
Go ask Chioma how that market b
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by gbolswag(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Marketing is hard

1 Like

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by MFORC(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
If you are not a risk taker stay with your salary job. Truth be told you can make that 70k in a day with commission job but it requires serious patience. Don't go to commission job with I want hammer sharp sharp mentality take your time learn, make mistakes and above all learn to handle rejection.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Decarbonisation: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
Thanks.

E be like say you wan fry enter fire from frying pan.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by benqo01(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
70k is d way o be wise
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by pinkhill(f): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
I would advise that you stick to your 70k job as selling insurance without a basic pay can be frustrating.

It is not easy to close a business, and you also need to close a lot of businesses or a transaction with a high premium to earn well.

EmperorTolson:
Thanks.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by comtem2011: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
EmperorTolson:
Thanks.
Don't leave your job pls. Y can do the insurance work alongside.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by viodemus: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
If it's a business that I have passion for, or let me say, if its a business that I understand well enough and see prospects in, then I will choose commission. If not, I will take the salary.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Love800(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
Is there accomodation?
Meerahbel:
A luxury boutique hotel in Ikeja is recruiting for the following positions:

1) Accountant, salary is 150k
2) Owners' rep, salary is 150k
3) Front desk officer, salary is 70k
4) Housekeeper, salary is 70k
5) Chef, salary is 150k
6) Purchasing officer, salary is 70k
7) Bartenders, salary is 60k

Plus other benefits.

Qualified and experienced candidates in any of these roles should send CV’s to the email address below using the job role as the subject of the email.

recruitments@yiwill.com

OR Via WhatsApp to 08182506678 using the job role as the body of the message.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Exceed15: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
7ok own is reliable.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Emdebby2: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Don't enter from frying pan to fire. Stick to your salary.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Welcomme: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
If you know what is good for you, keep that your 70k job and continue seeking for better opportunities. Leave insurance. Even when money was flowing in the country, people hardly do insurance na now wey sapa don hold everyone you go waka tire but no evidence.
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by rockog: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Please can someone learn Data stuff and Healthy and Environmental Safety course with certificate on Coursera?
VickypediaPHC:
Most Marketing roles in Nigeria are slavery. Both conditions are horrible! How do you cope with 70k per month with an unrealistic target? How do you work without salary while relying on "prospective commission"? Except you are doing it for survival, ignore the offers.

Here is my advice. Create or optimise your LinkedIn account, take few free courses on Coursera on your interest area. Learn a foreign language on Duolingo, improve on your research, writing and communication skills, standardised your CV, focus on Graduate Trainee role or internship and TRUST GOD FAITHFULLY, in a few years, you will see exponential growth in your career. Good luck!
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by ojun50(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
Focus on your 70k job, insurance job with no salary na put you won enter so
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Lydiajo201(f): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Christmas is fast approaching,here is a new way to make money free of charge.i want to help as many people as possible so that they can withdraw before 25th December.make money i will also make more money. Metafund is a new site where you can register for for free with an instant bonus of 2k ,do daily tasks to get 3k daily ,minimum withdrawal 4k,withdrawal date 10th of every month .So hurry up and signup.The link is below ⬇️

https://metafunds.ng/signup/lydiajoe
Re: URGENT, 70k Monthly Salary Or Marketing Executive At Mutual Benefit Assurance. by Lydiajo201(f): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Join the telegram bot and make 2k daily,the bot gives you simple task to do like joining a telegram group and you will get paid for it.You can only withdraw to your opay or PalmPay account .I will leave the link below ⬇️ ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https:///KYKREWARDSBOT?start=Bot17721560

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR / Npower: All Outstanding September Payment Cleared / 5 Possible Reasons You’re Unable To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.