Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You (11860 Views)

The Best Way To Get A Spouse That Hardly Admit/apologize When He Is Wrong,to Do / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by mozona(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
Am in your shoe too, but you just have to move on look for another woman have babies with her.

I still think about her though but make sure it does not affect me.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by tollyboy5(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You want us to believe you are godly abi even as you dey contemplate remarriage? Na wa for una! undecided

Anyhow, to move on, you need to forgive yourself for not being enough, adequate, able to meet needs, etc. undecided
He could meet his needs. His wife and her family just needed more and thought they're entitled to his money

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by GVTAsiwaju(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
tollyboy5:

He could meet his needs. His wife and her family just needed more and thought they're entitled to his money

Don't mind the Junkie

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by GorillaApp(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Happy about what exactly? undecided
at op, don't mind this dude. he is deranged.
time heals all wounds
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by PedoBear: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
You can go bleep your ex wife , that should do you

If she no gree , take it by force
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by xtervaganza(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
When I was with my wife I never cheated on her, loved her and she knows... I think the only issue was my unstable finance then and her parents ungodly attitude that really irritates me( I should have managed it better though).
We have seperated and her divorce case in court but I don't stop thinking about her against all odds.
I have dated NUMEROUS ladies while she left yet it doesn't help me forget, whereas, she never look back...

Divorced persons, how do you forget! I want to feel love again. I cannot marry or be with anyone if I don't love them, sex is truly overrated. Your suggestions pls.
I was in shoes but thankfully that phase is over. I don't think anything I say will work cos it's deep in the mind

Trust me, you will get over it but don't make an attempt to grt her back

1 Like

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
tollyboy5:
I have no idea how to make heads or tails of your response which has absolutely nothing to do with any of what I stated or asked. 🤔
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by mabea: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

How do I erase it? I've tried everything possible
Have you tried the Holy Spirit trust me he will help you if you ask him. Not joking

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
mabea:
Have you tried the Holy Spirit trust me he will help you if you ask him. Not joking
Stop lying to him. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by mabea: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying to him. undecided
Funny you. It's obvious you've not tried him either.
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
mozona:
Am in your shoe too, but you just have to move on look for another woman have babies with her.
I still think about her though but make sure it does not affect me
So create more burdens for himself even as he continues to manage with the heartache and misery from his past? undecided

Some of una no try at all. undecided
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
■ Don't mind the Junkie
You actually understood that response? Explain it to me since I didn't grasp the meaning in it. undecided
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
mabea:
Funny you. It's obvious you've not tried him either.
Stop lying! undecided
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Usmanovic95(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
Come to think of it,you can't tell your ex wife isn't missing you either, the only difference is you have only express yours. Time has the best answer to every question; you might forget her naturally or you might meet a better woman quality wise who will make you forget her totally.It is still normal if you still think about her intermittently for now.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by WantsandMore: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
When I was with my wife I never cheated on her, loved her and she knows... I think the only issue was my unstable finance then and her parents ungodly attitude that really irritates me( I should have managed it better though).
We have seperated and her divorce case in court but I don't stop thinking about her against all odds.
I have dated NUMEROUS ladies while she left yet it doesn't help me forget, whereas, she never look back...

Divorced persons, how do you forget! I want to feel love again. I cannot marry or be with anyone if I don't love them, sex is truly overrated. Your suggestions pls.
Are your finances stable now? If you can't forget them you can ask for more time to consider things & with your newly gained wisdom, hopefully you do better & if that option is a closed chapter ill suggest you focus on yourself like the myth of sisyphus. Be an absurd man who intends to find meaning & purpose in a meaningless world...& sex is not overrated, you just have to not fornicate & abstain
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
Na them, people who attached everything to spirit. To drink water sef na spiritual. I'm also in your shoe right now, exactly same story, she left 3times, I made efforts to bring her back, this time, I do observe each time she leaves, I have peace, and my financial capabilities increase. Due to her family negative interference? I concluded she's out to destroy me in everything. It's courage. I did forget about her, only issue now she left with my children which I find it difficult to forget. Every other women I met thereafter are just misbehaving. I'm tired of women sef .
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by DukeNija(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You want us to believe you are godly abi even as you dey contemplate remarriage? Na wa for una! undecided

Anyhow, to move on, you need to forgive yourself for not being enough, adequate, able to meet needs, etc. undecided

See gaslighting. Will this ludicrous advice suffice if he were your brother?
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
DukeNija:
■ See gaslighting.
■ Will this ludicrous advice suffice if he were your brother?
Gaslighting? Are you at all in your right senses? undecided

2. Um....that is how I was able to overcome my own issues after many years of trying and failing at everything else. It wasn't until I finally realized that it wasn't really the other person that I was grieving but what I considered my losses during the time spent with that other person that I picked up paper and began to write. I wrote down all it was that I felt I didn't do well that led to my loosing one thing or the other. After, putting it all down. I then went back through each item on the list and forgave myself for not being smart enough or strong enough or financially ok enough or loving enough, etc. By the time I had finished with the list. I realized I was no longer burdened by it all. undecided

I didn't have to date another person in order rid myself of the other hurt and u certainly didn't need to add more burdens on top what I already carry to do it either. So, yes, I would give the same advice to anybody including my own brother. undecided
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by mabea: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided
Is it possible to stop what you are not doing.
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by sihamey: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

The reason is that you are the cause of the problem in your marriage and she opted for divorce and happy divorcing you while you are still living in regret. Forgive yourself first then forgetting about your ex will come naturally
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by WorldRichest: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

Go and do a sex change. You should be a woman, in fact, you are a woman in man's physical body

You are thinking about one woman when there are billions out there, ready to do anything for you

We the Yoruba and Igbo Demons Association (YIDA) are disappointed in you.

You must be a Transgender

1 Like

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by naijapikin2(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
If you truly want to get over her

Get UNDER another girl..

The feeling will be different.

If you don't understand don't worry someone else will interpret., 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by teewhyhomes: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Contact us today @ Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by sakbio(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
If you can't forget and you still love her, swallow ur pride and meet her so that u can withdraw the divorce case, I don't think it is too late for that instead of putting urself into unnecessary trauma. Even her might be passing through what u are passing but stronger to cope with it.
Swallow ur pride and approach her
quote author=GVTAsiwaju post=127201825]When I was with my wife I never cheated on her, loved her and she knows... I think the only issue was my unstable finance then and her parents ungodly attitude that really irritates me( I should have managed it better though).

Divorced persons, how do you forget! I want to feel love again. I cannot marry or be with anyone if I don't love them, sex is truly overrated. Your suggestions pls.[/quote]
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Exceed15: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
Even if you come back you still have her parents to combat with. Bro, just move on but this time around investigate her family well.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Paracetamol01: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

you need paracetamol bruh to calm down your nerves
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Tzar(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
You clearly ain’t an alpha male & don’t even see yourself as the prize in a relationship!
Your solution is easy. Just read voraciously about how not to be a SIMP!
GVTAsiwaju:

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tzar:
You clearly ain’t an alpha male & don’t even see yourself as the prize in a relationship!
Your solution is easy. Just read voraciously about how not to be a SIMP!
Una don rescue una alfa-male brother who was abandoned by his wife in UK terminal since last October abi September? Na alfa-male wey him do land am were him dey so. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by placeofallure(f): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
fman:
Yoruba and divorce
Na 5&6

You're a big fool for bringing Yoruba into this matter. Se wọn fi ṣe yin ni?
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by frozen70(f): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
We have seperated and her divorce case in court but I don't stop thinking about her against all odds.i

For the fact that the divorce case is still in court
She has long moved on

Stop mourning a living being all in the name of missing her

If you don't open your heart for another relationship then you will date yourself

Another option is for you to make money since money is the only thing that caused the separation

You still have a beautiful opportunity to find another woman, but you have to let your ex go
So that you can get a replacement
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by lookingfly: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

when a woman want to move on, she moves on completely. It's hard for you to move on because you truly loved her that's why you are still thinking about her. I think knowing that she won't come back again should be the starting point to forget her and ensure that if you must date another woman, she should be way better than your wife. You'll move on this way.
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Mimicle101: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
our naija woman eh.... if i tell my experiences eh.

just because of money.

bro just find a way to move on.

mine is 2 months now. have not seen my 3 years old son. no communication. she blocked me and Changed her number.

because of our issue her family could not even send or phone my mother for condolences. they never came for my father's funeral. my father and my brother was buried 3 weeks ago.

look majority of Nigerians only respect money. as long is available.

the worse mistake of my life is thinking getting a Nigerian wife because of culture blabla bla

i will never do such mistake again.

All the foreign girls showed me more respect than my Nigerian wife whom i loved with my everything

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / They Need An Urhobo Name - Female (without The Usual Oghene) / He Wants More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.