Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You (11858 Views)

The Best Way To Get A Spouse That Hardly Admit/apologize When He Is Wrong,to Do / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mimicle101:
■ our naija woman eh.... if i tell my experiences eh. just because of money. bro just find a way to move on. mine is 2 months now. have not seen my 3 years old son. no communication. she blocked me and Changed her number. because of our issue her family could not even send or phone my mother for condolences. they never came for my father's funeral. my father and my brother was buried 3 weeks ago.
look majority of Nigerians only respect money. as long is available. the worse mistake of my life is thinking getting a Nigerian wife because of culture blabla bla i will never do such mistake again.
■ All the foreign girls showed me more respect than my Nigerian wife whom i loved with my everything
This has been the near-norm since even the 80s in that same Nigeria. The culture has almost always worshipped money so I am not certain why people cry when this reality reveals itself in their marriages. If you were a woman yourself, you would probably have behaved exactly as your wife did so don't pretend you are so different particularly since you confess that like so many other Nigerian men you also married because of culture thinking you could somehow play/manipulate culture to your benefit. undecided

2. They didn't show you more respect. Rather, they showed you their culture and priorities are quite different from your culture. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
RDX
TINUBUISMAD:
sad
Look for a replacement Sharp sharp

This here deserves to replace the FTC comment and thread closed. cool
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by djon78(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
When I was with my wife I never cheated on her, loved her and she knows... I think the only issue was my unstable finance then and her parents ungodly attitude that really irritates me( I should have managed it better though).
We have seperated and her divorce case in court but I don't stop thinking about her against all odds.
I have dated NUMEROUS ladies while she left yet it doesn't help me forget, whereas, she never look back...

Divorced persons, how do you forget! I want to feel love again. I cannot marry or be with anyone if I don't love them, sex is truly overrated. Your suggestions pls.

Actually time heals everything

Moreover like I have read many times
Women don't Love Men in many marital Union
So when there's is a break up
Men find it hard to move on because they were the ones that loved with there heart

With time your heart will be mended
And one thing you will do is dead this thing called love

What you owe a woman is your duties to her not Love

I remember the time I was like you
But I have become much wiser now
My heart doesn't belong to any woman

My heart belongs to my purpose, my hustles, the main ambition I want to achieve and the Mark I want to leave in my generation when I am fine

And to raise up my successors and make sure they can handle all my achievements while I am still alive

But to put a woman in my heart
I dey craze

That's the drift

You must find better ambition
Woman isn't an ambition

And the earliest you know this
The better for you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:45am On Nov 29, 2023
Return to your wife. Cancel the divorce proceedings.
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by GVTAsiwaju(m): 6:30am On Nov 29, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Return to your wife. Cancel the divorce proceedings.

How do I cancel what I didn't initiate?
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Afodot0022(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2023
I know this might the most traumatic and bitter phase of your life but bro, you gonna be fine, i have experienced this before and do understand how you feel. at times you feel you have moved on and at times you get stock in your emotional roller-coaster again especially when you know she doesn't care if the relationship moves or when she started seeing someone else, that will totally tear you apart but you just have to be strong and move on, despite am separated from my wife for close to a year now, i still miss her and still love her even despite the fact have meet other ladies that are even better than her, we have two girls together to make matter worst, i just find it difficult to move on cos we married for 6years and the bond was already there, it wasn't easy to let go, but for your own happiness and health, let her go, have fun, enjoy yourself, if its destined for you both to still be together despite all this, believe me, you guys will find yourself together again. Now i believe that divorce is even more worst experience that a terrible marriage cos the emotional and psychological trauma and pain you feel after divorce is crazy.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Mimicle101: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Afodot0022:
I know this might the most traumatic and bitter phase of your life but bro, you gonna be fine, i have experienced this before and do understand how you feel. at times you feel you have moved on and at times you get stock in your emotional roller-coaster again especially when you know she doesn't care if the relationship moves or when she started seeing someone else, that will totally tear you apart but you just have to be strong and move on, despite am separated from my wife for close to a year now, i still miss her and still love her even despite the fact have meet other ladies that are even better than her, we have two girls together to make matter worst, i just find it difficult to move on cos we married for 6years and the bond was already there, it wasn't easy to let go, but for your own happiness and health, let her go, have fun, enjoy yourself, if its destined for you both to still be together despite all this, believe me, you guys will find yourself together again. Now i believe that divorce is even more worst experience that a terrible marriage cos the emotional and psychological trauma and pain you feel after divorce is crazy.

like eh

Never sacrifice anything to please a woman.

even when you do heaven and earth for them. the one that will betray you will. i think Judas in the bible must be a woman

1 Like

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by DonroxyII: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
When I was with my wife I never cheated on her, loved her and she knows... I think the only issue was my unstable finance then and her parents ungodly attitude that really irritates me( I should have managed it better though).
We have seperated and her divorce case in court but I don't stop thinking about her against all odds.
I have dated NUMEROUS ladies while she left yet it doesn't help me forget, whereas, she never look back...

Divorced persons, how do you forget! I want to feel love again. I cannot marry or be with anyone if I don't love them, sex is truly overrated. Your suggestions pls.
You are just "Emotional" That's what makes someone not to quickly forget the other ...

The other party is less emotional .....

Emotions is what makes us Good People But You Must Manned Up & Allow Your Body to processed it all while you faced your Realities.....

You must be Realistic & Face Realities Heads On with time Your Body will adjust(Adapted) to Realities!
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by DonroxyII: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2023
Justkatty:
Pele o
Heal very well and move on.
You can't continue to force yourself into someone that doesn't give a f*ck about you

But I thought men are always strong to bear every pains that comes from the other gender undecided
Boys That are Raised By "Women" or Single Mothers or Their Dads is Mostly Not in The Pictures or Their Dad is Effeminate Himself are Mostly "Emotional" instead of Reasonable ...

Nevertheless Everyone has a Breaking Points in the Long-run Where Your Basket of Emotions & Tears Will Just Be Broken & The Streams of Cry 😢 will flow Like River Amazon !
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by DonroxyII: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
Na them, people who attached everything to spirit. To drink water sef na spiritual. I'm also in your shoe right now, exactly same story, she left 3times, I made efforts to bring her back, this time, I do observe each time she leaves, I have peace, and my financial capabilities increase. Due to her family negative interference? I concluded she's out to destroy me in everything. It's courage. I did forget about her, only issue now she left with my children which I find it difficult to forget. Every other women I met thereafter are just misbehaving. I'm tired of women sef .
Why Can't You Sit down & Check Yourself for the Gaps in Your Manliness ....

There must have been an issue with your women's management Skills !
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Simonsmg: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
What is that thing you love most about your ex wife ? Try and swift it to another thing, try and create hatred for it . Develop likeness for something else in another lady, with prayers you will forget your ex-wife . Your brain is like a computer use it ! Love is strong pray .
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Pinkeyes: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
See comments, and Black men pretend not to cry over a woman.
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Justkatty(f): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
DonroxyII:
Boys That are Raised By "Women" or Single Mothers or Their Dads is Mostly Not in The Pictures or Their Dad is Effeminate Himself are Mostly "Emotional" instead of Reasonable ...

Nevertheless Everyone has a Breaking Points in the Long-run Where Your Basket of Emotions & Tears Will Just Be Broken & The Streams of Cry 😢 will flow Like River Amazon !
Word!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
DonroxyII:
Why Can't You Sit down & Check Yourself for the Gaps in Your Manliness ....

There must have been an issue with your women's management Skills !
you are right, I've decided to avoid woman for the rest of my life, I don't need them again. My life is better now without woman.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Sambab(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Just stop thinking about her

GVTAsiwaju:

How do I erase it? I've tried everything possible
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Afodot0022:

Divorce is worse than a bad marriage o
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
■ Divorce is worse than a bad marriage o
If say Osinachi dey here, she go call you out for the liar that you are in this! undecided
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Elvisbandi(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2023
You just have to stop reading your previous conversations

You have to stop texting if they're not replying any of your text and you have to engage yourself in things that will keep you busy

Especially having a side income that gives you at least 5k - 10k a week

There's nothing more important than making money and taking care of yourself and your family

I can actually show you have to make up to 10k a week, just reply this comment and I will show you

Make money and forget your ex, they are gone....
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
Elvisbandi:
You just have to stop reading your previous conversations

You have to stop texting if they're not replying any of your text and you have to engage yourself in things that will keep you busy

Especially having a side income that gives you at least 5k - 10k a week

There's nothing more important than making money and taking care of yourself and your family

I can actually show you have to make up to 10k a week, just reply this comment and I will show you

Make money and forget your ex, they are gone....

Ok. Show me how to make N1m a day instead
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by walyx(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2023
Stevenbright:

The major problem you are having is that you see yourself as the problem as if your ex. wife was a saint. Before you can get her out of your mind, you must come to terms with the fact that she has her own shortcomings too. If not, the marriage would have survived because she would have complemented your efforts to make things work for the family.

Realizing the above will help you forgive yourself, help you to heal and free you from the bondage of adoring her.

A point to note, especially for me.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by fman(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
placeofallure:

You're a big fool for bringing Yoruba into this matter. Se wọn fi ṣe yin ni?
Ode.
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by fman(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
BXNX:

mumu man
Oloribruku grin
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by fman(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Obierika:

Tribalistic goat spotted!
Ewu awusa grin
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by fman(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

How do you know am Yoruba?
Oloribruku you think say I care to know where u r from?
Deal with your mistakes and move on. grin
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by GVTAsiwaju(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
fman:

Oloribruku you think say I care to know where u r from?
Deal with your mistakes and move on. grin

What is the Oloriburuku for? Did I ever insult you?
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by kuverah(f): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=sakbio post=127212833]If you can't forget and you still love her, swallow ur pride and meet her so that u can withdraw the divorce case, I don't think it is too late for that instead of putting urself into unnecessary trauma. Even her might be passing through what u are passing but stronger to cope with it.
Swallow ur pride and approach her
The best advice so far. Is possible both of them are still in love so coming back together is a good option. Why is it that everybody is for divorce this days? As far as domestic violence is not involve, they are good to go. Patience, forgiveness, tolerance are needed in every marriage and life at large. Life is not a bed of roses.
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by GVTAsiwaju(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=kuverah post=127282424][/quote]

Thank you! Deep down I don't really want her back
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by kuverah(f): 12:23pm On Jan 12
djon78:

Actually time heals everything

Moreover like I have read many times
Women don't Love Men in many marital Union
So when there's is a break up
Men find it hard to move on because they were the ones that loved with there heart

With time your heart will be mended
And one thing you will do is dead this thing called love

What you owe a woman is your duties to her not Love

I remember the time I was like you
But I have become much wiser now
My heart doesn't belong to any woman

My heart belongs to my purpose, my hustles, the main ambition I want to achieve and the Mark I want to leave in my generation when I am fine

And to raise up my successors and make sure they can handle all my achievements while I am still alive

But to put a woman in my heart
I dey craze

That's the drift

You must find better ambition
Woman isn't an ambition

And the earliest you know this
The better for you

Anybody that will fall for this advice is deemed to be called a fool. These are the kind of people that advice against love but they love like craze. Not all people practice what they preached. If you find love, abeg love. Is not a crime or a disease.
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by djon78(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12
kuverah:

Anybody that will fall for this advice is deemed to be called a fool. These are the kind of people that advice against love but they love like craze. Not all people practice what they preached. If you find love, abeg love. Is not a crime or a disease.

Go to divorce courts
You will be surprised that many of the clients
Were once in Love

There's more to Life than romantic Love
Rather respect and have regards for your partner
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by Jman06(m): 12:22am On Jan 13
If you both (especially your ex wife) understood that marriage requires loads of forgiveness even without being apologized to, perhaps the marriage would have remained intact.

M
Re: How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You by GVTAsiwaju(m): 2:28am On Jan 13
Jman06:
If you both (especially your ex wife) understood that marriage requires loads of forgiveness even without being apologized to, perhaps the marriage would have remained intact.

M

What is your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice Needed For Living In Nigeria / Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.