Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice (10944 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by GoodRocks: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2023
SisterAnn:
You are the most angry NLer I know. You exude too much negative energy online over nothing.

Your life must be difficult!

We can help you if you reach out.

Stale already.

Stick to the post and counter the op's brilliant point if e sure for you. ๐Ÿคก
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by SisterAnn(f): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Stale already.

Stick to the post and counter the op's brilliant point if e sure for you. ๐Ÿคก
SMH
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Solofresh2: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
This is the most ignorant and dumbest thread I ever saw.
Pregnancy and childbirth puts a woman's life at risk.

I remember during youth service when I served in the O&G department of a certain hospital. That year what I used my eye to see and experienced, it traumatized me, I know how many women and babies I saved from the brink of death and disability. heck, I nearly got infected with HIV due to somebody's incompetent and swore that I would rather stay single than open my legs for a worthless man and bear him a child.

Motherhood is not worth it and over rated except if you have a partner who is sensible. Not these poorly trained men who think they are husband material. Many men don't even know what it means to be parents.

Ladies should a man start misbehaving, a pregnancy will not patch your relationship. Go and get birth control if you are not ready for wahala.
That's your problem.If you are not happy with the thread,you can go open yours and mind you, your opinion is not welcomed
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by kkins25(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
This mentality is disgusting. Your children are not your retirement plans. They are not your legacy.

It is disgusting when 2 people rub genitals without thinking of lifelong consequences. Siring a progeny into the world without a plan to raise it properly into adulthood as a contributor to society is how boko harm recruits members and people get houseboys and housegirls.

You all will learn down the line. Fรปck around and find out season is here. Winter is coming for many men. Worldwide, a movement of women are choosing to not have children is growing. With time, it will enter this country too. Women are beginning to question if motherhood is worth it.

If women choose to not give birth because they deem themselves unfit for the task, that's their problem. Good for them.

For me, it's a game of "let the strongest survive." So if their mental capacity isn't strong enough to bring them to sire children, then they are better off dead. Anyway, not every being is supposed to pass down their genes. It's the law of nature. So.....

Who said anything about making my children my retirement plan? I said, through them I am Immortalized. Do you have too much spec in your eyes?

Winter cannot come for many men. That's radical feminist delusion; too much food has made them lose touch with reality.

Do not forget, your consciousness is a delusion. the living being in you is your DNA, which is doing everything in its power to make sure it survives. If women choose to stop siring children, mother nature will teach them a lesson.

Mother nature has blessed human femailes with sensitive genitals so that sex is pleasant for them. Yes, child birth is risky, but have you seen a hyena giving birth?

I hope u know, women are programmed to seek out males during ovulation. That sensation will be heightened when human population drops.. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Reminds me of Lot, Abraham's Nephew. See what his daughters did? ๐Ÿ˜‚. The moment women's s DNA realize our specie is at risk of annihilation, women will be d ones forcing men to nack them..

Humans! Think you have control over your behavior ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI laugh in hyena..

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2023
kkins25:

If women choose to not give birth because they deem themselves unfit for the task, that's their problem. Good for them.

For me, it's a game of "let the strongest survive." So if their mental capacity isn't strong enough to bring them to sire children, then they are better off dead. Anyway, not every being is supposed to pass down their genes. It's the law of nature. So.....

Who said anything about making my children my retirement plan? I said, through them I am Immortalized. Do you have too much spec in your eyes?

Winter cannot come for many men. That's radical feminist delusion; too much food has made them lose touch with reality.

Do not forget, your consciousness is a delusion. the living being in you is your DNA, which is doing everything in its power to make sure it survives. If women choose to stop siring children, mother nature will teach them a lesson.

Mother nature has blessed human femailes with sensitive genitals so that sex is pleasant for them. Yes, child birth is risky, but have you seen a hyena giving birth?

I hope u know, women are programmed to seek out males during ovulation. That sensation will be heightened when human population drops.. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

Reminds me of Lot, Abraham's Nephew. See what his daughters did? ๐Ÿ˜‚. The moment women's s DNA realize our specie is at risk of annihilation, women will be d ones forcing men to nack them..

Humans! Think you have control over your behavior ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃI laugh in hyena..
Agree to disagree. You still delusional tho.

I wish the Indian doctor working on womb transplants between women and men can make it a reality.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Evolutionism: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7922825/husband-before-ask-wife-what and I see the OP trying to justify the saying "what does a woman brings to the table" anthem by men nowadays.

Saying a woman facing a difficult time giving birth to her child is a sacrifice is a no no.It is natural for a woman to give birth to a child,either difficulty or not.

It is also natural for a man to releases sperm,so as to impregnate a woman.

If a man find it difficult to impregnate a woman, will you call that a sacrifice too?

Infact,sacrifice is when a man provides everything for his woman because it is not compulsory.

Anybody can make money to provide for their own needs, not always waiting for your man to do everything for you.

It is your responsibility as a woman to carry your pregnancy if you want a child.

God bless you and increase your wisdom.

It's a Huge Joy for me to behold witnessing more men are starting to wake up to see clearly the Biggest SCAM in the world.

Let the women go out there and hustle too and also be the head of the house and see how easy it is to make end meets.

Many men are now ready to be a babysitter, do cleaning, cook, give them sex anytime they want, et all.

Very ungrateful lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by kkins25(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
Agree to disagree. You still delusional tho.

I wish the Indian doctor working on womb transplants between women and men can make it a reality.

How's that delusional? I say, I'm not going to carry the mindset that I'm sacrificing for my kids, nd u say I'm delusional.. okay sir.

Evolutionism:

God bless you and increase your wisdom.

It's a Huge Joy for me to behold witnessing more men are starting to wake up to see clearly the Biggest SCAM in the world.

Let the women go out there and hustle too and also be the head of the house and see how easy it is to make end meets.

Many men are now ready to be a babysitter, do cleaning, cook, give them sex anytime they want, et all.

Very ungrateful lots.

I doubt many men out there are willing to take those responsibilities...

women also hustle... More than you think they do.. all d women in the market, na play them dey play?

there's time for cruise, deres time for truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Woman Steal From Her Husband? / What Do You Like About Your Father. / What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.