Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice (10925 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by BRATISLAVA: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Mtcheeeewwww. I don't even know what to say.

Lol.

There's no length they won't go to belittle what women do. They can be the most useless men on Earth, but once a woman gives birth they will become so logical to know that what she's doing isn't special.

20 years from now they will be paying for IVF with a smile on their face and dancing that the Lord has done it for them. That simple, useless thing women do from time to time.

It's 1st degree breast envy. Or wizardry.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by DKM123: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
Providing for your own family is not a sacrifice....

You small men always dragging with women because you have very low self esteem and absolutely NOTHING to offer as proof of your manhood and thus someone saying a woman has value for carrying and nurturing a human life further diminshes your little minuscule teeny weeny manhood.
So you keep dragging biology with women because your value as a man is non existent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Exedyne: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Na Nigerian men dey do themselves.

She born the pikin for you? Na she go spend on top the pikin??

Very stupid mentality say woman dey do man favor through childbirth.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Magnoliaa(f): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
It's 1st degree breast envy. Or wizardry.

Breast envy might be the most accurate description of their behaviours I've seen in a long while. grin

It's always all not special until a woman opts for surrogacy or freezing her eggs or even chose to remain child-free for life. Then they'll remember that reproduction is the greatest purpose of a woman, and the highest honor she could ever have that her job wouldn't give her and bla bla bla.

Tell the same people that are agreeing with the OP of this thread that children don't owe their parents anything or that they shouldn't be retirement plans, and watch them start struggling to string a coherent defense. If women's roles as life carriers isn't important, then why should the role of parents be much revered? After all, nobody forced them to be parents, too. They aren't doing their children a favour by raising them. Same logic, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by dkidd: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Aiye ti baje.
Women now see carrying their own children as a sacrifice?
Chai. It is finished!
Lol... E shock u abi πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by We4all: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7922825/husband-before-ask-wife-what and I see the OP trying to justify the saying "what does a woman brings to the table" anthem by men nowadays.

Saying a woman facing a difficult time giving birth to her child is a sacrifice is a no no.It is natural for a woman to give birth to a child,either difficulty or not.

It is also natural for a man to releases sperm,so as to impregnate a woman.

If a man find it difficult to impregnate a woman, will you call that a sacrifice too?

Infact,sacrifice is when a man provides everything for his woman because it is not compulsory.

Anybody can make money to provide for their own needs, not always waiting for your man to do everything for you.

It is your responsibility as a woman to carry your pregnancy if you want a child.

If you don't have a valid point, just shut it. I thought men were supposed to be the 'head of family'? So, why shouldn't a man provide solely for his family?

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Savedday2: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tell all the SIMP make them get small sense.

They are here glorifying ashawo that has been overused because she gave birth to a child.

The fact is that none of them can swear that another guy haven't knack the wife/girlfriends since they are 2geda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by sholay2011(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
jaxxy:
The child doesn't belong to the man alone. it's the woman's child too.

It is a sacrifice but not to the extent of holding anybody hostage or making the man's life unbearable.
Well said...
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Fiscus105(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
I came across this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7922825/husband-before-ask-wife-what and I see the OP trying to justify the saying "what does a woman brings to the table" anthem by men nowadays.

Saying a woman facing a difficult time giving birth to her child is a sacrifice is a no no.It is natural for a woman to give birth to a child,either difficulty or not.

If a man find it difficult to impregnate a woman, will you call that a sacrifice too?

Infact,sacrifice is when a man provides everything for his woman because it is not compulsory.

Anybody can make money to provide for their own needs, not always waiting for your man to do everything for you.

It is your responsibility as a woman to carry your pregnancy if you want a child.

Work hard to use the money to uplift ur woman and household is not a sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by HaneefahRN(f): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dumbo
One poor woman will meet these fools and think they get man.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Karleb(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Birthing a child is one of the most selfish act on earth.

It ain't no sacrifice. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by LadyRosa2(f): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Na people like this dey beat their mama

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by stormborn28(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Smmh
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by PedoBear: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
What's a woman ??
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by GoodRocks: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Solofresh2:

Dear OP,

BRATISLAVA,
SisterAnn
Lovelyn541
Fountainofyouth

I hope the above mentioned fuuuuls sees this post, and as usual they'll avoid it like plague.

It beats my imagination how a sane human being will consider giving birth to a child as sacrificed. Her own child for that matter! It's not like it's only the man that owns the child. This is just like saying a man unable to impregnate his wife is making sacrifice. Too lame and dull people on nairaland.

I am waiting for them to come and argue with the OP. Fuuulllls everywhere! Don't go and hustle, make money and take care of yourself. Be there waiting for a man to come and take care of you because you see giving birth as a sacrifice. Ee_diiiooots

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Crosby24: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
We4all:
You guys should rest abeg! Giving birth is a risky venture and not everyone is ready to undertake that risk. A woman in my neighborhood died recently while in labor. I bet she would still be alive if she were not pregnant.

Anything that endangers the life of another is risky and pregnancy is one of it. I have seen women whose pregnancies weren't high risk, but they still couldn't make it during child birth.

If you think pregnancy isn't a sacrifice, then why is it such a big deal to you if a woman can't get pregnant?
Do you know how much nutrient you dispense to satisfy a woman daily,why do men have short lifespan.do your research you will know men sacrifice more. Just because Men enjoy intimacy they don't know how much it take from their lives,i don't envy a man with many wives πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by seguno2: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
post=127209467:
All the roforofo fight don do biko.
A man and a woman should just live in peace or let go.
Life is too short for all these.
E don do.

Why should we be in your group of people who don’t want to explore issues of concern to human relationships deeply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Karlifate: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
As a [Nigerian] woman,

Adopting children, and raising them up (alongside your own biological children), to become responsibile adult is a sacrifice.

Giving birth to your own child(ren) is not a sacrifice. It's your biological responsibility. πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Farki: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
We4all:
You guys should rest abeg! Giving birth is a risky venture and not everyone is ready to undertake that risk. A woman in my neighborhood died recently while in labor. I bet she would still be alive if she were not pregnant.

Anything that endangers the life of another is risky and pregnancy is one of it. I have seen women whose pregnancies weren't high risk, but they still couldn't make it during child birth.

If you think pregnancy isn't a sacrifice, then why is it such a big deal to you if a woman can't get pregnant?

As if the woman herself wouldn't want a child. grin

People who say that are just dumb and narcissistic.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Farki: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Breast envy might be the most accurate description of their behaviours I've seen in a long while. grin

It's always all not special until a woman opts for surrogacy or freezing her eggs or even chose to remain child-free for life. Then they'll remember that reproduction is the greatest purpose of a woman, and the highest honor she could ever have that her job wouldn't give her and bla bla bla.

Tell the same people that are agreeing with the OP of this thread that children don't owe their parents anything or that they shouldn't be retirement plans, and watch them start struggling to string a coherent defense. If women's roles as life carriers isn't important, then why should the role of parents be much revered? After all, nobody forced them to be parents, too. They aren't doing their children a favour by raising them. Same logic, abi?

No one says its not important but women who only exist to consume and live off men keep saying their only usefulness is having a womb. grin

Imagine a man with rotten character saying his only contribution to a relationship is he can ejacujate. grin
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Tommydare(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
Oya say something
Magnoliaa:
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Magnoliaa(f): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Farki:
No one says its not important but women who only exist to consume and live off men keep saying their only usefulness is having a womb. grin

Imagine a man with rotten character saying his only contribution to a relationship is he can ejacujate. grin

K
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Crosby24:

Do you know how much nutrient you dispense to satisfy a woman daily,why do men have short lifespan.do your research you will know men sacrifice more. Just because Men enjoy intimacy they don't know how much it take from their lives,i don't envy a man with many wives πŸ˜‚

You have sex to satisfy yourself. How can you compare ejaculating to childbirth? undecided

Men have short life span due to their own toxic masculinity. You go through stuff and won't speak up. In the name of being a man. Na you dey do yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by ukaface(f): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mtcheeew
All these kind topic sef

Just to scatter somebody head
All of Una go Dey alright when Una jam the one wey pass Una.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by teewhyhomes: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Contact us today @ Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by BRATISLAVA: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You've got them down to a 't'.

Why is it always matters to do with women that expose their logic as non-existent? Why always the rage and inequitable comparisons?

One thing is certain though, the men who made those threads are in loving marriages or have not replaced their hearts with sawdust and selfishness. The comments are from dysfunctional single boys.
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by BRATISLAVA: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
DKM123:
Providing for your own family is not a sacrifice....

You small men always dragging with women because you have very low self esteem and absolutely NOTHING to offer as proof of your manhood and this someone saying a woman has value for carrying and nurturing a human life further diminshes your little minuscule teeny weeny manhood.
So you keep dragging biology with women because your value as a man is non existent.

Loswhite and silentgroper and the other buffoon quoting me. GO0DHardDick
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Silentgroper(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Loswhite and silentgroper and the other buffoon quoting me. GO0DHardDick
total crap

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by BRATISLAVA: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
Silentgroper:
total crap

Breast envy, wizardry and what DMK says.
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Crosby24: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
1Sharon:

You have sex to satisfy yourself. How can you compare ejaculating to childbirth? undecided

Men have short life span due to their own toxic masculinity. You go through stuff and won't speak up. In the name of being a man. Na you dey do yourselves.
It's clear you don't understand the process of childbirth and the process of of producing a child both give out virtue's

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
Farki:
β–  No one says its not important but women who only exist to consume and live off men keep saying their only usefulness is having a womb. grin

Do these women put guns to the heads of the men who pay for them bringing just that to the table?. lipsrsealed
Re: Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Crosby24:

It's clear you don't understand the process of childbirth and the process of of producing a child both give out virtue's

Are you a woman? Do you understand it anymore than I do? undecided

They are not the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Boy Marry A Girl Of The Same Age? / Start A Footwear Business..... At Factory Price, And Be Your Own Boss / What Do You Like About Your Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.