Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging (912 Views)

Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by bigpicture001: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2023
...Hey ,guyz lets have fun by posting pix of oldest yet still useful item in our possession of course adding a short storyline of why you cant let it go...

mine is this electric extension below : we used it since i was a kid in family house to it with me wen i broke away from family house 15 years ago, its still serving nd still my best extension...i just cant let it go

@ mod, please help me locate the section of this thread, i cant place where to post it.thanks

lets go!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by MrCork: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2023
bigpicture001:
...Hey ,guyz lets have fun by posting pix of oldest yet still useful item in our possession of course adding a short storyline of why you can let it go...

mine is this electric extension below : we used it since i was a kid in family house to it with me wen i broke away from family house 15 years ago, its still serving nd still my best extension...i just cant let it go

@ mod, please help me locate the section of this thread, i cant place where to post it.thanks

lets go!

angry
Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by TemplarLandry: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2023
cool
Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by MrCork: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2023
bigpicture001:
...Hey ,guyz lets have fun by posting pix of oldest yet still useful item in our possession of course adding a short storyline of why you can let it go...

lets go!

Bro Romanse section is strictly for chaaasssin women sir....we not intaresssted in buy-in electric kettle!!(no oofencse) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by bigpicture001: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2023
MrCork:

Bro Romanse section is strictly for chaaasssin women sir....we not intaresssted in buy-in electric kettle!!(no oofencse) angry

mr ITK...who talked about buying anything...if u dont understand English abeg park well

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by bigdawg7: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
I don't use objects for more than one month even girls

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by Sonnobax15(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by Obierika(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
MrCork:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
I take my mother's plates and pink tumblers wherever I go... She has many plates, some are even older than me and we've been using the pink tumblers since I was a child.

When I went to varsity, I took some of them and when I left for Durban, I still took them... grin grin grin... Many times my friends told me that their designs are outdated and that I should buy new ones, but I'd still prefer them.

One of my friends once broke one of the plates and I nearly choked her that day... grin grin grin... And instead of going to the shops to buy a new plate, I still went home to get another one... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
bigpicture001:

mr ITK...who talked about buying anything...if u dont understand English abeg park well

He told you the fact but unfortunately we Nigerians do not like to hear the truth.

This is Romance Section and we come here to chase money, talk about nyansh and plot how we're going to 'catch' girls like Samantha124 grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by MrCork: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
bigpicture001:

Bro does nairaland resemble Alaba market....u come here to sell kettle.
.go n look for woman to chase & if u cant find woman..PAY 4 ONE!!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Your Oldest Yet Useful Belonging by alpharoyalty: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mine is a Philip pressing iron.
I bought it while I was in the university.
Fast forward 12 years later, I'm still using it at home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nightmare Called Staphylococcus Aureus / Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion / To All The Ladies In The House(guys Too Are Welcome). What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.