Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This (2709 Views)

I Am In Love With My Female Casual Friend / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by humilitypays(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
‎The simple truth is, majority of women are selfish, stingy and ungrateful, especially Nigerian ladies!

The only reason ladies keep saying that they prefer keeping male friends than female friends is because they love taking advantage of guys financially in the name of friendship without offering anything in return to the guy they call friend.

A lady will demand money, call cards, flight ticket, house rent, gifts, free lunch, free ride, etc from her male friends....she expects her male friends to help her fix her home theatre when it develops fault, help her fix fan, help her refill her cooking gas, help drive her to salon, and parties, help fix her car or take it to mechanic, and also help her secure a job but what does she offer to this her male friend Irrelevant gossip and nonsense talk that has no financial or business meaning and she expects this her male friend to be happy with her forever!

Is he your brother or father Even your father that's training you in school and sponsoring u financially expects that when u finally become financially capable tomorrow, that u will take care of him at his old age. So what does your male friends stand to benefit for helping you all through your life And u also expect them to storm your wedding day to shower u with expensive gifts for being a parasite to them all year long and then u go to your husbands house to go and deposit all the value your male friends dumped in your life and they go back home empty handed like Israelites returning from Egypt, lol...I don't blame u ladies sha, I blame some gullible sisy men lol

Nigerian women need to wake up to reality; you can't be a parasite to a man in the name of he is my friend and expect the man to be happy with u forever, not possible!

Guys wake up o, the same girl u have been helping financially, academically, career-wise, business-wise, spiritually for free in the name of "she is my friend" and she gives u nothing in return is busy offering free sex and more to one inconsequential guy that's doing nothing for her at all! In fact, the guy she sleeps with and cooks for and cleans his house and wash his clothes does nothing for her at all....he even beats her join, so Naija guys wake up!

Don't do anything free for any girl in the name of ordinary friend....if u have plenty money to give out, give your sisters, your cousins, nieces, aunts and help the less privilege in the society. 

If a girl isn't your sister, not your‎ cousin, not your niece, not your sweet mum, not your girlfriend, not your fiancée, not your wife, not your business partner, then she is nobody but a stranger...if u want to help her, help her as a stranger or a less privilege person, not as a female friend because female friends are parasites in Nigeria!!

To be a good female friend to a guy, offer him some value if u don't want to offer him sex. If u can, buy him a car, help him get a good job, help him get a Visa to Japa, help him settle abroad, lend him big money to invest in his business, sometimes surprise him with worthy and useful gifts, ladies stop being parasites to men....Nigerian men are waking up! you ladies need to wake up too!

You ladies can buy your male friends car and houses na, you can do it! Do it and if he asks u for sex after u have bought him car, house or helped him secure good job, then slap the thunder out of him and report him to me for proper dealing‎

39 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Solofresh2: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
humilitypays:
‎The simple truth is, women are selfish, stingly and ungrateful, especially Nigerian ladies!

The only reason ladies keep saying that they prefer keeping male friends than female friends is because they love taking advantage of guys financially in the name of friendship without offering anything in return to the guy they call friend.

A lady will demand money, call cards, flight ticket, house rent, gifts, free lunch, free ride, etc from her male friends....she expects her male friends to help her fix her home theatre when it develops fault, help her fix fan, help her refill her cooking gas, help drive her to salon, and parties, help fix her car or take it to mechanic, and also help her secure a job but what does she offer to this her male friend Irrelevant gossip and nonsense talk that has no financial or business meaning and she expects this her male friend to be happy with her forever!

Is he your brother or father Even your father that's training you in school and sponsoring u financially expects that when u finally become financially capable tomorrow, that u will take care of him at his old age. So what does your male friends stand to benefit for helping you all through your life And u also expect them to storm your wedding day to shower u with expensive gifts for being a parasite to them all year long and then u go to your husbands house to go and deposit all the value your male friends dumped in your life and they go back home empty handed like Israelites returning from Egypt, lol...I don't blame u ladies sha, I blame some gullible sisy men lol

Nigerian women need to wake up to reality; you can't be a parasite to a man in the name of he is my friend and expect the man to be happy with u forever, not possible!

Guys wake up o, the same girl u have been helping financially, academically, career-wise, business-wise, spiritually for free in the name of "she is my friend" and she gives u nothing in return is busy offering free sex and more to one inconsequential guy that's doing nothing for her at all! In fact, the guy she sleeps with and cooks for and cleans his house and wash his clothes does nothing for her at all....he even beats her join, so Naija guys wake up!

Don't do anything free for any girl in the name of ordinary friend....if u have plenty money to give out, give your sisters, your cousins, nieces, aunts and help the less privilege in the society. 

If a girl isn't your sister, not your‎ cousin, not your niece, not your sweet mum, not your girlfriend, not your fiancée, not your wife, not your business partner, then she is nobody but a stranger...if u want to help her, help her as a stranger or a less privilege person, not as a female friend because female friends are parasites in Nigeria!!

To be a good female friend to a guy, offer him some value if u don't want to offer him sex. If u can, buy him a car, help him get a good job, help him get a Visa to Japa, help him settle abroad, lend him big money to invest in his business, sometimes surprise him with worthy and useful gifts, ladies stop being parasites to men....Nigerian men are waking up! you ladies need to wake up too!

You ladies can buy your male friends car and houses na, you can do it! Do it and if he asks u for sex after u have bought him car, house or helped him secure good job, then slap the thunder out of him and report him to me for proper dealing‎
If you sabi Eniola,Hilda baci Bestie Abeg help me advice am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Na friend wey no sabi to knack be that

If you Sabi to knack.

The whole plan go reverse.

Knack from friendship makes the gal more of a giver.

Infact when you knack gal through friendship na she go care about the friendship more.

But when you act like a mugu then mugu it is.

Don't be a mugu.

21 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Amaoforka: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
Thank God you said majority not all.
Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Zonefree(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Na man wey no dey serious with em life dey carry girl do best friend.

Growing up, my mum always scold me that "Boy and girl no dey play" unless they're family or business associates.

Disassociate yourself from any relationship with a Nigerian girl that is not beneficial to you. She wouldn't hesitate to do that if she's in your position.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by MasterShifu010(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Like in our apartments , one of the guys can cook and invite other guys to come and eat , we the guys are all cool , the girls decided to join our circle , so they also came along to eat when the guys cook , but the girls will never cook so that the guys can come and eat , we the guys dismissed it since it’s just food , but there’s a level people will do things you’ll just have to put them in their place , so we the guys decided to cook and eat individually without going to anybodies house to eat , make everybody answer their father name .

25 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Vinnie2000(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
According to Rapper Erigga, 'Friendzoning na for B*stards '. sad sad

If you mistakenly becomes a Bestie with a Girl and she ask you for Financial or any Kind of Favour,
Playfully Slap her YANCH.🤨🤨

If gets angry but still hold your hand, you can continue the Bestieship.🙂😎
If she gets very Angry and starts Cussing, say sorry and delete her number instantly.😏😏

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Nikes(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
This post isn't entirely true. I had female friends during my university days and they were helpful and more reliable than 90 percent of my guy friends. We helped each other however way we could

8 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Silentgroper(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

According to Rapper Erigga, 'Friendzoning na for B*stards '. sad sad

If you mistakenly becomes a Bestie with a Girl and she ask you for Financial or any Kind of Favour,
Playfully Slap her YANCH.🤨🤨

If gets angry but still hold your hand, you can continue the Bestieship.🙂😎
If she gets very Angry and starts Cussing, say sorry and delete her number instantly.😏😏

Madt ..

Lemme experiment on this

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Silentgroper(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nikes:
This post isn't entirely true. I had female friends during my university days and they were helpful and more reliable than 90 percent of my guy friends. We helped each other however way we could
I thought i had one just like that during uni days too .. turns out sister was only being nice to me because she was catching feelings ...

8 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by luminouz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Only a fool does female besties. They serve no purpose. I'm either fûcking you as my babe or you are nobody. On the other hand, as a redpiller, you can turn it into your advantage and be collecting free knacks and all other goodies while all the so-called main boyfriend slave to make her happy.

But you must have the frame and the diick game to actualize this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Vinnie2000(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Silentgroper:

Madt ..

Lemme experiment on this

grin grin

True,
When you slap your Female Bestie's YANCH or Just use playplay pinch her nipples,
her reaction will tell what True feelings she has for you.🤨🙂🙂

9 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by imagrg(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Toto wahala again! grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by TinubuThief: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Like in our apartments , one of the guys can cook and invite other guys to come and eat , we the guys are all cool , the girls decided to join our circle , so they also came along to eat when the guys cook , but the girls will never cook so that the guys can come and eat , we the guys dismissed it since it’s just food , but there’s a level people will do things you’ll just have to put them in their place , so we the guys decided to cook and eat individually without going to anybodies house to eat , make everybody answer their father name .
Very funny grin
But that is wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by UcheKingsley1: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Friendzone me, I bounce.
Come back, I play naughty with you.
If it work, I fvck
It you get angry, I bounce.

Repeat 🔁 cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Zonefree(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2023
MasterShifu010:
Typical hungry Nigerian girls! Very wicked and deadlier than cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2023
Nikes:

The guy is basically advicing guys that if they must be friends with ladies it should be one that is mutually beneficial to both parties and not a parasitic friendship.

What you experienced is an exception, exception doesn't make the rule

7 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by almarthins(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2023
humilitypays:
‎The simple truth is, majority of women are selfish, stingy and ungrateful, especially Nigerian ladies!

No be lie.

Me if I wan help woman, I dey make sure say no be wetin go cost me too much.

1 Like

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Karlifate: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2023
Well said 👏 👏

2 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
These same fools will gladly be best friends with pink skin ladies with no issues, because obviously their skin alone is superior to them in all ramifications, such below par fools

Some are even gleefully saying hitting the asś of a female will determine trash, the effontery though, only in naija, if only the laws works well here, classless doofus, they can never try that shiit abroad, coonish clowns, they'd rather stupidly trash talk their people and elevate other races, no wonder the economy of naija is in shambles, they can't even produce toothpick, dummies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by youngfocus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
These same fools will gladly be best friends with pink skin ladies with no issues, because obviously their skin alone is superior to them in all ramifications, such below par fools

Some are even gleefully saying hitting the asś of a female will determine trash, the effontery though, only in naija, if only the laws works well here, classless doofus, they can never try that shiit abroad, coonish clowns, they'd rather stupidly trash talk their people and elevate other races, no wonder the economy of naija is in shambles, they can't even produce toothpick, dummies.
Too much gramma without making any valid point,the Abroad girls u are referring too are Dey doing like Nigeria girl,hardly will u see Nigeria girl sharing bill after having a date.you only talk about the harassment of the guy forgetting to talk about the leaches we have in Nigeria that will call girls

5 Likes

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
youngfocus:

Too much gramma without making any valid point,the Abroad girls u are referring too are Dey doing like Nigeria girl,hardly will u see Nigeria girl sharing bill after having a date.you only talk about the harassment of the guy forgetting to talk about the leaches we have in Nigeria that will call girls

Abi this one is high ni, I should not talk about harassment of ladies ontop wetin? You want to compare harassment to leeches that you guys keep enabling by giving them money and paying their bills? Get heavenly sense, it's free

And to the other nonsense you spew, so there are no leeches abroad? Nigerian girls are all leeches? No Nigerian female has ever shared bills before? You are attracting leeches yet complaining, if you want ladies that can share date bills, your mouth dey pain you to ask? Or you think abroad ladies automatically share bills without both of you discussing ab initio how the bills will be paid?

You people will keep following same band wagon to vomit same trash every time, you refuse to reason and think for yourselves, so shameful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Chasito(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
@op, you get points sha, most 9ja guys Don fall mugu finish grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Autobot05: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Abi this one is high ni, I should not talk about harassment of ladies ontop wetin? You want to compare harassment to leeches that you guys keep enabling by giving them money and paying their bills? Get heavenly sense, it's free

And to the other nonsense you spew, so there are no leeches abroad? Nigerian girls are all leeches? No Nigerian female has ever shared bills before ? You are attracting leeches yet complaining, if you want ladies that can share date bills, your mouth dey pain you to ask? Or you think abroad ladies automatically share bills without both of you discussing ab initio how the bills will be paid?

You people will keep following same band wagon to vomit same trash every time, you refuse to reason and think for yourselves, so shameful.

All these nor concern me
But I’ll love proof of the bolded sha

1 Like

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Silentgroper(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Vinnie2000:

True,
When you slap your Female Bestie's YANCH or Just use playplay pinch her nipples,
her reaction will tell what True feelings she has for you.🤨🙂🙂
😁😁😁

God help my soul

1 Like

Re: Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This by Evolutionism: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Why this Post never reach front page??

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because We Dont Listen To The Same Music / Genuine Question For The Guys / My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.