Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke (2745 Views)

Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by xtophy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please fellow nairalander, my girlfriend and i have been together since our 200 level days. Anytime she's angry, she curses like anything. I endured it and warned her dat its not fair at all. We would just laff it off. She did d same yesterday but it went into my wrong side of thinking and i got angry. I was angry and i wanted to end everything between us. Please advise me.

MODIFIED: CURSES LIKE ORI E DARU, ORI E OPE....i dnt know how to put it in English
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why do you keep provoking her?

You need to work on yourself.

tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by pretydiva(f): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
U curse her bk nau undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by elantraceey(f): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
If you hate being insulted tell her straight about it and if she continues, you know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
then stop provoking her!
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by TS2(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
She dey crase.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by kilokeys(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:

tongue
see ds geh o..
shocked
see gist abeg

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by KoredeBellosMum(f): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
M sure she hates u
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Cutehector(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why don't u gv her a huge slap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by elantraceey(f): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:
tongue

So because he provoked her the best thing she has to do is to insult him?

I cannot even stand an insultive friend not to talk of date one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
End everything before she wakes up one morning to start cursing your mother.
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
It's obvious you are not okay with your girlfriends habit and it's in no way aiding the growth of your relationship.
I will advise you talk you her one more time about her attitude. If she doesn't heed to your advise and she exhibits that attitude again, just call the whole thing off.
Leave her and find someone else. Simple.

You are in a relationship aimed at marriage. You are not going to have the best marriage experience if you have a wife who always curses you at any slight provocation. If she is displaying such character when you haven't married her, trust me, it's going to be worse if you both are married.

Like I said before, just talk to her seriously about it. If she doesn't heed to your advise and drop that bad habit, just end the relationship and look for someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by komzyb(f): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
No vex,i no just knw.......curses u like how?is it "God punish u"..."it shall not be well with u" or "u r stupid"...which one?
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sorry
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by IamLEGEND1: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:
tongue

The amazing power of women to turn anything u say into a counter-attack.
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Enegod(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
xtophy:
Please fellow nairalander, my girlfriend and i have been together since our 200 level days. Anytime she's angry, she curses like anything. I endured it and warned her dat its not fair at all. We would just laff it off. She did d same yesterday but it went into my wrong side of thinking and i got angry. I was angry and i wanted to end everything between us. Please advise me pls
She is sexually frustrated...she needs a good pounding undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by vizkiz: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:

tongue

apart from dumb and useless or trash. I am think of a word I can use for this post
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by vizkiz: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Midehi:
then stop provoking her!

are you using a 5 megabyte drive in your brain or what
Why will any lady oopen her mouth to curse her bf? No matter what he has done, she's gat no right...seems you are that kindda girl though undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by justmag(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
I wonder what kind of advise will be sufficient for a question like this.

undecided

I have order a truck of popcorn and diet coke to see.
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:

apart from dumb and useless or trash. I am think of a word I can use for this post
keep thinking, by the time you come up with a better word you can quote me, in the interim , buzz off.
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why will she curse you? Warn her to stop it. If she doesn't, break up with her. Simple
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
vizkiz:

are you using a 5 megabyte drive in your brain or what
Why will any lady oopen her mouth to curse her bf? No matter what he has done, she's gat no right...seems you are that kindda girl though undecided
man is no where better than woman, the same feelings guy! if insult will hurt him,then provoke will hurt her too..
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:

tongue
at times, when we support evil, an evil spirit possesses us and we become blinded to the truth. Instead of you to condemn such silly act, you are narrowing it all on the guy without asking if he provokes her to deserve such.

Things That Make A Guy Look Interesting To Girls

Interesting
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Deefuray(f): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
There should be respect in a relationship
, obviously there is none In yours.
The next time she tries that shii with you again, WARN HER SERIOUSLY!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
juicee1:
at times, when we support evil, an evil spirit possesses us and we become blinded to the truth. Instead of you to condemn such silly act, you are narrowing it all on the guy without asking if

Interesting
evil, get thee behind me.
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:
evil, get thee behind me.
I didn't men to get you upset. I just wanted you to understand something.

Gifts You Can Buy For Your Boyfriend

Things That Make A Guy Look Interesting To Girls

Interesting
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by vizkiz: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:
keep thinking, by the time you come up with a better word you can quote me, in the meantime, buzz off.

dehm! They just don't learn grin
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by NemzySeries(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
Beat d walls of jericho outta her joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nature8(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
komzyb:
No vex,i no just knw.......curses u like how?is it "God punish u"..."it shall not be well with u" or "u r stupid"...which one?

It doesn't matter the kind of curse! Curse na curse.. No matter what, she should show the guy some respect..
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by 2dice(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
U allowed it from the start ....now u dey para ... "U no want devil for your house .... U dey d9 Jesus " ... Is It possible

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by Nature8(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:

tongue

If this is all you've to say, then it's obvious that you don't have respect for your boyfriend and you insult him too..
Re: My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke by peedeeasobie(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
firstEVA:
tongue

And this is an advice? Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? / Why I'll NEVER Marry A Beautiful Girl - Guy On FB / She Doesnt Pick My Call But Uses The Phone I Bought Her To Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.