Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal (38277 Views)

Exchange Between Ilemona Onoja And Tokunbo Wahab / Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Kayode Egbetokun Replaces Imohimi As Lagos Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by whatisthetruth: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gajagojo:

Any fool.can come online and say what he likes there is freedom of speech

Look at the chart once again bro.

Do you see the IQ levels in Africa?

When people like you are so blinded by hate and tribalism, how can you reason properly?

Others are going to space, you are here forming tribal warrior.

lOOK AT THE CHART, ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED FOR YOUR PEOPLE?

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by emmyN(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
Is that a canal or a pool of water? That photo does not have enough coverage from which to pass judgement.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by okorogodwin4(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
But the criminals collected money to give approval awon werey
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by ahaz: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
LifestyleTonite:
If those houses are destroyed now, the "they hate us" people will say they are being targeted. But when the whole area is flooded as a result of no passage for water, they are always quick to mock Lagos on social media, saying, "see the Lagos Tinubu built."

Their latest tactics is to say that no building goes up without government approval, therefore the demolitions are illegal. Okay, provide the approval letter you got before you built on a canal like a ship, they go mute.

One word for those houses... Otilor

My friend close your gutter mouth.. A bulding is not something that can be concilled from it's foundation stage to it's very completion.
There are indigenes living in that area, there are hoplesw Obas and baales that collected money regarding indigene royalties, the youths are there and then, the useless lagos state government officials do collect there's too.
So are you saying all this categori s of people where under spell when this buldings were going up? Well I don't blame you, I blame my brothers who don't want to reason the way the ought to reason as far as am concern, lagos state government are doing we people a favour, they should take it further by arresting anyone that speaks the language of the tribe they are targeting so that they can think home at last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by Blitzking: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Who go buy house close to canal...mosquito go finish ur pikin
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by StJasper(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fóolish illiterate commissioner

Can you see how you displayed your congenital stupidity to the public?

Can you please tell us what is foolish in what the commissioner did?

I don't blame you. I blame your parents for choosing to continue the lineage of stupidity and madness by giving birth to you.

Nobody in your lineage has ever been appointed even as a timekeeper not to talk of commissioner.

Olori buruku Omo irankiran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by Gajagojo: 12:02am On Nov 30, 2023
whatisthetruth:

Look at the chart once again bro.

Do you see the IQ levels in Africa?

When people like you are so blinded by hate and tribalism, how can you reason properly?

Others are going to space, you are here forming tribal warrior.

lOOK AT THE CHART, ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED FOR YOUR PEOPLE?

You are pathetic with a brain of a fish
Somebody comes from his country to tell you have a low IQ. you accept it and start spreading as gospel
You deserve pity.
Create a thread to discuss IQ I promise to join and educate you
I suggest you search the IQ research done in the Kpelle people.
Ignorant people like you with half knowledge are more dangerous than illiterates

That is not what this thread is about. This is about illegal construction in Lagos state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by CoronaVirusPro: 12:02am On Nov 30, 2023
jaxxy:

when they were buying, paying millions to government officials and building and blocking the so called canal where were they? undecided

Which officials? Name them!

Le me even try to agree with you that they paid government officials. The person who paid should still be killed! How can you pay to build on canal?

You mean if I sell a plot for you on the Atlantic ocean, you will buy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by StJasper(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2023
ahaz:

My friend close your gutter mouth.. A bulding is not something that can be concilled from it's foundation stage to it's very completion.
There are indigenes living in that area, there are hoplesw Obas and baales that collected money regarding indigene royalties, the youths are there and then, the useless lagos state government officials do collect there's too.
So are you saying all this categori s of people where under spell when this buldings were going up? Well I don't blame you, I blame my brothers who don't want to reason the way the ought to reason as far as am concern, lagos state government are doing we people a favour, they should take it further by arresting anyone that speaks the language of the tribe they are targeting so that they can think home at last

Why do you people like defending stupidity?

Which reasonable person will even think of constructing such a building inside a canal?

Was the person under a spell?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by CoronaVirusPro: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2023
ednut1:
How can you use millions to stay in such a place iyama

Its mind boggling!

The wealth must be cursed!
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by StJasper(m): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Le me even try to agree with you that paid government officials. The person who paid should still be killed! How can you pay to build on canal?

The building was approved by their own persons in the ministry.
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by twilliamx(m): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2023
Zilka:
The people who approved the plan the first place have a question to answer
Are u not following. Them no get approval
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by CoronaVirusPro: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2023
StJasper:

The building was approved by their own persons in the ministry.

That is false!

If it was approved, you would have been seeing such documents on social media!

Let me try to imagine that they got approval, "common sense" should have been applied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by CoronaVirusPro: 12:24am On Nov 30, 2023
StJasper:

Why do you people like defending stupidity?

Which reasonable person will even think of constructing such a building inside a canal?

Was the person under a spell?

Sincerely! It should call for investigation! What was he thinking...

Its funny and annoying!

Now I believe you could sell plots for people on the Atlantic ocean!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by jaxxy(m): 12:25am On Nov 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Le me even try to agree with you that they paid government officials. The person who paid should still be killed! How can you pay to build on canal?

what of the criminal whi accepted the payment? he should be made a commissioner?
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by Tendd: 12:26am On Nov 30, 2023
We have similar issues in most part of southern Nigeria,where people build fences quite close to the road or mount unauthorized structures.l hope other governors will begin to follow suit and put down structures that are blocking the public space.
So far Sanwo Olu has not indicted any officials that approved the constructions of those houses.It would be sensible to send a clear message.
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by CoronaVirusPro: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2023
jaxxy:

what of the criminal whi accepted the payment? he should be made a commissioner?

If people are not foolish, fraudsters will run of business!

This is the height of stupidity and not foolishness.

You saw a canal, and someone sold a land to you on it grin grin grin.

I can't blame the seller, in tough times, he saw a foolish person and exploited him/her.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by jaxxy(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

If people are not foolish, fraudsters will run of business!

This is the height of stupidity and not foolishness.

You saw a canal, and someone sold a land to you on it grin grin grin.

I can't blame the seller, in tough times, he saw a foolish person and exploited him/her.

Do u know how many water ways have been converted and sand filled in lekki?

The seller should be hanged for misleading the public. in China thst will be his faith.
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by CoronaVirusPro: 12:38am On Nov 30, 2023
jaxxy:

Do u know how many water ways have been converted and sand filled in lekki?

The seller should be hanged for misleading the public. in China thst will be his faith.

Did you see the picture up there?

How can you blame the seller? I know he deserves some blame, but how about the buyer who took his money and eyes to buy such?
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by jaxxy(m): 12:39am On Nov 30, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Did you see the picture up there?

How can you blame the seller? I know he deserves some blame, but how about the buyer who took his money and eyes to buy such?

the buyer doesn't know the master plan of lagos state or lekki. The government officials does. They should be hanged.
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by CoronaVirusPro: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2023
jaxxy:

the buyer doesn't know the master plan of lagos state or lekki. The government officials does. They should be hanged.

Seems you are not seeing the picture I am seeing, so I thought I share with you again.

What master do you need with this picture?

This clearly a water way! They even created a small passage for flow.

Common! The buyer saw it and paid. I agree that the seller should be killed, but the buyer is very foolish! Was he forced to buy!

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by Abagworo(m): 1:00am On Nov 30, 2023
This is wetland not drainage. Come to Abacha road in Port Harcourt that's exactly how every empty plot looks. Wetlands are usually sand filled before being developed but I want to know why it is only Igbos involved. The best evidence to prove it wasn't targeted at Igbos is by publishing names of the property owners so that we know if national quota is represented.

Betond all these I advise Igbos to stop investing in Lagos but rather invest in Dubai or even Kigali if they are seeking bigger cities like Lagos. Whatever they make in Lagos should be invested elsewhere while they own nothing there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by PureFace1(m): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2023
ahaz:

Typical Igbo bush pigmy blame everyone without being able to take responsibility and accountability.

Common sense should tell you that you shouldn't embark on the journey of illegality even if there are currently no one to enforce the law. That place is clearly blocking the canal.

It is just like a thief that robbed a house and he's blaming the house owners of not employing guards or not putting adequate security in the house to guard against thieves. The thief may escaped but it doesn't mean he wouldn't be caught in the future.

Your people intentionally embark on illegality and hope to get away with it, too bad they can no longer get away with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by tollyboy5(m): 1:09am On Nov 30, 2023
flokii:
Why is he showing us?.. carry bulldozer there and bulldoze everything.
Ki awon oloriburuku yen pada lo si ilu won.. Sanity must be restored to Lagos.
Take your drug money and ill-gotten wealth back to Anambra
Was igbo written on the wall of the house?
What is wrong with you guy and the ibos. Do you think yorubas are not loosing their houses also?
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by OlawaleBammie: 1:40am On Nov 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
For the house to reach this stage of completion is a failure on Lagos state government....

Is that ur defense now??

No single word for the person that built it to this stage at all??

Egton, ego sir......ego.

Ee ki n se omoluabi rara
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by ElSudani: 1:41am On Nov 30, 2023
ahaz:

Bull crap. What type of human being would block a canal to build his house? Where's is the water supposed to go?
The owner of this structure should spend some time in jail in addition to paying for the demolition of the structure.
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by correctyourself(m): 1:43am On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fóolish illiterate commissioner

You're on a mission.
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by Funjosh(m): 1:58am On Nov 30, 2023
Demolition needs to be done on as soon as possible, we Nigerians are heartless when it comes to somethings imagine someone building a house in a place like this.
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by decent2(m): 2:01am On Nov 30, 2023
flokii:
Why is he showing us?.. carry bulldozer there and bulldoze everything.
Ki awon oloriburuku yen pada lo si ilu won.. Sanity must be restored to Lagos.
Take your drug money and ill-gotten wealth back to Anambra
tribalist,u hatred to Igbo is too much.
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by tsdarkside(m): 2:05am On Nov 30, 2023
can you believe this....??

this is pure wickedness....

best thing for fg to do is take photos and then demolish them....
incase they start makin noise and start callin uno,coca cola,unesco,animal kingdom as usual....
Re: Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal by tsdarkside(m): 2:07am On Nov 30, 2023
decent2:
tribalist,u hatred to Igbo is too much.

is this not hatred against yorubas buildin like this....??

everybody can clearly see the house is blockin the canal....

who wilfuly buys such a place and build something on it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Paid To Build Crowwe By CBN; Twitter Banned To Promote It / CCT Trial: Saraki Heads To Supreme Court / Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.