Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin (16933 Views)

Lagos Ownership: Don't Beat The Drums Of War, Lagos Belongs To The Aworis / Igbo Were The First Settlers In Ile-ife: Obi Of Onitsha / "Benin People Owned Lagos, Aworis Paid Royalties To Them" — Erelu Abiola Dosunmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Karnice600: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Procashtips(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
For you to know that Edo people don't make mouth, the Oba came to Eko to remind the people of Eko about the history of Eko.

You can argue and insult till tomorrow, what he said won't change and history is here to back him.

You claimed Eko was existing before anyone else came, yet the Benins named the island part Eko, administered it and gave it leadership.

The Portuguese named the whole state Lagos.

So what exactly were the so called settlers doing then?

Make una dey think!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by scutches(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shattuck:
neither the aworis nor the binis can lay claim to the entire Lagos, the aworis had their territory in Lagos the binis also had their territory, Lagos is a state just like osun, just like you have the Ooni of ife who governs the ife territory of osun state, there are also other traditional rulers in the same osun, you can't come today and claim the ancestors of the Ooni founded osun state they only founded ife, same can be said about Lagos and how you guys always try to make it look like the aworis controlled the entire Lagos, the binis also had their territory, which means the oba isn't wrong.
pls can you enlighten me more on which territory benins controlled in Lagos? Just asking ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by itsene: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
seunayantokun:
Good response.
I also commend Asari Dokubo's video reply.
The former Oba of Benin started the falsehood in 2004, I think. He published a book and launched it in Lagos then setting off a wind of controversy. He wanted to run away from his own identity as a descendant of a Yoruba prince, Oranmiyan.
Ọba Ulẹ̀ Ùbínú is a Yoruba king.

How silly.
You are now running to a mercurial ijaw man,Dokubo for validation. What a shame
I pity the fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by scutches(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
How can benin claim lagos…the original inhabitants of Lagos are the aworis. But during the reign of King Ado, benin people conquered the aworis and name the place eko which is like a war base for the benin people.
At the reign of another king, the Benin people were conquered and were chased to another quarters.
Because u conquered the original inhabitants and named the place means u are the owner of the land. Before the benin people came to trade because those days they are known for their trade prowess, there are original settlers.
So, for the fact that benin once fought and conquered the first and original settlers of Lagos and as that time name the place doesn’t mean that are the owner.
And even history says, the benin people were Lagos conquered by the aworis in returned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by haslaw(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
His highness Oba Of Benin was probably high on weed when he made those assertions.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Procashtips(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
It was also a foreigner that named you guys Yoruba.

All of you were scattered fighting eachother day and night.

Egbas waging war against the Aworis
Ijebus against the Oyos
Ife against modakeke etc

You guys were never one, the strongest of you enslaved the rest and sold them off as slaves to whoever could pay including foreigners.

You were never one, hence the thousands of obas littering the south west.

It was the Baatonus that named you lot Yoruba in the 15 00s due to the similarities in your dialect.

As for Eko, the aworis only used parts of Lagos for fishing and farming and often travel back to where they actually reside.

It was the Benins that decided to give the island area of Eko a better organization and made it administrable.

They sent chiefs and kings to run Eko all the way from the Benin kingdom.

These things are all online. I wonder why people just argue.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
At least all Edo people who thought the yorubas were our friends will finally open their eyes.
All that talk of "sophisticated" tribe has been blown away. Finally my people will unite and see our enemies for whom they are.
You disrespect the Oba, you've disrespected all of us, you don't know us. You think you do, but you will soon learn what EMPEROR actually means.
You guys mistakenly think Benin city is the extent of Benin kingdom 😂
Benin city is only the capital of Benin kingdom !
Now we know you guys, don't you come up claiming "the Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man" ever again !
You've shown your true colours once again !

1 Like

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Mccullum: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

And where did the bight of Benin get its name from ?
Notice that the maps which I presented predate the French colonisation of Dahomey !
You can clearly see that the map is that of Benin kingdom ! Apart from "Kingdom of Benin" being written on it, the geographical position of it is clearly not that of Dahomey ! Are you blind ?
This map is from 1747 !! Dahomey was not a colony as of yet !!!!!!!

This is what I hate with Nigerians, you guys know nothing but you just believe you know better. You believe you are actually a professor.
You see "Benin kingdom" written in front of your eyes and you think it is Benin Republic 🤡
In the date of publication of the document there was no such thing as Benin Republic, but you still believe it is magical time traveling Benin Republic🤡

It is amazing that you don't understand that in a PRE-COLONIAL map of Africa, there is no such thing as "colonial Dahomey which the French first called Benin".

Do you by any chance understand a little bit better what I have to deal with when talking to complete ignoramuses like you ?

🤡!!!!!The French colonized Dahomey in 1883 !!!!!!!!🤡

Stop being manipulative, go and read with open mind, my narrative is clear for unbiased person.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mccullum:

Stop being manipulative, go and read with open mind, my narrative is clear for unbiased person.
So you still believe that the documents which I posted which clearly mention Benin kingdom and which were published before there was any Benin Republic nor any colonized Dahomey or colonised Benin, you still think those documents were actually talking about a place which you claim the French would name "Benin" in 1883, more than 140 years after the youngest of those documents was published ? 🤡

Do you understand that a document published in 1747 (youngest document I posted) can't be talking about something which took place in 1883 ?
Being smart ain't your thing, but there's got to be levels to stupidity.

1 Like

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by seunayantokun(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

There was never any oranmiyan, learn to differentiate fairytales from actual history.
I have documents written hundreds of years ago in which eyewitnesses ckairly claim Lagos as being part of Benin. I posted some of them here, which makes me wonder why you posted this.

That's fine.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by seunayantokun(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
itsene:

How silly.
You are now running to a mercurial ijaw man,Dokubo for validation. What a shame
I pity the fools.
You're welcome.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by seunayantokun(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
GUNITGuy:

That book created problem between him and the then Oba of Lagos Oyekan as well as the Ooni of Ife Sijuade........
It was written by a So called researcher or Professor .....

Yeah.
Instead of solving problems, they're creating more. I don't know what they stand to gain from it.
You're blessed.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by erniok(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dshocker:
If there was war between the Yorubas and the Edos, who do you think will win?

Remember; Having larger numbers of fighters doesn't determine victory ✍️

After all, King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought against Xerxes and his 100,000 Persian armies and won 👌
And won you say? You too believe movies pass history. Those 300 were massacred.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
I call upon all the people of the vast empire of Benin. The emperor is under attack, therefore we all are under attack!

OBA GHATO KPERE !
ISSE !
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by tolue42(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

Look at what you were replying. The guy was saying the Portuguese discovered Lagos and hinted that the Portuguese should also lay claim to Lagos. You replied by saying that you can not discover a place where people already lived and then you made the comparison of Britain colonizing Nigeria but not owning Nigeria.
I tried to make sense of your comparing "colonisation" with "discovering". That is why I reminded you that the Portuguese did not colonize Lagos. If that was not your point then you had no point.

I am not wrong by saying colonization is different from discovery.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by VEHINTOLAR: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Racoon:
The first Oba of Lagos was a Benin man. Beside the Portuguese were the first discoverers and named Lagos. So what is all this fuse of ownership of Lagos?

Stop spewing gibberish,no first Oba of Lagos was a Bini man ! All those people you daylight fraudsters are calling "Benin man","Benin man" were actually Yoruba men,check their names and tittles ! That any Yoruba man traces his family lineage to Benin does not make him an ethnic Bini man originally. This is where you mumu are mixing it up !

One of the Ijaws' accounts of the history of Benin say thus while describing the arrival of Oranmiyan to the land now known today as Benin : " an influential YORUBA PRINCE from Ile Ife arrived with a very large entourage of his Yoruba people and reigned over Benin" ! This is not a made up story,the Ijaws were the nextdoor neighbors of the Binis in that region. They have some well documented history of Benin. The Ijaws equally,in their own accounts ,narrated as thus about the Benin's royalty : "the Binis are the aboriginal owners of the land but Benin's royalty is of Yoruba descent " ! These are all verifiable facts which can be looked up on the internet.

That Oranmiyan married a Bini woman did not make his descendants (Eweka dynasty) ethnic Binis;they are ethnic Yoruba through their progenitor. No single ethnic Bini man has ever ruled in Isale Eko as an Oba of Lagos,never ! Did Akiolu ever claim to be an ethnic Bini man ? No,because he knows that he is a Yoruba man with his distinct family's Panelgyric which tells the story of his Yoruba root. Akiolu is not a Bini name, so also are names like - " Oyegun" ,"Dele" (Bamidele),"Tunde"(Babatunde or Yetunde for female), "Obasuyi" etc,they are all names deeply rooted in Yoruba. Ashipaogun or Ashipa,a traditional Yoruba warlord ( leader of warriors) who prepares other warriors for a battle/war is deeply rooted in Yoruba language ,it not a Bini word.

Lol,stop being funny,man; which Portuguese were the first discoverers of Lagos ? The Aworis had been existing on the Island before the arrival of ANYBODY !

1 Like

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is an epic response.

Pride goeth before disgrace. See the kind of harsh ,hurtful, horrible words and invectives being used for the Oba of Benin. Smh.

The Ooni counselled same Oba of Benin against pride and vainglory attempt to revise history in order to give the bini credit that's false just to hype himself and the bini. Oonirisa is today vindicated.

According to Mujahideen Asari Dokubo, saying Benin founded Lagos shows how unintelligent some people are - THAT IS HISTORICAL PARASITISM - ASARI DOKUBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgLTNhetuwQ?si=Glv69X2MR1I7EAZh. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0Q0sJro0Ow/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Dokubo really finished Bini people here,
It's pride and quest for recognition that's pushing Bini people to twist history,
Historically, they are part of Yorubas because some of their words are coined from Yoruba language and they also bear Yoruba names,
As they are using the title Oba in Bini, there are Yoruba obas in Cotonou Benin Republic which all believe they migrated from Ife but Bini Edo with their tiny kingdom always twist history that the whole of Yorubas took Oba title from them.
Despite all the twist of history, Oba of Benin still sit behind ooni of Ife in traditional rulers gatherings, that is why Oba of Bini doesn't like to attend meetings that brings all traditional rulers together because he doesn't want to be seen at the back.

1 Like

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by VEHINTOLAR: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
forgiveness:

Who was Oduduwa's father? Benins has not given answer till date.

Ask that fool if Oduduwa was a speaker of Bini language or any Edoid one for that matter ! Those Bini cretins from that little hole of their are quite stupid.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Ask that fool if Oduduwa was a speaker of Bini language or any Edoid one for that matter ! Those Bini cretins from that little hole of their are quite stupid.
You are confusing a fairytale character like oduduwa with a historical person who existed, yet you dare to call anybody stupid ?
For the 5th time, below is a map of Africa published in 1747 by Emanuel Bowen.
Locate "K. of Benin" on it, tell me if it is small.
Actually, tell me which is bigger, Egypt or Benin kingdom.
The map is visible by all.
https://uniquemaps.eu/products/rare-old-map-of-africa-1747-by-emanuel-bowen-pre-colonial-handcoloured-slave-trade-negroland-ethiopia-barbary-nubia?currency=EUR&variant=42258879840486&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&cmp_id=20303908446&adg_id=&kwd=&device=m&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgqGrBhDtARIsAM5s0_l-nBpsH4W1fm0fxGh3__U9yguK_6gTWi4lkrWOgu8nZN5SqdxxifIaAphwEALw_wcB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by VEHINTOLAR: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
goodnessme1:
Aworis tribe are not yoruba,so why are yorubas claiming Lagos.

Yes,Olofin Ogunfunminire is an Igbo name nah,werey !
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Omobude244: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tito24:
Ibo people

Let me advice you

You have your land now

Better develop it so that Yorubas can wish they own it

Nobody will help you develop your land trust me!
did the yorubas developed Lagos?

Lagos was and it is still a Nigeria project

so the communities in Abuja now will now be claiming they developed Abuja abi?
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by ddeola: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ignorance ! undecided undecided undecided
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by charsoso: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You say one lie, you need more lies. See how you are disgracing yourselves as cheats and covetous people.

The current Oonirisa already predicted it that your pride will end in disgrace. It happened. See very hard hash words being used for the Oba of Benin and he is even on the verge of witnessing his small benin being balkanized.

Nobody takes you serious with all your lies. Like Asari asked you with sarcasm " did you pack the land from Benin on your head and brought it to Yorubaland?" No. Do you even have access to the oceans? No.

You kept recycling the lies that the Oba of Benin doesn't leave the palace for long until internet era exposed your lies then you started revising same lie after you have been exposed as liars. Your generation will go down as the one who made the Bini people outsiders in Yorubaland. It started on Sunday when the Oba of Benin came to Yorubaland to receive tutorials on Yoruba history. That's your pride that demoted the bini in Yorubaland.
Nobody cares anymore. Your lies are obnoxious.

If Asari Dokubo is your heroe I deeply weep for you People like you and your heroes have nothing to spread other than insults and hatred. From his views I am very sure Asari had never picked up history books to read not to talk of him reading the Quoran. The first thing you need to ask your Asari is, how was it possible for him to become an alhaji? a Kalabari chief.... And if that was possible for him then he should have picked different history books before coming to the internet to give opinions that can be compared to a toddler or better still an illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
charsoso:

If Asari Dokubo is your heroe I deeply weep for you People like you and your heroes have nothing to spread other than insults and hatred. From his views I am very sure Asari had never picked up history books to read not to talk of him reading the Quoran. The first thing you need to ask your Asari is, how was it possible for him to become an alhaji? a Kalabari chief.... And if that was possible for him then he should have picked different history books before coming to the internet to give opinions that can be compared to a toddler or better still an illiterate
It is the Nigerian mentality, all Nigerian illiterate believe they are professors. They will come out and talk confidently on things they know nothing about.
I expected that dokubo fool to come out with eyewitness written documents to substantiate his claims, but none of that was seen, instead just insults and claims...
I brought proof here that the Oba is right, the Yoruba pretend to have become blind and continue with their unsubstantiated claims.

1 Like

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by VEHINTOLAR: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

You are confusing a fairytale character like oduduwa with a historical person, yet you dare to call anybody stupid ?
For the 5th time, below is a map of Africa published in 1747 by Emanuel Bowen.
Locate "K. of Benin" on it, tell me if it is small.
Actually, tell me which is bigger, Egypt or Benin kingdom.
The map is visible by all.

Lol ! So Oduduwa is now "a fairytale character" ,he is no longer the missing Prince "Izoduwa" or "Ekhaladeran" or whatever idiotic name you guys called him,right ?! Trust me,some of you guys are begining to exhibit strange symptoms which may not have medical explanation(s) !

Benin Kingdom my foot ! You guys are actually lizards,trust me,but quite unfortunately,you're seeing yourselves as one kind big crocodiles !

Pls,go and sleep,Bini man from a little hole ! You guys should just advise your stupid,skirt wearing ogiso masquerade to watch his mouth when next he visits Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land because we won't be this civil or nice next time !
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Procashtips(m): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:
I call upon all the people of the vast empire of Benin. The emperor is under attack, therefore we all are under attack!

OBA GHATO KPERE !
ISSE !

This is not necessary.

We know the south West to be noise makers.

They claim the Benin empire was small, yet no African country ever conquered them in a war, oyo empire had to come for a treaty (Never to fight eachother) while they went about fighting other people and kingdom.

You do not need to join the noise makers.

Oba of Benin came to their government house to remind them. If that's not boldness, then what is it?

We don't asslick either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Procashtips(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol ! So Oduduwa is now "a fairytale character" ,he is no longer the missing Prince "Izoduwa" or "Ekhaladeran" or whatever idiotic name you guys called him,right ?! Trust me,some of you guys are begining to exhibit strange symptoms which may not have medical explanation(s) !

Benin Kingdom my foot ! You guys are actually lizards,trust me,but quite unfortunately,you're seeing yourselves as one kind big crocodiles !

Pls,go and sleep,Bini man from a little hole ! You guys should just advise your stupid,skirt wearing ogiso masquerade to watch his mouth when next he visits Lagos or any other parts of Yoruba land because we won't be this civil or nice next time !

To the Yoruba, he's a fairly tale because they claimed he fell from the sky with chains and whatever.

To he Benins, he was a banished prince, hence the chains he was found in.

So tell me, did your ancestor fall from the sky?
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Unlike you yarr.iba who just repeat the same thing like a bunch of photocopies, we actually use our brains. I've been saying this on nairaland for ten years, oduduwa is a fairytale. There is no eyewitness written document to back him up, actually literate visitors have been writing about our region since the 1400's they never wrote about any oduduwa despite meeting the Oba of Benin several times and writing about him many times.
The fact some people like the fairytale doesn't make it real !
You talk like a child. We are discussing history and you are bringing up fairytales like Spiderman, oh sorry oduduwa.
Look, it is not my fault that you have the intellect of a child.
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by VEHINTOLAR: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Procashtips:

To the Yoruba, he's a fairly tale because they claimed he fell from the sky with chains and whatever.

To he Benins, he was a banished prince, hence the chains he was found in.

So tell me, did your ancestor fall from the sky?

Ask the idiot like you who just said that your "missing Prince Izoduwa" was fairytale;that is, he never existed !
Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Ask the idiot like you who just said that your "missing Prince Izoduwa" was fairytale;that is, he never existed !
Now you are putting words in my mouth.
I said Oduduwa never existed !
When quoting me, get the quote right !
Here it again: Oduduwa never existed, he is of the same reality as Spiderman!
When dealing with history, you have to prove what you say, not hide behind the fact that other people believe in your fairytale. History is not decided by votes, it is decided by the study of eyewitness written documents !

https://uniquemaps.eu/products/rare-old-map-of-africa-1747-by-emanuel-bowen-pre-colonial-handcoloured-slave-trade-negroland-ethiopia-barbary-nubia?currency=EUR&variant=42258879840486&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&cmp_id=20303908446&adg_id=&kwd=&device=m&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgqGrBhDtARIsAM5s0_l-nBpsH4W1fm0fxGh3__U9yguK_6gTWi4lkrWOgu8nZN5SqdxxifIaAphwEALw_wcB

Re: You’re Wrong, Aworis Are Lagos First Settlers - Bamgbade Counters Oba Of Benin by Procashtips(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Oduduwa that fell from the sky never existed.

Izoduwa existed and was a banished prince from the Benin kingdom.

You have no brains

You still couldn't comprehend what was written?

Even if it's forcefully fed into your brain, it's still going to slip off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Majority Itsekiri,Ilaje,olukumi People Of Delta State, And Yoruba Words / The Genesis Of Oba-ile Town, Osun State (HISTORY) / Oke ITE Awele(pot Of Progress )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.